1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Collectable Pics

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kaiser Gonzo, Feb 16, 2006.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

gee! thanks KG! :) glad ya likes em.... yeah, i BOUGHT all thos pin from my Walt Disney World trip lastyear...exectp the Macys 2004 NYC Kermit balloon from the Wold of Disney Store i got off ebay and the Disneyland one with Kermit shaking Mickeys hand my uncle that lives in LA got me that lastyear when he went to Disneyland! :)
  2. Great collection, many items I've never seen before. What does the signed Gonzo picture say?
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet

it says "To Stevie, with fondest regards from your personal friend in hollywood - The Great Gonzo and Dave Goelz" :)

i also 4got to add that the Snouth in this pic http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/disneydude2005/100_1083.jpg i made out of clay in my art class in 2003, i got an A+ for it too! hehe :D
  4. a_Mickey_Muppet

come on guys! more pic MORE pics! :excited: i hope i wasn't the last one to post em!? :)
  5. Kaiser Gonzo

Kaiser Gonzo New Member

6. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

I might be getting a few more Muppet figs in the next week or two, so, I'll post after/ if I win them.
  7. a_Mickey_Muppet

ok, awsome! cant wait ta see em! :D
  8. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hey Stevie, you so totally rock!!! :D :cool:

Great collection man. I too, especially love all your pins. I've never seen that one with Mickey welcoming the Muppets to the Disney family, very cool. I'm gonna hafta hunt that one down for myself!

:)
    Anthony
  9. a_Mickey_Muppet

thanks dude... yeah my uncle (who lives in LA, and hes ONLY like mins away from Disneyland) got me that pin lastyear..well he mailed it to me! :) I see some pop up on ebay every now n then. If you like i can also keep an eye out for you?! :)
  10. a_Mickey_Muppet

**BUMP**

anyone else have pics to share?!? :D :smirk:
  11. Muppet Matt

Thanks for that! Yeah I have some stuff, I just have to get it all in one place. I'll try to get to it this week.:halo:
  12. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

13. a_Mickey_Muppet

very cool barry! love it! thanks 4 showin us. :) :zany:
  14. Kaiser Gonzo

Kaiser Gonzo New Member

l collection barry, nice one
    any more pics
    Hey kermieuk you were sayin that you had some pics from a mag u appeared in, any chance of you postin em?
  15. Muppet Matt

I still have to gather my stuff together, but it's coming!
  16. Muppet Matt

17. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Hey Muppet Matt, where did you get thoes really cool Fraggle Rock toys, :).
    Just playing.
  18. Muppet Matt

Well, they were from someone named JJ that's from....... oh yeah! That's you! LOL!;) :) :crazy:
  19. a_Mickey_Muppet

hey Matt very cool collection ya got there. I got the signed photo from Gonzo and Dave back in 2003 when the Muppets where still at Henson. I TRYED 4 diffrent times sending fan letters and drawings to the Muppets/Muppeteers at the Disney/MHC address, couse thats what the lady sayed to me on the phone and thats what the JHC guy on the phone told me too...send to Disney/MHC and i NEVER get ANY-THING back from em! :sympathy: :boo: :smirk:
  20. a_Mickey_Muppet

**BUMP**

any more!?! :confused: :excited: Phil, Kev (Fozzie), any more MC members wana give it a kick? I WANNA SEE MOOOoooRE! :p lol