1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Skeeter Muppet, Sep 3, 2002.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Okay, it's waaay too early, but I have a coupla requests.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, sung by Kermit and Robert Dinero from Saturday Night Live, with the full spoken intro.
    Sleigh Ride, I think there's a version with Steve's Kermit and Regis Philbin.
    Hope someone replies ASAP, thanks. :sing:
  2. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Hey Ed, I haven't been around much so I didn't see this before, but these songs are on the way.
  3. The Count

Thanks a lot anytimepally, these last two songs are what I needed for a gift for a fellow forum member. Hope you're doing well and drop round here more often. :) :super: :cool:
  4. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Okay, I wish there was an edit button for my last post, but since there isn't, I'll make a new post. Does anyone have the albums for A Christmas Together, A Muppet Family Christmas, or A Muppet Christmas Carol? Oh wow, thats weird. why is there an edit button for this post?
  5. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

The Muppet Christmas Carol & A Muppet Family Christmas albums will be on their way shortly.
  6. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Thanks!
  7. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

You're Welcome.

:)
  8. matleo

matleo Active Member

hey guys does anyone have the Muppet cast performing "It feels like Christmas" from "Holiday Greetings from Ed Sullivan"

Thanks in advance.

--Matt
  9. The Count

Hi matleo. Not sure what it is you're requesting.
    It Feels Like Christmas, from MCC, I have and can send.
    It's Christmas Tomorrow, from The Ed Sullivan Show, I also have and can send.

Please LMK which of these (if any) you're wanting and they'll be on their way.
  10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I've got it! Just send me your email and I'll get it to you.
  11. matleo

matleo Active Member

Prawncracker, I sent you a PM.

Count, it's from a tv special hosted by Bob Newhart and looking at holiday moments from Ed Sullivan. It aired in '92 and at one point during the show the Muppets come out to promote MCC by singing "It feels like Chritmas" while dressed in character.
  12. The Count

Ah yeah... Now that you describe it, I know which version you're talking about from hearing it on MCR during their Christmas takeover.
  13. Telly

Telly Active Member

So my computer crashed. I'm in need of....

Does anyone have "Everyone Matters" from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

and

All the songs from Letters To Santa ?

I'd be forever grateful!

ChrisTheReject@hotmail.com :)
  14. The Count

These have all been sent. :)

Might upload my entire Christmas Muppet music folder tomorrow for everyone searching for particular songs to raid early.
  15. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Could someone send me the Letters from santa soundtrack please?
  16. The Count

Hi... Looking for the following songs:
    Ain't No Hole In The Washtub.
    Barbecue (Frogtown Hollow Jubilee Jugband version).
    Born In A Trunk.
    Brothers.
    Our World.
    Our World/Brothers as one song.

Also, if someone were to have these too...
    Trust from the Emmet Otter Stage Show.
    Kermit's Narration/Introduction or Emmet Otter's instrumental introduction.
    The Music of Emmet Otter, a piece that has interviews with Paul Williams, Jerry Nelson, and Marilyn Sokol.

Thanks. :search:

BTW: Now I'm rully 100 away from 25K.
  17. Telly

Telly Active Member

Oh Man, Count! Thank You Sooooooooooooo Much! :d
  18. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

I have the entire Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas soundtrack, let me know where to send them and they'll be on their way.
  19. The Count

20. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member