Muppet Christmas MUP3's

haakonsmary

Reaction score
Don't know if I can edit my original post. Just want to thank theprawncracker for emailing me and let people know I don't need these anymore. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Already sent Prawn of a thousand fanfics.

Fozzie's Twin

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could help me find the songs from 'A Very Merry Muppet Christmas' and from 'Muppet Christmas: Letters To Santa'?

You can contact me at bighead_4872@yahoo.com

Many thanks for any help you can provide...
Brent

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could help me find the songs from 'A Very Merry Muppet Christmas' and from 'Muppet Christmas: Letters To Santa'?

You can contact me at bighead_4872@yahoo.com

Many thanks for any help you can provide...
Brent

Your request has been sent via sendspace. Please LMK if you got it with no troubles.

DPK501

Reaction score
Sesame Street Sing Along 1984

Hi everyone!

I've looked through this thread and tried the links to download the mp3 for that album.

Can anyone send me the download for it?

My fiancee raved about this album when she was a kid and how her mom would play it for her but her mom isn't with us anymore. I'm planning to propose to her at Christmas with her family there and the album playing so she will feel like her whole family is seeing this.

Any help would be much appreciated! I can be contacted at pkwong97@hotmail.com

Thanks

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've looked through this thread and tried the links to download the mp3 for that album.

Can anyone send me the download for it?

My fiancee raved about this album when she was a kid and how her mom would play it for her but her mom isn't with us anymore. I'm planning to propose to her at Christmas with her family there and the album playing so she will feel like her whole family is seeing this.

Any help would be much appreciated! I can be contacted at pkwong97@hotmail.com

Thanks
This is a fantastic story. I'll send it along soon. :big_grin:

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Thanks again Count for an AMAZING collection of songs.....
Just a few that I am looking for that arent in your offerings and wondering if anyone has them-
Sesame Street: Counting the Days
Big Bird singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" The special of "Elmo Save Christmas" and The SNL song with Horatio Sanz

Thanks again!

Just cur if anyone has any non Muppet Xmas Tunes as well...really looking for a few from Twas the Night Before Xmas by Rankin Bass

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
Anyone have the soundtrack to Christmas Eve on Sesame Street?