1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Skeeter Muppet, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Anyone have Big Bird and Chef singing "The Christmas Song?" That's the only version of that old chestnut I like.
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yes, it'll be n it's way.
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Does anyone have Rowlf and John Denver singing, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" from A Christmas Together?
  4. The Count

Sent. :sympathy:
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Does anyone have "Oh Come all Ye Dinosaurs" from The Refrigerator Day episode of Dinosaurs?
  6. theprawncracker

Does anyone have Johnny Fiama singing "Jingle Bells" from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie?
  7. haakonsmary

haakonsmary Member

Hi,

Would anyone be willing to send any of the following:

1) The Muppet Christmas Carol soundtrack
    2) "Christmas is Number One" SNL song
    3) Gonzo's song from AVMMC

Thank you very much in advance! My email is amara_anon at hotmail dot com. I'll trade if there's something I have that you don't, but I'm willing to bet everyone on here has more complete Muppet collections than me right now. :o
  8. The Count

Hi and welcome to MC. Do you mean the song The Most Miserable Christmas Of All? Or are you searching for Everyone Matters instead?
  9. theprawncracker

I've sent all of these. :D
  10. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i have it just tell me where to send it
  11. theprawncracker

Ah! Awesome. My e-mail is ryguy102390@homail.com. Thanks! :D
  12. haakonsmary

haakonsmary Member

Don't know if I can edit my original post. Just want to thank theprawncracker for emailing me and let people know I don't need these anymore. :)
  13. The Count

Already sent Prawn of a thousand fanfics.
  14. Fozzie's Twin

Fozzie's Twin New Member

Just wondering if anyone could help me find the songs from 'A Very Merry Muppet Christmas' and from 'Muppet Christmas: Letters To Santa'?

You can contact me at bighead_4872@yahoo.com

Many thanks for any help you can provide...
    Brent
  15. The Count

Your request has been sent via sendspace. Please LMK if you got it with no troubles.
  16. DPK501

DPK501 New Member

Sesame Street Sing Along 1984

Hi everyone!

I've looked through this thread and tried the links to download the mp3 for that album.

Can anyone send me the download for it?

My fiancee raved about this album when she was a kid and how her mom would play it for her but her mom isn't with us anymore. I'm planning to propose to her at Christmas with her family there and the album playing so she will feel like her whole family is seeing this.

Any help would be much appreciated! I can be contacted at pkwong97@hotmail.com

Thanks
  17. theprawncracker

This is a fantastic story. I'll send it along soon. :D
  18. DPK501

DPK501 New Member

Thank you so much!
  19. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

Thanks again Count for an AMAZING collection of songs.....
    Just a few that I am looking for that arent in your offerings and wondering if anyone has them-
    Sesame Street: Counting the Days
    Big Bird singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" The special of "Elmo Save Christmas" and The SNL song with Horatio Sanz

Thanks again!

Just cur if anyone has any non Muppet Xmas Tunes as well...really looking for a few from Twas the Night Before Xmas by Rankin Bass
  20. MuppetMazz

MuppetMazz Member

Anyone have the soundtrack to Christmas Eve on Sesame Street?