Muppet Central the Movie!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hears Rowlf, Ryan 2, Pepe and Seymour.......

Me: Whos outside?

Grover: Don't know but I can't sleep. What about you Herry?

Herry: *snoring* Huh? What is it? I was sleeping.

Grover: Sorry.

Me: Shhhhhhh....I hear people talking outside.

Animal: Go outside! Go outside!

Me: Shhhhhh Animal. *looks outside window* Guys! Its Pepe and Seymour.

Cookie M: Me not know who that?

Grover: Yea who is that?

Me: There two characters from the "Muppets Tonight" show. You mean to tell me you never meet him.

Grover: Oh you mean the little shrimp. I know who your talking about now.

Cookie M: Me like him. He looks delious to eat.

Herry: Now that I'm awake I might as well stay up now.

Me: *opens door* Hey guys. Come on up and join us.

Animal: Join us! Join us!

Cookie M: Me get the cookies and milk.

Grover: Oh I better get some napkins for the cookies.

Herry: Heres a good moive to watch. Lets watch it.

Seymour: Ok.

Pepe: That cool hokay!

Ryan: Guys?! We were going to save Christy and Scooter.

Pepe: No senior. We party. Come on Seymour.

Seymour: Ok Pepe.

*runs upstairs to Kyle's room*

Ryan 2: Seems we've been ditched.

Rowlf: What would you expect with a shrimp and elephant.

Ryan 2: We better just go. No one will worry.

Rowlf: Are you sure about this? Seems that we had two other guys with us but they dumped us for three monsters a wild man and one muppet fan. What else do we have to do?

Ryan 2: We could save Christy and Scooter and show them we could do it ourselfs.

Rowlf: And then get captured and then have them not know where we are.

Ryan 2: Your just know fun. I'll go with out you.

Rowlf: No you won't. I'm going too.

Ryan 2: What changed your mind?

Rowlf: I would have a guilty conscience for letting you go by yourself.

Ryan 2: Thanks pal. Lets go and SAVE CHRISTY AND SCOOTER!!

Me: Uh could you guys be quite, were trying to watch a movie.

Beauregard

Reaction score
(Ok, warning, this scene will explain a lot of the movie away, and if you choose you don't like it, say so, and we'll pretend it never happened)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-hhhhhhhhhh-hhhhhhhhhh-hhhhhhhhhh

Spinning, floating, dancing on a cloudless night, purple smoke broils, snakes of data-code writhe, neon posters advertise the new MSN, Cococola, and Anti-Virus protection...this is the Net!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellp uuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssss!!!!

The grinding hammer-fist holds tightly propeling our heros at break-neck speads through the virtual word of 0's and 1's.

Noooooo-ooooooooo-oooooooooooo!!!

They have been caught be Snidly Spyware, they have been dragged into the computer world, this cannot be real, and the world cannot exist this way. You cannot enter the Net through a compuer...

Piggy: Yes, you jolly well can. I just did it, honey.
Vibs: Excuse me?
Beauregard: She's talking to that little voice in her head.
Piggy: You got that too?
Beauergard: I always have voices in my head.
Vibs: What do they say?
Beauregard: Wouldn't cheese on toast go down a treat right about now.
Piggy: Oh brother...mmmm..yes it would.

K.A.: Alright, enough talk. Stop the car.

King Agrippa slams to a stop. They are now in a giant black auditorium. The seats are all empty around them. King Agrippa throws them onto the floor, and snarls. "You really have no understanding of what is happening here."

Piggy: Um...
Vibs: Yeah, well, um....
Beauregard: *sigh*

K.A.: Well, well, well. Let me expla-, ah,a h nagh!

His skin tightened, and began to tear a voice screamed from inside. "It's not real, none of it's..."

Then King Agrippa was in control again.

King Agrippa: You people have no understanding. None of you.
Snidly: Morning, King. What are you saying?
King Agrippa: Only what they need to hear.
Snidly: Good.

King Agrippa: I am going to explain this only once, so you better be listening. You are not here. *he pointed at Vibs* You. Are not here. Only Piggy and Beurgeard are themselves.

Vibs: DNH! Dane Needs Help. I am not here?

King Agrippa: neither are any of your friends.

He clicked his fingers, and Ryan, Ryan 2, Kyle, Dan, Diana, everyone except Christy and Scooter appeared in the auditorium.

To be continued...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ryan: Are you getting any of this?
Ryan 2: Nope.

Pepe: What's going on here?
Seymore: Well, one minute we were happily chewing on popcorn, the next we is here.

Kermit: What the hey...

Dan: Oh this is fabulous. We are in the REAL world, and still we can be transported from place to place? How curious.
Diana: Um, fabulous?
Dan: Ok. not. That was sarcasm.

Kyle: Has anyone seen my Yak?

Piggy: Can you all just SHUT UP! Oh, hello Kermie, my love.

Cookie: Me so hungry.
Beauregard: Toasty cheese sound good?
Cookie: Mmmmmm!

KING AGRIPPA: Silence. I see youa re begining to understand.

Vibs: Er, excuse me, but I'm not.

Ryan 2: But we wern't even on the net. This is the net now, right?

K.A.: Right.

Ryan: Then how...

K.A.: You have believed something all this while, and it's all been wrong...!!!

Vibs: Belived...?
Kyle: It means..
Vibs: I KNOW what it means!

King Agrippa cracks his knuckles. "Ok. We are going to have to go right to the very begining."

K.A.: Where were you all when you first saw the message?

Ryan: Well, on a computer, but...
Ryan 2: And Christy was too...
Kyle: I was at a computer...
Diana: Where else could we be?

K.A.: And whre are you now?

Pepe: Pick me! Pick me, ok!

K.A.: Diana?

Diana: We are in the net.

K.A.: Wrong! You are all in hospitals in a coma where they wonder why you have so much brain activity.

To be continued...

(Forgive me for posting three times in a row, but I'm trying to explain this out. If you don't like it at the end, let me know, and we'll ignore it)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Silence.

A chricket chirps.

Everyone starts to talk at once.

Kyle: I don't understand..
Ryan: What the..
Kermit: Sheesh...
Gonzo: We picked up a werdo
Piggy; Moi is here, just feel my trotters in your stomache king boy.
Ryan 2: THis is too much. I shall go take a sleep.
Cookie: Cookie?
Pepe: Excuse me, ok. Can we talk at once, por favor?
Etc...

KING AGRIPPA: Be quiet!

silence.

King Agrippa: I see you still do not see, so let me explain this simply, my duckies. The internet was created as a tool, a means, but then it grow all out of preportion and took on a life of it's own. It begcame a place, a location. How? No one knows. Perhaps it got struck by lightning.

Count: Ah, ah, ah. *lighting*

K.A.: But the simple fact is, it is that now. And a place must have inhabitents. And it does. They are virtual presences of others. Imagine. You join a forum, you type in a name, give a profile, and then suddenly each person reading you can hear your voice in their head, and picture you. That is because your Name creates something unstopable that is the virtual presence of you.

Dan: Tosh.

K.A.: Oh, contraire. It is absolutly true. Do you not understand this can't be real. The Muppets are puppets. We tried to show Christy B this by creating a world where both existed together. Puppets ad Muppets, but she would not believe it. So, here is the truth. Snidly Spyware created a program to connect the virtual presence with the true mind of a person. Each of you were touching a Keyboard, and that Keyboard sent a message tumbling into your brain connecting it at the molecular level to your virtual brain, and then you left your body and ran through into the compuer. None of you here are real, you are all your virtual presence, as are the Muppets, and You only think you are here, because your mind is now controling not your body, but you virtual presences body. It is now a real person, in a real kingdom.

Remeber when you contacted Link, Ryan, that could not have happened, except that by that time you had left your real world, and appeared seamlessly in a replica of your world. You are all in the kingdom of the Net, and you are all Mine!

Snidly: King Agrippa! They are all mine!

King Agrippa: NO THEY ARE NOT! THEY ARE MINE!

Vibs

Reaction score
Vibs (me): Oh my... This is getting really confusing, I may start speaking danish!!!

Gonzo: Hooray! ANother weirdo, welcome buddy!

me: *looking crossed into the camera*

Miss Piggy: Oh kermie, moi am famous in Denmark too.

Kermit: Um good piggy, but guys could we consentrate on what's really or
maybe not really but at least appears to be really happening right now?

me: Wow that frog can something with words!

Kermit: Um, thank you miss.. um... dane?

Me: Um.. you may call me Vibs.

Fozzie: Aaaaah!! I know a lot of dane jokes, how about...

Kermit: Um, Fozzie this may be the wrong timing.

Me: ...... um, you guys have a swedish chef, why don't you go and make gun of him?

*Everybody bursts out and laughs*

Me: WhaT???

Kermit: Well, I think you meant make FUN of him... *Tries not to laugh*

Fozzie: So why don't we make fun of him?

Gonzo: Because he could make a BUN out of us!

Kermit: *Looks into camera and gulps*

Vibs: Can we move on?

(I was not quite sure if Fozzie was in this or not? Anyway now he is!)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok Let me explain to Beau and Vib. All the Muppet Characters, Fraggles, Sesame Street Chracters and who ever else wants to be but only Muppet related. Now Beau This is not to have anything to do with my Yak. Hes in two other stories. This is spoued to be only our Muppet Dormies not any other characters that are not Muppets. I wanted to let everyone know that so they don't get confused on whats happening. So no more of Yakky. He's not in this at all. Thanks and I really did understand whats your was about. You seemed to have gone off in another direaction of the whole movie. I like it kind of but you lost me in this whole thing. I'm not trying to be rude I was letting you know in so many words. Just keep to the story ok? Thanks Beau and Vibs for some deleted sceens.

Vibs

Reaction score
(oh... I'm really sorry if I got something wrong (which I may have...)!! But right now I'm more or less confused. Do we know what this movie will end up with or...? And did K.A never exist then?? And what about Vibs/me where am I right now? Sorry about being that ignorant!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Ok Let me explain to Beau and Vib. All the Muppet Characters, Fraggles, Sesame Street Chracters and who ever else wants to be but only Muppet related. Now Beau This is not to have anything to do with my Yak. Hes in two other stories. This is spoued to be only our Muppet Dormies not any other characters that are not Muppets. I wanted to let everyone know that so they don't get confused on whats happening. So no more of Yakky. He's not in this at all. Thanks and I really did understand whats your was about. You seemed to have gone off in another direaction of the whole movie. I like it kind of but you lost me in this whole thing. I'm not trying to be rude I was letting you know in so many words. Just keep to the story ok? Thanks Beau and Vibs for some deleted sceens.
Ok. I don't get this.

a. no one said it was only for Muppet dormies, this is MC teh movie, not MC Dorms teh Movie
b. I did say that my idea was only if you wanted, how else do we explain that the Mupepts are real and that we are all inside the net?
c. If we delete those scenes, then can we take it as read that Beauregard, me, Piggy adn Vibs have been there all along?
d. Let me explain my idea.

We all create virtual copys of ourselves in the net when we create a forum account. Snidley Spyware discovered this, and found a way to send a message through the keyboards into our brains making our brains control not the 'Real world' us, but a virtual copy of us in a virtual world. Therefore, from the moment we each received the e-mail on our computers, we were in a virtual carbon-copy of the world, in which the Muppet exist as real. I see no other way to explain it.

But, if you guys don't like that, we can go back to the kind'a non-scientific other story line.

Feel free to disagree. I don't mind. I just think it explains the story better than any previous explainations.

Erine81981

Reaction score
It was going to be where we play ourselfs in the real world and we do our favorite Muppet characters. Like we cotrol the Muppets. Get it. We make a film about our daly lives and then we get this weird email and its up to us to save our beloved website. SS is a mad man who take over for Phillip and Cindy while on a vacation from the computer. So then its up to us save the website. Get now. So like it would be another Muppet Movie just with us and us playing our favoirte Muppets. So I choosed, Grover, Cookie Monster, Herry and Animal to be the Muppets I would love to control while making the movie. So I choose the characters that I love the most and thoses are my characters but this is like a script. Thats why we've had it like this way the whole time. And yes ya'll can be in the movie from the first. Get it know. Its not that it would happen in real life but in a movie it would becuase you can make stuff in movies. Get it now?