Muppet Central Radio: Track Ratings

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We wanted to let everyone know about a new feature now on Muppet Central Radio.

You can send (anonymous) statistical feedback to us about each song by using the ratings directly to the right of each track in the player window. This helps us know your tastes, so we can take them into account while programming our music rotation. If you like the song click on the "thumbs up" icon. If you don't like the song click on "thumbs down". If you want to save the song info for the track then click on the "+" sign which will add it to your wishlist.

Here is a screen shot as an example...

http://www.live365.com/images/screenshot-ratings.gif

Check it out and let us know what you think.

You can listen to Muppet Central Radio at the link below. If this is your first time listening, we recommend that you use the Live365 player which will download automatically.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/index.shtml

Doogied

Reaction score
I really am a fan of the station and I will try to put in my info from now on. I always thought those symbols were there for purchasing reasons. If you don't mind my asking, I'm a radio broadcasting student and I was wondering if the ratings option was requested by you or is it as standard feature of Live365? Thanks!! Have a good one!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's an optional feature of Live365 at this time (may become permanent soon). Lots of people give feedback here on songs they like (or those they don't) and this is a way for people to give feedback immediately when they hear a song they do or do not like.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I believe you need to register. In fact beginning this week, in order to listen you will need to fill out the free registration for Live365. This is something Live365 is doing, not us. It will enable them to offer you more customized features like the track ratings in the near future.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, personally, I've always liked all of the tracks from Mupet Central Radio. Well, other than BITBBH and The Hoobs tracks. I don't think it should be changed. Well, unless it has to be.

radionate

Reaction score
Call me a weirdo, but I almost never rate them a thumbs down, I just don't rate them, and I give the songs I like a thumbs up. I just can't be negative against anything Muppet.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah if it ain't my fave i just don't rate it!

Sarah