Muppet Central Radio: Track Ratings

Lu775

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Well, personally, I've always liked all of the tracks from Mupet Central Radio. Well, other than BITBBH and The Hoobs tracks. I don't think it should be changed. Well, unless it has to be.
Actually hearing Bear in the BBH music on Muppet Central radio got me interested in the show. I've ended up buying all three BITBBB CD's that have been released.
And I've really enjoyed hearing the Hoobs music as well. Without MC radio I wouldn't have experienced either of these shows!

SNLIM

Reaction score
i am trying to register but i came to a screen that is asking me to select packages and options. how do i avoid this? isn't it a free option to rate the songs?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It should be free for you to listen and rate the songs. It does cost money to broadcast. It sounds like you may have ended up on one of the broadcasting pages.

Try it again and let me know what happens. If you still experience trouble, please post a link to the page you are ending up at. Live365 is requiring everyone to register in order to listen but this should be free for all Muppet Central listeners (this isn't the case with all stations though).

SNLIM

Reaction score
i just sort of left the page and things seem to be working out okay - i can rate the songs and i didn't pay anything so i guess everything is good! thanks for your help :smile: :big_grin: :smile:

SuperGrover

Reaction score
I believe I had to register in order to listen.

Warrick had me listening earlier today, and now I'd like to register some feedback here on a song I heard. I love Dr. Teeth & The Electric Mayhem's version of Chopin's Polonaise In A Flat from the Zero Mostel episode of The Muppet Show! :big_grin::cool: Was this ever available on an album someplace? :confused:

Also thumbs up on all the Sesame Street songs! :smile:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Travis,

Its from the actual episode, It was never released commercially !

see ya

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Thanks, Warrick!

Has anybody made this into an MP3? I think I really need this song.

anniesue

Reaction score
Muppet Radio

I just about pee myself everytime I hear "Danny Boy" peformed by the Swedish Chef, Animal and Beeker. It really disturbs my coworker too (I crank it especially for that purpose!):grouchy:

I would be in heaven if I could find an MP3 of that.

Listening to muppet radio has brought back an enormous amount of memories from my childhood- yeah, I still cry when I hear "Somebody Come and Play."

Sigh.
:embarrassed:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
danny boy...oh my goodness why haven't I heard this.....oh please i would love that!

i did danny boy at contest a few weeks ago!

Sarah

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I just got back from singing the Mikado and I didn't realize the song "*** Willow" was from that but anyway, all I could think about while they were singing it was when Sam sings it very unenthusiastically:big_grin: