Muppet Central the Movie!

christyb

Reaction score
Well, I see we are confused. Here's what's going on....

Me and Scooter are in cyberspace looking for Cindy who is also there. We are in a world of Snidley's creation.

Ryan is playing Rocketman and is looking for me and Scooter.

Everyone else is in the hotel.

Beau, Vibs, and whatnot....I ain't gotta clue.

Vibs

Reaction score
OKay what if we assume that Vibs and Miss Piggy are still waiting outside Beau (I don't know which Beau though!)'s housedoor? But people don't want K.A to be in this or?? - Me, I don't mind at all! I'm confused... -"Really??"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Out of character1: Yeah! Christy's here on the weekend! Frankly, was waiting for you to post to help clear up any confusion in the current plotline. Rully miss you and your posting during the weekends.

*Out of Character 2: Not playing any character in this movie, just watching/reading as the plot advances. Also only inserting small comments here and there from the hecklers or other characters I might feel like tossing a comment from.

*Out of Character 3: Maybe we can have Vibs and Miss Piggy arriving at the hotel? Especially since they waited for someone to show up and usher them into Bo's home when noone came to greet them?
Just tryin' to help untangle the plotlines. And I think the explanation Bo came up was a good one, just don't know about having dueling master villains.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Count, Thanks.

Kyle, I do understand your point too, but I thought the game had turned into a Net Force Explorere's type film, and we should try and explain how that happened. And (as someone who just yesterday read the entire thing from top-to-bottom, this seemed the most logical explaination. Kyle, read the whole thing through, and see if my idea does not fit.)

Everyone else, can someone make a decision as to whether we keep my plotline, or drop it. So far it looks like we have Kyle against, and The Count for, and Christy not chooseing either way. So, we need another vote to pick whether we keep or leave.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I don't mean to intrude, but as someone who is following this movie, and grately enjoying it, may I please have a vote? So as to not over-step my boundaries, I will not state my idea until I get a response.

Vibs

Reaction score
Well, I'd say the audience's meanings are just as important as the players/actors/performers (Those titles make me feel so cool!) ANyway, I hate picking sides, but to be honest I liked Beau's plotline and if we don't use that one what do we use then? So I guess I... *Raising my hand shivering*
V-v-vote for Beau's...

Beauregard

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
So am I still looking for Cindy and Scooter with Rowlf?:sympathy:
Aparently so, but at some point it needs to be explained how the charcters (you, me, Christy) can enter the virtual world of the net, and/or how the Muppets are alive, AND Puppets (ala Christy's latest scenes)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Aparently so, but at some point it needs to be explained how the charcters (you, me, Christy) can enter the virtual world of the net, and/or how the Muppets are alive, AND Puppets (ala Christy's latest scenes)
I thought the whole muppets/ puppets thing was explained. Christy's in a world of snidely's creation, I believe, um... "playing his game with his rules on his board" but from her own memory. Or something like that. Basically, Christy is not where the movie is... or... yeah, It's a fake world within the world of the movie. Or something along those lines... that's what I understood, anyway.

btw, I haven't been participating but I've been reading and enjoying and I might just sort of throw myself in somehow at some point, though maybe not...

um yeah, I'm done.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Do the Muppets really need to be explained? It's magic, of course.