Muppet Central...return...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Maybe Phil needs to appoint another mod. Beau or Fish'n'Wolfe would be a good choice. It's not fair that you have to do everything by yourself.
I strongly agree with Whatever.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Maybe Phil needs to appoint another mod. Beau or Fish'n'Wolfe would be a good choice.
Or me ... then we wouldn't have as many complaints about the lack of classic SS (sorry, but it drove a lot of people away 2-3 years ago).

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
As Toga would say, Why be crazy when you could make dollars?

Wait...that's not right.

Ok, back on topic...
No, no, that's not right at all! It's "Why make sense when it's more profitable to make dollars?"

...oh, right, back on topic... sorry... :embarrassed:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I think Beau was following your phrase, Toga, when he wrote his post in the first place. Cause it didn't amke sense. :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I got the new job making more money per year, with a raise after the first of the year, and full benefits--working less hours, too! More details to come!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Said the Bear in the polka dot tie, "Good job, Mr Bear sir! Well done Mr Bear sir!"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, congratulations!!! Good for you, that's so great!

Beauregard

Reaction score
However...if this means that he will be leaving us more than before..*rings up Fozzie's boss* Hey there, I just thought I should tell you about an incident involving Fozzie, Byron, and mufins in a court room...

jediX

Reaction score
I'd like to return this discussion to a serious perspective for a moment.

Many of you remember Amy [Billy's Girl] -- today would have been her birthday. (for those of you who are new, you can read more about it all here: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=5286). I wasn't even planning to post anything this morning since it is extremely late here right now (just past 3:45 AM), but I wanted to mention this because it is very important to me, and I'm sure to many of you that knew her even better than me.

I hardly knew her, but it wasn't until after she left this world that I realized how important people on this board can be. Amy was the first person to welcome me to his forum nearly three years ago when I made a newbie-styled "Hey! I'm new!" thread. I sometimes wonder if I, or anyone else for that matter, would do the same -- and in a legitimate welcoming tone -- if someone was to make a similar kind of thread today. :smirk:

Or maybe I'm just getting the early-morning, memory-induced blues.

Tonichelle

Reaction score
I've missed most of this as I don't post regularly. It's not because of anything that's gone on here, just that I feel very um... muppet illiterate... I watched Muppet Babies, Sesame Street, Muppet Show reruns, etc growing up and I own most of the movies, but really don't know as much as everyone else and so I am really shy on here

I've never EVER felt unwelcome here, I just don't feel I can contribute to a lot of threads LOL