1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Skeeter Muppet, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Muppetfan44 Active Member

Ok- I think the last Christmas tunes I need are:

Both from Letters To Santa-
    Delivering Christmas
    My best Christmas yet

e-mail: arianne.gallagher@gmail.com

Thanks a lot :)
  2. Muppetfan44 Active Member

Ok, I'm a total liar, lol

I'm also looking for "jingle bells" - the version with Andrea Bocelli and the Muppets on the Jay Leno show (not the one on the offical album, but the one they did on the show). If anyone wants the official album one let me know.

Thanks!
  3. smatts New Member

Hello, I'm new to this forum but I think some or one of you may be able to help me. (or I hope so at least)

I have been looking for a cd version of the soundtrack to "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" but unfortunately I can only find LP or cassette versions online and I do not have the means to play those.

Does anyone know where I can find a cd version or the mp3s to these? I was able to find a couple on youtube but then I sat there watching the whole show and never found the rest :p

Thank you for any guidance
  4. The Count Moderator

:), singing: It's beginning to look a lot like...
    :), speaking: What? Like Arianne has more songs waiting in her inbox? O-o.
    BTW: Sent you Jingle Bells too, but I don't know how to do the multi-quote thing.
  5. NexPhr3ak0r New Member

I tried downloading the sendspace links the count posted last month but they keep coming back corrupted. I am looking for muppet family christmas and emmet otter's jug band christmas. my e-mail address is NexPhr3ak0r@gmail.com (copy and paste is the best way to copy this address). If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
  6. DLGabriel Active Member

On their way right quick.

:)
  7. The Count Moderator

8. Muppetfan44 Active Member

Thanks again Count! You are indeed a master of the mup3's

Thanks for sending the Jingle Bells, even though it wasn't the right one

I'm looking for the version Andrea Bocelli did with the Muppets during the PBS special- Where they all kind of make fun of Andrea because he is singing it slowly, except for Piggy who adores him. All of the commentary in between is hilarious and it's not on the version that is on his Christmas album (which is fabulous by the way!)

if anyone does have the pbs version- if you could please e-mail it to me- arianne.gallagher@gmail.com, i would really appreciate it!
  9. anytimepally Active Member

sent.
  10. Muppetfan44 Active Member

You are awesome! Thank you so much; I can't wait to download the song and add it to my library!:)
  11. Andibcool Member

@ the Count

Are you aware that sendspace uses banners to infest your computer with virusses ?
  12. The Count Moderator

You are aware that a lot of us here on Muppet Central—not just myself—use sendspace.com for sending massive or multiple files when gmail only allows up to four or five at most, depending on the file size? I've not had a problem with the site as of yet... If there are other online services that work as easily and for free with no virus-spreading problems, then we'd all benefit from that information, though I doubt any site would be virus-free 100% of the time forever.

If you've experienced viruses with the file-sharing done here via sendspace.com, then I am sorry, but there's not much I myself could do about it except for sending songs your way the slower methodthrough gmail.com or whatever other online address you may have.
    This is kinda like the discussion in the DA thread. Oh well. Thanks for the tip and have a good day.

BTW: Still wanting for Christmas Toy songs/soundtrack. :search:
  13. anytimepally Active Member

14. Yorick Active Member

15. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I hate to bump this thread in March but I realized I need a favor.

Count, if you could could you please re-upload that whole Muppet music Christmas collection you had up back in November? I had downloaded it but it got wiped during my massive computer crash two months ago. I'd wait till November, but the more music I have for Christmas earlier, the better.

As the Nostalgia Critic sang in his Holiday Cluster**** song: "Christmas if we vote it should not be promoted right after St. Patrick's Day." :)
  16. The Count Moderator

Sure, I'll sendit to you. It'll be at least two files and will take a while, but hexpect to receive 'em.
  17. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch, man! :batty: I appreciate it, good to keep Christmas with you all through the year don't ya know. :)
  18. eyablons New Member

Hi, I just joined this group as I have been looking for MP3 versions of the songs from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street for years. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do it myself :confused: Would you be willing to share? I would be eternally grateful!!!

Best regards,

Betsy
  19. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Since this thread has been bumped, I'll just put it out there that if anyone wants Bear's Holiday Celebration, I'd be more than willing to send it to you. They are iTunes files (as in I ripped the CD into iTunes, it's not in the store in seems) but seem to play fine in Windows Media Player.
  20. thistle09 New Member