Muppet Central...return...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Luke said:
*Waves at Groucho*

Y'know i think i'm gonna buy a replica "Billy The Psychic Rubber Chicken" and put him in one of those grand display cases. I hope it won't cheapen the integrity of the brand though! :eek:
You know, if you do a "Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken," you'll have to buy one that is already dry-rotted and very dirty. The original rubber chicken I had for years dry-rotted, so I had a funeral and buried it. Zach (Rowlf) sent me an 8x10 B&W photo of HIS rubber chicken to make me feel better because I actually was distraught (and it's now framed in my kitchen). I had a friend named Billy at the time, but he went off into drugs and alcohol, so I don't hang out with him and that bunch anymore and so retired that name and assumed the new name for my new rubber chicken as Groucho.

I'm also planning to make a hand puppet of a rubber chicken whose name is Groucho, and has on the fuzzy nose glasses and tries to be funny.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This sorta' thing seems to happen every few months around here, it's like we all just get in a bad mood at the same time and unleash it. I learned how innaprpriate, unacceptable and useless fighting on the internet is, it's flat out retarded. I also learned that it's possible to have really good friends... best friends, without ever having to meet face to face. I know it sounds corny, but I appreciate each and every one of you. So much so that I had to make an early edition od Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals to show each of you how special this place is to me. I hope that I'm still on these boards when I'm 50... 70... as old as I get, and I hope all of you are too.

MC Love

Thanks everybody...:smile:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I just wanted to say well done BuddyBeau. Great job. Its true; this is MC--there should be peace & harmony for all. And I wanted to let you know I'm sorry for all the confusion with my brother & all that. I'm sorry and I want to be everyone's friend or at least try to be. I just try to be nice.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, the key is posting positive and constructive posts; be respectful and you will be respected. It's simple. It's the same social skills required on a message board as they are in real-life. Folks just forget that.

The other thing, too, is that if you have had problems in the past with folks, TRY to get along. Soon enough trying will be DOING and you will have a new friend!

It's hard to understand where folks come from when you can't hear the emphasis on words or see the actions on someone's face to know if they are joking or not; but, take things with a grain of salt.

I'm working hard now to ensure that no negative posts, or possibly inflamatory posts, come onto the boards.

The problem is this: I may soon be changing jobs which will prevent me from being here as often as I am right now--if that happens, I'm going to have to be harsher in my moderating. So PLEASE, gang, lead by a positive example and make my job easier on me! PLEASE?! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wau! Vic that is AWE-SOME!!! I think you put everything I said in words, into an image most perfectly!!!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks Vic, that was really nice! It adds alot to this very important message that Beau has shared with us.

And Kevin, you're awesome, you're doing a great job and we all really do appreciate you!

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Well thanks Beau, I don't know what to say. Thanks for the kind words and this thread, just perfectly written. Thanks to Dave as well, the MC Love visual is wonderful. Thanks to Kevin for everything as well. Thanks to everyone who is dedicated to contributing to and making the MC community what it is supposed to be. A place of fun, love and friendship.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Whoa ho ho Vic!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks!

Oh, and btw all of these people coming here to post are great, I respect the fact that they agree that MC is for Muppets not fighting. You're all great. Have I said great to much? If so I'll stop this great thing I have going, and I'll start talking about the Great Gonzo...

Ok, I'll stop. :smile:
Ryan
theprawncracker