Muppet Central Easter Menu

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Jamie,

Originally posted by Warrick
And no one has mentioned that you made a Baby Bean Bunny !
I know for sure that there arent none around, Congratulations on such a great job !
It was actually pointed out on another thread.:stick_out_tongue:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Gosh, that's cool. I just sat there laughing and waiting for where Bean Bunny would pop up next. And I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to see a Baby Pepe, just because it's so completely out of place (in a good way)! Pepe is funny, not cute, as evidenced by the little girl that wouldn't hug him at Muppet Fest. That's why his appearance here is so great! Gives a slight bit of edge to something that's otherwise so cute, we just might explode.

Meanwhile, let me go check out what Henson.com has done for Easter. Nah. Probably just the same ol' ugly, unnavigatable site as always. (Though in their defense, they're broke and waiting for someone to buy them. If we were waiting for Jamie to be paid by them, we'd be waiting forever.)

Very cute menu, and the latest Flash trickery amazes me anew. I fully expect one of the characters to jump out and hug me in the next menu.

I should note, though, that your adult Skeeter disturbs me. :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There's just something disturbing about Skeeter in general. LOL! She was more boyish than Scooter. :wink: :eek:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
will Muppet Babies now appear in the collectable section?