Muppet Central...return...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
I always wondered where Joe got the idea for the "What do you do with a fruit?" song. Beau, your an inspiration to us all!!!!!:wink:
Fruitism rules all!! All hail fruitism! Hail...

Effralyo

Reaction score
So, I see a cult indeed?
Hmpf. Perhaps, now let's make the idol SWIRM ON THE FLOOR *evil grin*? I hate idols! Fair! :grouchy: Hate!

And if someone else will imagine themselves a lord, or a commander, or whatsoever, they'll get a lance in their side - so! Don't even dare to abase me and the rest by THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! 8 }O> Even in a joking way!!!!!!

~NERF-fralyo

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
Effralyo said:
So, I see a cult indeed?
Hmpf. Perhaps, now let's make the idol SWIRM ON THE FLOOR *evil grin*? I hate idols! Fair! :grouchy: Hate!

And if someone else will imagine themselves a lord, or a commander, or whatsoever, they'll get a lance in their side - so! Don't even dare to abase me and the rest by THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! 8 }O> Even in a joking way!!!!!!

~NERF-fralyo
Don't worry, we only roll around in it without clothes and chant their names. Fruit... Fruit...Cherries...Oranges...Yes...Yes...Fruit...Wonderful Sweet fruit..Ha Ha Ha Ha..Ooops forgot where I was...:embarrassed:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
MuppetfraggleEX said:
Don't worry, we only roll around in it without clothes and chant their names. Fruit... Fruit...Cherries...Oranges...Yes...Yes...Fruit...Wonderful Sweet fruit..Ha Ha Ha Ha..Ooops forgot where I was...:embarrassed:
Join us. Fruitism is the answer....

Beauregard

Reaction score
*cough, cough*

We have a topic here

*end cough, cough*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Thank you for creating this thread Beau.You always know how to put the right words together.

It's time to get things started,on the: Inspirational,Celebrational,Muppetational...Muppet Central Show!:smile:

Effralyo

Reaction score
(okay, I calm down)
Sah-ree Gardik... but still, you were warned for the future!
(bye... sigh..)