Muppet Collectable Pics

Snoffsan

Reaction score
Your collections are fantastic!!! I just have a few fragglethings. But if somebody wants to look at it you can look at my "homepage".

I have more stuff but I havent got the time to take photos of it yet, but I will soon.

I dont collect muppets but I found a few things at home so I put up those pictures as well.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
More from JJ's collection

I forgot to include one more, man I'm kinda mad at myself for that.

http://photobucket.com/albums/e245/Muppetcollector/JJscollectiona100/?action=view&current=jj007.jpg

These are more excusives I have, which are the Tux Kermit from Toys R Us, the long hair Miss. Piggy (which I think is better than the retail Miss.Piggy with short hair) and the Target excusive of Koozenbane Kermit.

Plus I also just picked up two pezs at Wal-Mart of Bert and Erine. My collection is going to keep growing all the time. Thanks for looking.:excited:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi,I have just opened my online toy museum.It features Muppets,Simpsons,Thunderbirds and others.Sorry some of the pictures are a bit grainy,but it is the best I could do with my camera and lighting conditions.Click the link from my signature.Thanks.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Nice collection Muppet Person, I would really love to have all thoes busts, I plan on buying them soon. But dude, where in the world did you get thoes little puppets of Wilkins and wontkins, man I would love to have thoes. Plus that's really cool you have two props from the Muppet Wizard of Oz. Sweet collection dude. How did you like mine?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks,JJ.The Wilkins and Wonkins puppets I got off ebay a few years ago.Wow, you have a great collection, too!!You must just about have every Palisades Muppet action figure!!! Never seen the Baby Piggy with Kermit PJ's fast food premium before.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Thanks dude, that's from the Happy Brithday Happy Meal toy train sets, which also has other characters that have appeared in Happy Meal toys.

beautiful day

Reaction score
:smile: Great collections i can not wait to get a new cam so i can show every one mine. It is fun to have a place were other people understand the whole muppet thing:smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Thanks dude, that's from the Happy Brithday Happy Meal toy train sets, which also has other characters that have appeared in Happy Meal toys.
I made a mistake in my description of the Happy Birthday Happy Meal.It looked like Baby Piggy was wearing some kind of Kermit costume,but after seeing it on ebay from side on, I see now that it is Baby Kermit carrying Piggy over his head.By the way, JJ, you must have spent a lot of money on claw machines to have won all those dolls!!!!Every claw machine I have seen, the claw grip is that loose, that you are bound to lose your prize, and you would have to try hundreds of times before you could fluke it!:smirk:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
I made a mistake in my description of the Happy Birthday Happy Meal.It looked like Baby Piggy was wearing some kind of Kermit costume,but after seeing it on ebay from side on, I see now that it is Baby Kermit carrying Piggy over his head.By the way, JJ, you must have spent a lot of money on claw machines to have won all those dolls!!!!Every claw machine I have seen, the claw grip is that loose, that you are bound to lose your prize, and you would have to try hundreds of times before you could fluke it!:smirk:
I really haven't spent as much money as you maybe thinking the one in their I spent the most money on, was the Animal one, that one I had to take out a whole five bucks for, but I thought it was worth it because it's Animal. The rest, to be honset, was like a dollar each. Now though I try and it's even worse. :frown: