1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Central Easter Menu

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Apr 13, 2003.

1. radionate

radionate New Member

Re: Jamie,

It was actually pointed out on another thread.:p
  2. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Gosh, that's cool. I just sat there laughing and waiting for where Bean Bunny would pop up next. And I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to see a Baby Pepe, just because it's so completely out of place (in a good way)! Pepe is funny, not cute, as evidenced by the little girl that wouldn't hug him at Muppet Fest. That's why his appearance here is so great! Gives a slight bit of edge to something that's otherwise so cute, we just might explode.

Meanwhile, let me go check out what Henson.com has done for Easter. Nah. Probably just the same ol' ugly, unnavigatable site as always. (Though in their defense, they're broke and waiting for someone to buy them. If we were waiting for Jamie to be paid by them, we'd be waiting forever.)

Very cute menu, and the latest Flash trickery amazes me anew. I fully expect one of the characters to jump out and hug me in the next menu.

I should note, though, that your adult Skeeter disturbs me. ;)
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

There's just something disturbing about Skeeter in general. LOL! She was more boyish than Scooter. ;) :eek:
  4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

skeeter was never my favorite either.....

Sarah
  5. Bean Bunny

Bean Bunny New Member

will Muppet Babies now appear in the collectable section?