1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Skeeter Muppet, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Does anyone have the soundtrack to "Letters To Santa" The Muppet Speical that aired a few years ago. And i mean the ones from the CD version. I don't know but i would rather have those then the mp3 versions from the DVD.

Here's my email.

basketpusehrkyle@yahoo.com

Oh and i'll start posting some mp3s for everyone to download too.
  2. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

For some reason it's not letting me send them, it says: "This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account"
  3. Telly

Telly Active Member

My co-workers want me to make Christmas CDs for work. I told them I wouldn't drown them with Muppets on the CDs. So I'm trying to mix it up by throwin in some more "traditional" Christmas music. This is embarassing, but I don't have any Sesame Street Christmas CDs? :o
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

So... What hexactly are you looking for, MUP3 wise that is? :sing:
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I just noticed that i spelled it the wrong way. When i type i sometimes type to fast. It's basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

The e was in front of the h. Now you should be able to send it.
  6. The Count

Hi... Anyone have either Run Run Rudolph and/or The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year as performed at the 2009 NBC Christmas Tree Lighting special?
    BTW: Did the Muppets appear on this year's special which aired last night?
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a semi-good quality version of The 12 Days of Christmas as performed on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last year? Just listened to my copy of it... and it does not sound pretty.

Thanks!
  8. The Count

It has been sent, just hope it plays nice for you. :batty:
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Much thanks and a stale fruitcake to you, my fiend! ;)
  10. The Count

Anyone have the songs from The Christmas Toy they could send me? Please & Thanks.
  11. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Thanks for the MP3s Count! 'Old Friend' was in the Christmas music mix that you uploaded a while ago!
  12. Thanks!

Thanks Count for all the great music! You're the BEST!

If anyone has the original Emmit Otter and/or Christmas Toy Music I'd really appreciate it!

Ben@missinglinkpuppets.com

Thanks all!
  13. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

Emmet Otter should be on it's way shortly.
  14. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

Hi Everyone!

When I transferred my Itunes to another computer, I lost a couple of Christmas MUP3s for some reason. Anyway, if someone can send these tunes to me at arianne.gallagher@gmail.com, I would greatly appreciate it

From the Muppet Christmas Carol Soundtrack
    Opening Instrumental
    There Goes Mr. Humbug

From the Christmas Toy
    The best Christmas Toy
    Meteora
    Rugby's solo of "Old Friend, Dear Friend..."

Also if anyone does have the Jimmy Fallon "Twelve Days of Christmas", I would love to have that too.

Hopefully I'll be able to send someone some tunes that I have to return the favor. Thanks Everyone!
  15. The Count

These have been sent by means of elfen magic. :busy:
  16. Muppetfan44

Thanks Count!

Can your elfen magic re-send them to my e-mail? I opened them on my ipod touch and when I tried to access them on my computer, the e-mail was deleted. Thanks again for your mup3 greatness!
  17. The Count

Ari, the songs have been sent again, hope it works this time. :sing: :flirt:
  18. Muppetfan44

Thank you! They did work.

I also just found out that I do not have "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" from the Muppet Family Christmas Finale. If anyone has it can they please send it to me?

Thank you :)
  19. The Count

Hey Ari, YGM. *Wonders if Bert's got that figgy pudding ready yet, though I much preferly love our rice pudding (called arroz con dulce).
  20. DLGabriel

DLGabriel Active Member

On it's way soon.

I have the rest of the soundtrack too, if you need it. Just let me know.