Muppet Central...return...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Billy's Girl had nice things to say...always did...

Me, I say, "What do you get if you cross a Rubber Chicken with a Drum?" "A rubber-band! Wocka wocka!"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
She named herself after Billy the Kid or something like that, though. I miss her.

Anyhow, she did re-name herself right after the creation of Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken, and I thought that's why she did it. I was CRUSHED to find out I hadn't inspired her!

Well not really crushed.

We've muffined this thread, haven't we? Darn ol' rubber chickens. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
She named herself after Billy the Kid or something like that, though. I miss her.

Anyhow, she did re-name herself right after the creation of Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken, and I thought that's why she did it. I was CRUSHED to find out I hadn't inspired her!

Well not really crushed.

We've muffined this thread, haven't we? Darn ol' rubber chickens. :smile:
Well, it's what we do best isn't it? :smile: Maybe it's a sign things are returning to normal! Normal....hmmm....ok, maybe that wasn't the best word choice, but you know what I mean...err...can I have a blueberry muffin?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Blueberry it is. You want milk with that?
Of course! Can't have a muffin without milk. While I'm at it, better put the coffee on! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I thought it was cookies? That you can't have without milk?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That too, but muffins are pretty sweet, so I think they go well with milk too. Maybe I'm crazy....but that wouldn't be anything new. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
As Toga would say, Why be crazy when you could make dollars?

Wait...that's not right.

Ok, back on topic...

Whatever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
The problem is this: I may soon be changing jobs which will prevent me from being here as often as I am right now--if that happens, I'm going to have to be harsher in my moderating. So PLEASE, gang, lead by a positive example and make my job easier on me! PLEASE?! :smile:
Maybe Phil needs to appoint another mod. Beau or Fish'n'Wolfe would be a good choice. It's not fair that you have to do everything by yourself.