Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Laura1013Petrie

Reaction score
Can anyone send the Muppet Christmas Carol music? My CD collection was lost and my boyfriend has never seen the movie so I'm making him watch it and would love to burn him a soundtrack because I know he's going to love it! Thanks!

Laura1013Petrie@aol.com :halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Laura, welcome to Muppet Central. Here's a link I created with the MCC soundtrack. Just download and unzip and you'll have all the songs from the movie, plus a few others.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z029cg

Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums. :batty:

Laura1013Petrie

Reaction score
Thank you so much Count! I'm so glad I found this forum when looking for the music! So much great info and amazing fans! I'll be here all week reading up on threads. hehe.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone help me find "Little Saint Nick" by the Electric Mayhem and "I want a Hippopotamus/Snuffleupagus for Christmas" from Elmo's Christmas Countdown? :sing::flirt::wisdom:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone help me find "Little Saint Nick" by the Electric Mayhem and "I want a Hippopotamus/Snuffleupagus for Christmas" from Elmo's Christmas Countdown? :sing::flirt::wisdom:

Just need your addy and they'll be on the way.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Hey everybody - I know this is a lot but I want to make my girlfriend a CD of Muppet Christmas songs, and so I'm trying to find the following (which I can't seem to anywhere!):

-"A Christmas Together" soundtrack
-"Muppet Christmas Carol" soundtrack
-"Muppet Family Christmas" soundtrack
-"Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas" soundtrack
-"Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" soundtrack
-"Very Merry Muppet Christmas" soundtrack
-"Letters to Santa" soundtrack
-and if you have an MP3 of Kermit singing "I Believe", that would be wonderful - she adores Kermit.

I tried the file sharing site that The Count posted but all those files opened in Windows Media, and I don't know how to make them MP3 files for iTunes. My address is jkr.iii.90@gmail.com. I wouldn't really have any way to repay you except with the knowledge that you'll be helping to spread the summer of the soul in December. Er, November. Thanks to anyone that can help! :smile:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
-"A Christmas Together" soundtrack
-"Muppet Christmas Carol" soundtrack
-"Muppet Family Christmas" soundtrack
-"Emmet Otter's Jug band christmas" soundtrack
-"Very Merry Muppet Christmas" soundtrack
-"Letters to Santa" soundtrack
-and if you have an MP3 of Kermit singing "I Believe", that would be wonderful - she adores Kermit.
Hey Speed,
I can help you out with everything I've quoted there. I'll send them via senspace shortly.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The problem might have been that those files expired, sendspace.com only has them available for a week's time. LMK if you still want/need all you listed above and I can split my entire Muppet Christmas folder to upload to your addy again.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
The problem might have been that those files expired, sendspace.com only has them available for a week's time. LMK if you still want/need all you listed above and I can split my entire Muppet Christmas folder to upload to your addy again.
What exactly does "LMK" mean?