Muppet Central Radio

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jackie,

Pato de Goma su el,
Usted hace que el baño mide el tiempo de porciones de diversión...

Ernie101

Reaction score
ok but i have been expeirencing a lag lately

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
What about if it's Rubber Duckie sung in spanish? :wink:
Upon 'Rubber Duckie' being sung in Spanish, you will pay up in Pesetas every second Quack ..... this is due to exchange rate quack conversion.

There are some exceptions, with any French version you deposit a French Fry, and if it's Mexican you do a Mexican wave.

Luke

Reaction score
Actually i have a question about MC Radio. Do the songs always play in the same order or do they get randomized ?

I know you definitely cannot post a playlist because of their rules, but you can talk about generally whats on there - any rare stuff to specifically watch out for ? Is there any specific share of music from each show ? ..... it might just be me but i've noticed a fair bit of Sesame on there - does the playlist rotate or change often or is that too much of a task with their system ?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The songs always play in a random order to keep things fresh. I update the rotation every week or so. Currently about 26 hours of music is on-line at any time.

Luke

Reaction score
Wow 26 hours - thats pretty amazing. I've only just really gotten into it because i got a faster modem and my ISP has also improved, making it much easier to listen while surfing. There are some great tracks on there, stuff i've certainly never heard, and all the tracks mix in really well together - well done !

Luke

Reaction score
Just a thought but how would you like to add a couple of 'Hoobs' tracks to 'Muppet Central Radio' ? - i have the capability to make decent quality MP3's - the music is kinda like a Fraggle/Muppet mix , very upbeat and funky.

I also have an article from a music magazine to post at some point about how they record the soundtrack for the Hoobs on set while the puppeteers are inbetween takes, i'll find it.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Luke, just sent you a note about Hoobs MP3's.