Muppet Central Easter Menu

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Nah, I've seen every episode, and rizzo was never on the show. However, he DID appear in a few pictures and on merchandise. I remember him wearing a red shirt with a green R on it..:smile:

Also, I remember they imagined Camilla as a live baby chick in a few episodes...though everyone knows her as Baby Gonzo's stuffed chicken..:smile:

Baby Rowlf :sympathy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I love the new menu and think it's super swell. Love that Fozzie's propeller spins!! :smile:

:embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
If Robin was a tadpole, then he's 3 years younger than Kermit?!?!?!??!?

I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyway, I wonder if Rizzo was at least on the Animated clips of Little Muppet Monsters....

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

That is fantastic !

I love it !

And no one has mentioned that you made a Baby Bean Bunny !
I know for sure that there arent none around, Congratulations on such a great job !

But you know now that you've made Baby Pepe and Baby Rizzo people are going to want to see more and more Muppet Babies!

And guys, That wasnt Baby Rizzo in the illustration that was a Mole and he was a Train guard person.

Oh, And Janice looked almost identical to how she does in the Muppet Kids books,.

see ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Re: Jamie,

Originally posted by Warrick
That is fantastic !

I love it !

And no one has mentioned that you made a Baby Bean Bunny !
I know for sure that there arent none around, Congratulations on such a great job !
Didn't notice it was a BABY Bean. I mean, he's cute already... the idea of a Baby Bean is redundant on the show...

I thought it was just... Bean.