1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Central Easter Menu

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Apr 13, 2003.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Our Easter menu designed by James Carroll is now on-line.

Let us know what you think of the latest design.
  2. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

very cute.....nice cute little muppet babies

ryan
  3. Awwww, it's, like, rully cute. :) I like how Bean keeps poppin' up when ya least expect it, where ya least expect it, lol.

Love the great spring colors! :)

And the fictional Muppet Babies.

:D

:zany:
  4. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

BABY PEPE!!! With...WAIT! what's that on his shirt!!!!!!! LOL!!!!That's great Jamie!!! It's nice to see the spring time Muppet Babies! Bean Bunny is very funny!

Your a wiz!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, i wasn't going to say it but i have to, We should all bow down to Sarah, i'll get hit for that one, Dog.
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks. Well, from Kev's Muppet Baby philosopy, they are all pretty fictional because of the conflicting time line. So, I just threw caution to the wind. There was a Rizzo on the cartoon show and I added Pepe to round it out. He was my favorite part. :) Wondering who'd point him out first. Everybody knows that the babies aren't my fave, but they needed to be represented somewhere and this was the perfect place. I was going for insanely cute.

PS That's a pink bunny on Pepe's shirt and a piece of cheese on Rizzo's overalls. :zany:
  6. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Must... resist...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, cute!

I am so weak. I'm going to go watch Bean jump around some more.
  7. Heehee! Chris has a soft spot fer cuteness!

8. Zack the Dog

Jamie i know it's a pink bunny on Pepe's shirt but it looks like the bunny from the play...can i say that here?

Hehe, care to take on Baby Statler and Waldorf for next year Jamie?;)

the menu could not be more cute!:flirt:

Zack)Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.
  9. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Why do I keep handing out the ammunition?
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Er...the Playboy bunny is in profile. Pepe's is looking forward. :D We all know what Zack has been reading...for the articles, of course. ;)
  11. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Playboy? I don't see why not.
    Wouldn't early 30s Statler and Waldorf make more sense?
    Maybe if they could fit baby Sweatums in there.
    I'm not sure what this has to do with anything.
  12. Zack the Dog

You know, as i keep stareing into the muppety cuteness, i feel like Bean Bunny's about to throw jelly beans at me! It makes me SOOOOOOO in the mood for Peeps, Cadberry Eggs, pastle M&M's, and jelly beans!!!! i feel like spending 40 bucks on all that stuff RIGHT NOW!

regardless of what time it is....

Zack)Rowlf the, We should all keep stareing at Jamie's Muppet Easter Menu, Dog.

ALRIGHT! We should all bow down to Sarah, shes going to kill me for that one....Dog.:zany:
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I thought of Baby Sweetums, Janice, Bunsen, Beaker and Robin. There just wasn't enough room. :( Can someone send me a shot of Baby Janice? I'd like to see it for reference. Maybe she'll pop up down the line. :flirt:
  14. Zack the Dog

I don't think baby Sweat would make it more cute, eh, well babies are cute, so maybe your right Chris!

Zack)Rowlf the, i have to do this, we should all bow down to Sarah, Dog
  15. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Once again, why do I keep handing out the ammunition?

Jamie, I think Janice was an older kid when she appeared on MB.
  16. Zack the Dog

Oh no! i pointed something out that wasn't really ment to be? how un-like me!

now everybodys gonna rip me apart for that one!:sympathy: LOL like you did!:)

Zack) rowlf the, I'm tried of this Sarah! it was not in the contract! We should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.
  17. Yeah, she was.

And "Baby Sweatums" was always goin' to the gym and goin' out in the hot sun!!

LOLOL!!!!!!!!@CHRIS'SEXPENSE!!!

:halo: :halo: :halo:
  18. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

So his real name was "Baby Byron"?

That's the best I could come up with?
  19. I was never called "Baby Sweatums"!

:grouchy:
  20. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

But you are allways going to the gym and... oh forget it.