1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Central Easter Menu

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Apr 13, 2003.

1. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

*jumps up and down, clapping* Yay! Baby Skeeter, baby Skeeter!

Where'd you find the pictures to use for the babies, anyway? Because they remind me of those Muppet Baby picture books on fairy tales or holidays where the pictures were of poseable dolls of the Muppet Babies instead of 2-d drawings.

-Kim
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

The pictures came from several sources. Mostly magazines and other Muppet periodicals. Skeeter is almost entirely invented from pieces of Scooter. ;)
  3. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Well, that's just gross. ;)
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

You don't even want to know what Piggy went through. She was true to form in being difficult. ;)

I really would like to see a pic of baby or young Janice. Is there a pic of her in the Muppet Kids books? It could be similar.
  5. Jamie, watch yer email. :cool:
  6. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Cool. You rock. Did she look anything like that in the Muppet Babies? Do you know? Any of these pics are welcomed!:flirt: Thanks!!!
  7. Melik

Melik New Member

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :) :) :) :)
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

LOL

Hey can you try doing her older from pieces of Scooter? That would be interesting!!!

(Dang that 120 rule...)
  9. Sorry Jamie, I ain't never seen the episode before. :smirk:

But you're welcome! :)

And the final batch has just been sent. ;)

:flirt:
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks Byron!

Beauregard- I mocked this up a while back.
    SKEETER Not that great, but interesting. The bow around her neck is too feminine for her. So this is either her on a special occasion or it's how Scooter spends his Friday nights. :eek: Just kidding! ;)
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

Wow Jamie - that is FAN freakin TASTIC ! You have now achieved the status of achieving insane cuteness ! I love Baby Pepe and everything else, and Bean popping up here and there was a great idea - love it all !

....... and Zack - how about that 'Women Of The WWE' centrefold the other month eh ? *wink wink* I take it you're a regular subscriber, or does the newsagent save a copy back for you ?

:halo:
  12. CousinLuke

CousinLuke New Member

Great job. I love baby Rizzo and Pepe. I would have liked to see a baby Sam or Bunson.
  13. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Aw! Pepe's so cute!

I love the menu! Looks great, Jamie, as always.
  14. muppetfan620

muppetfan620 New Member

I love it! it's so cute!

Millicent
  15. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Oh I knew Luke would pick up on that one, I just knew it!
    LOL!

Zack)Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah,Dog.

PS: ....newsagent saves a copy back for me... Just kidding!!!
  16. radionate

radionate New Member

WOW!

SO CUTE!!!!

And Jamie, I don't read it, I know you don't read it either, but I know the Playboy Bunny when I see it, and I think its very funny. Very fitting for Pepe, just admit it!
  17. Muppets1985

Muppets1985 Member

LOL awwww I love it!! Great job man!:D I alwayz wonderd what Pepe and Rizzo looked like as Muppet Babbies, lol and now i do:) Oh by the way how did u get Pepe & Rizzo to look like babbies?? Did the JHC send somthing to ya or u'r own stuff!!?:smirk:

Happy Egg-day all;)
  18. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Man, this Easter meny really makes me want a "Muppet Babies" puppet show or a "Tale of the Bunny Picnic" series.

The life I live. :rolleyes:
  19. Kye

Kye Member

It is hard fr me to describe how I feel about the design. Its like you have captured the essence of easter. I showed it to my wife and she cried. Well she cried out...."your on that stupid website ,again" but she doesnt appreciate true art. Thank you, for the great work... and where can I get one of those Playboy t-shirts...I want one!;)