Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Defunny

Reaction score
Christmas Sing Along

I'm actually looking for a Christmas gift for my family and husband. I ran across this website. I'm looking for the 1984 Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along in mp3 format... does anyone have it OR know where I can find it? I've tried ebay, but it just has a Record of it.
Thanks!!

silentdante

Reaction score
There are people on this board who have this album, but I am not yet one of them. Still looking, though, so if you can get it, let me know.

SkaTiger

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Here is the "SS Christmas Sing Along" for everyone to download. It's all of the songs. I got it from someone at toughpigs and has all the songs intact.
Thank you. I'm downloading now.

SkaTiger

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome guys. It's never christmas unless you have some muppety christmas music to go with it.

Defunny

Reaction score
The biggest thanks!!

Thank you SO much!!! This is just the most perfect gift for my family and husband this Christmas... Thank you!!!!!

Erine81981 said:
Here is the "SS Christmas Sing Along" for everyone to download. It's all of the songs. I got it from someone at toughpigs and has all the songs intact.

christyb

Reaction score
Hi guys..I don't know where the thread is at..but I have that version of "It Feels Like Christmas" where Kermit and the gang sing it. PM me if you want it. :smile:

Banthaholic

Reaction score
I'm also a huge muppet fan. I watched It's a Very Merry Muppit Movie the other night and was wishing that they'd finally release a cd of some of those tracks, or a compilation cd with at least one or two on.. The new cd is nice, but I really want to hear Gonzo's "The Worst Christmas" song from this movie. Did anyone take the time to rip this one?