Muppet Christmas MUP3's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Check your inbox RT,you should have it now. :smile:

bobo5467

Reaction score
hey muppet fans! i'm desperately searching for the songs from "A Christmas Toy." I found a really cool site that converts audio from videos to mp3 format but there aren't any videos of "A Christmas Toy" on any video sharing sites so I would've done it myself. I hate to be a bother but if anyone can help I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

flakhappy

Reaction score
Do you think you could send me a copy of the "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" soundtrack? my mom loves the songs And I want to surprise her by putting the songs on a cd and inserting it into her car stereo.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
does any one have

"It Feels Like Christmas" the version from Holiday Greetings from the Ed Sullivan Show

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Do you think you could send me a copy of the "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" soundtrack? my mom loves the songs And I want to surprise her by putting the songs on a cd and inserting it into her car stereo.
frogpuppeteer said:
does any one have

"It Feels Like Christmas" the version from Holiday Greetings from the Ed Sullivan Show
Just need both of your emails! :big_grin:

JDG923

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am looking for any songs from "The Christmas Toy", "A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie", "I Believe" by Kermit, & the medley at the end of the "Muppet Family Christmas" movie. I am definitely willing to trade. The albums that I do have are:

Muppets Christmas Carol
Muppets: Letter To Santa
Muppets: A Christmas Together (The original unedited version with the 13 songs)
Emmet Otter Songs (I don't have the song "Brothers", but I have everything else)
Muppets Red & Green Christmas

Thanks!