1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Skeeter Muppet, Sep 3, 2002.

1. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Never mind, I didn't realize it was on ITunes.
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

3. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

4. RugbyandMew

RugbyandMew New Member

I would love these too, if possible. I've also song from The Christmas Toy if someone can explain how to get them online I'd share them.
  5. thistle09

thistle09 New Member

could you send muppet family christmas album to me please

6. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

sure, just need an e-mail adress.
  7. thistle09

thistle09 New Member

and if you have the christmas toy music or know where i can get it too. and christmas eve on sesame street

dbryz72003@yahoo.com

8. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

On it's way shortly. Sorry, don't have A Christmas Toy soundtrack just yet, but I'll see if I can't find it for ya.
  9. thistle09

thistle09 New Member

same with christmas eve on sesame street too please

10. thistle09

thistle09 New Member

can you send me the songs from christmas eve from sesame street and christmas toy please

11. luba

luba New Member

Merry Christmas from Sesame Street

i am trying to find old merry christmas semame street dvd i remember watching when i was a little girl can some one help me find a dvd . i have old record at home just need dvd thank-you
  12. The Count

Hi and welcome to Muppet Central.

Methinks there's a bit of confusion. The release you're asking about, Merry Christmas from Sesame Street is a record album, and therefore it's doubtful that it'd ever be released on DVD.
    However, I happen to have the songs from that album and can send them to you if you were to provide your email address.

Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums. :batty:
  13. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Hey, I'm not sure why you're asking me for them. I actually don't have them, nor am I sure why you think I would.... but regardless, happy Mup3 hunting!
  14. thistle09

thistle09 New Member

it was your quote that gave me the idea

15. Telly

Telly Active Member

Anyone have the mp3 of "I Believe" from Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (November 27, 2008)? Please?:D
  16. The Count

Already sent. :)
  17. RugbyandMew

RugbyandMew New Member

I have stuff from A Christmas Toy but don't how to share it. I'd be glad to if someone could explain to me how to. I've some songs and sound clips I made myself.
  18. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with the Sesame Street Christmas Sing Along & Elmo's Christmas Countdown Songs

Please send to ussvoyager25@hotmail.com

Thanks!
  19. The Count

Hi, both of these albums have just been sent. :sing: :flirt: :cool:
  20. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your help!