1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Central Radio

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Ernie101, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

hey i cant get muppet radio to work i go to save it and i dont know where to save it to
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

There is nothing to save. You need to click on the "listen" button and follow the steps below from our FAQ... If you need any more help, please let us know.

How do I listen to Muppet Central Radio?

The first time you listen to Muppet Central Radio, you will need to select an audio player. This can be done in two simple steps.

When you click on the little yellow speaker button, a popup window will appear. Then, follow the prompts and either select our recommended player, Player365 or you can choose from a variety of other audio players. Your performance will vary that is why we recommended Player365 for the best listening experience. The small plug-in will automatically download in a few seconds. When you listen, the player will connect you if for some reason your connection is lost.

Click here to listen. Let us know what you think about Muppet Central Radio.
  3. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

OK does this cost me anything?
  4. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

cause if it cost i gotta get rid of it
  5. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

No worries... it doesn't cost anything. Just listen and enjoy! :)
  6. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

YES!!!!!!!!!!! i love this station especially the nasty dan song
  7. Phillip

As Cindy mentioned, Muppet Central Radio is free to listen to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In a couple weeks on August 1st, a lot of stations on Live365.com will move to "premium status" which means the listener has to pay to listen to those stations.

However, Muppet Central Radio will remain free to listen for everyone as we'll continue to pay the streaming and licensing fees on our end.
  8. dirtygulch

dirtygulch New Member

thank you phil!
  9. Luke

Luke Active Member

The only song you'll pay for is 'Rubber Duckie' - you must deposit a dime into your disk drive every time you hear a 'quack' or the browser will divert to Henson.com

Luke
    (thats a joke by the way)
  10. Jackie

Jackie New Member

What about if it's Rubber Duckie sung in spanish? ;)
  11. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Jackie,

Pato de Goma su el,
    Usted hace que el baño mide el tiempo de porciones de diversión...
  12. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

ok but i have been expeirencing a lag lately
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

Upon 'Rubber Duckie' being sung in Spanish, you will pay up in Pesetas every second Quack ..... this is due to exchange rate quack conversion.

There are some exceptions, with any French version you deposit a French Fry, and if it's Mexican you do a Mexican wave.
  14. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

I like that song!
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

Actually i have a question about MC Radio. Do the songs always play in the same order or do they get randomized ?

I know you definitely cannot post a playlist because of their rules, but you can talk about generally whats on there - any rare stuff to specifically watch out for ? Is there any specific share of music from each show ? ..... it might just be me but i've noticed a fair bit of Sesame on there - does the playlist rotate or change often or is that too much of a task with their system ?
  16. Phillip

The songs always play in a random order to keep things fresh. I update the rotation every week or so. Currently about 26 hours of music is on-line at any time.
  17. Luke

Luke Active Member

Wow 26 hours - thats pretty amazing. I've only just really gotten into it because i got a faster modem and my ISP has also improved, making it much easier to listen while surfing. There are some great tracks on there, stuff i've certainly never heard, and all the tracks mix in really well together - well done !
  18. Luke

Luke Active Member

Just a thought but how would you like to add a couple of 'Hoobs' tracks to 'Muppet Central Radio' ? - i have the capability to make decent quality MP3's - the music is kinda like a Fraggle/Muppet mix , very upbeat and funky.

I also have an article from a music magazine to post at some point about how they record the soundtrack for the Hoobs on set while the puppeteers are inbetween takes, i'll find it.
  19. Phillip

Luke, just sent you a note about Hoobs MP3's.
  20. Luke

Luke Active Member

Gracias Señor !