1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Skeeter Muppet, Sep 3, 2002.

1. thistle09

thistle09 New Member

2. thistle09

thistle09 New Member

3. thistle09

thistle09 New Member

4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thistle, you should have EO and MFC. :insatiable:
  5. thistle09

thistle09 New Member

i also wish to have the christmas toy and christmas eve on sesame street please
  6. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

these are on the way. :cluck:
  7. thistle09

thistle09 New Member

thanx alot
  8. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Since this thread has been bumped and I had another computer crash where I lost everything a little while back, I was just wondering if anybody could send me a few songs from certain specials I'm considering putting on my Christmas playlists, maybe you all can help me out.

"Let It Snow" - from the Twiggy episode of The Muppet Show
    "When the River Meets the Sea"
    "Brothers/Our World"
    "Toys Love to Play"
    "Every Day Can't Be Christmas"
    "Moulin Scrooge"
    "Everyone Matters"
  9. The Count

These I can send, but which version of River Meets Sea do you want? I have Robin/John Denver and Alice/Emmet. :confused:
  10. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I am talking about the Alice/Emmet version. I think you have my e-mail address still. Thanks!
  11. The Count

Check your mail bro. :electric:
  12. The Count

Hi... Feeling a bit sheepish asking for these, but since Christmas is beginning to creep in thanks to the Frogtown Hollow folks...
    Anyone have the following:
    It Feels Like Christmas, Muppets with Bob Newhart intro.
    Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, sung by Piggy who gets interrupted by the backup penguins.

Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon.
  13. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Um, I have the whole episode of the Muppets with Bob Newhart, but it's a DVD--as in, it's a video of their appearance. Does that help? Can that be converted into some form of sound file? If so, please send me a message telling me how to get what I have to you.

Willing, but clueless--Ru
  14. The Count

Heh, I'm just as clueless in terms of converting DVD to MP3 audio files.
    But since you say that... Would you happen to have the 1972 Perry Como Winter Show? If so, contact me as that might help another Muppet project of mine.

Thanks Ru.
  15. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

If I may, I suggest using "AOA DVD Ripper". You can set it to a certain portion of the program and also to WAV format.
  16. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Thank you, Oscarfan Dearie! I will...attempt that and we'll see how it goes!
  17. Could someone send me a working link to the Christmas toy soundtrack to complete my collection? Thanks!
  18. The Count

Just need your address and I can send it to you.
  19. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

you should have this now.
  20. The Count

Yep, thanks buddy. You have It Feels Like Christmas with Bob Newhart interviewing Kermit and Piggy in character preceeding it?