1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet College Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed

Discussion in 'Games' started by theprawncracker, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. wwfpooh New Member

I didn't like it was a bad thing. In fact, I support it! Be as wacky as you wish!
  2. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Thank you. :halo: *resumes walking into the mirror*
  3. wwfpooh New Member

Just beware the Red Queen (Queen of Hearts)!
  4. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

5. Winslow Leach Active Member

Crazy Harry repeatedly kicks Lefty.

Tony (unenthused) No. Don't. Don't do that. Aw. What are you doing that for. Stop. Harry, he's had enough. No more.

Mr. Turtle: You couldn't care less, could you?

Tony: Nope.

Mr. Turtle: Me either. (to Harry) Burn the blighter!
  6. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

YAAAAAAAYY! *dressed up as a fairy, flying around* C'mon, Digit, you can be the Tin Woodsman! *grabs the android's hand and drags him along*
  7. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*throws a yellow brick at Lefty*
  8. wwfpooh New Member

Looks like some of these people are in need of brains more than Scarecrow/Fiyero himself! XD

Elphaba (Wicked Witch of the West): I'll get you my pretty & your little dog, too!

Just don't 'cause more craziness, Elphie. ^_^
  9. Winslow Leach Active Member

Crazy Harry grabs a shovel, and begins whacking Lefty in the face and head; since Lefty is out (but still standing), he doesn't feel a thing...yet...

Crazy Harry: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH ! ! ! !

Whacks Lefty over and over.

Tony: Want me to stop him?

Mr. Turtle: Oh my word, no!

Tony: Good. I wasn't planning to stop him anyway. I'm glad that Harry has found another hobby, besides dynamite.

Mr. Turtle: Rather!

Tony: Besides, he's saving me about two bucks. I was gonna buy him one of those stress-relief balls, but now I don't have to!
  10. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*throws a brick at Elphaba* NYA!

Zoot: *poking his head in, dressed up as Charlie* Are we playing Willy Wonka again? *forces Dr. Teeth to be the oddball candyman*

Dr. Teeth: O_O

EEEEEEEEE! *tackles him*
  11. wwfpooh New Member

Now you've done it...

Elphaba: No good deed goes unpunished, you brat! *throws hexes*

Oooh! The candyman! Elphie, you want anything? Such as a lime green candy treat or an Oompa Loompa servant? XD

Elphaba: Not right now, thanks. *continues to throw hexes*
  12. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle turtles his way to Wonka/Dr. Teeth.

Mr. Turtle: Pardon me...you'd better thank your lucky stars you don't manufacture those bloody Tootsie pops! Because if you did, I would give you such a bite on the nose! Gee Mr. Turtle, how many *bites* does it take to wound a demented candy maker? I dunno, Billy, let's find out! CHOMP! One! It only takes ONE bite! Cretin!
  13. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*aims her squirtgun at Elphaba* Shaddup. *squirts*

Dr. Teeth: Aw, ya don' like lollipops, Donatello? O_O *shoves a Wonka bar into his mouth* Happeh?
  14. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle (spits out Wonka bar) Pt-pt-Ptooey! You bloody imbecile! Never--I repeat never--give a turtle chocolate...because...because...oh no! NOT AGAIN! ! ! ! ! ! !

Mr. Turtle spazzes out...he suddenly appears in a top hat and tux, twirling a cane. He stands on his hind legs, and sings, as he does a kick-dance...

Mr. Turtle (singing)

Hello my baby, hello my honey,
    Hello my ragtime gaaaaal!
    Send me a kiss by wire,
    Baby my heart's on fire!
    If you refuse me, baby, you'll lose me,
    Then you'll be left aloooooone...
    Oh honey, won't you please telephoooooonnnne!
    Ha-cha!
  15. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

O_O AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! ! ! *hugs Mr. Turtle* Michigan! It's a pleasure to meet you! =D
  16. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

O_O *backing away from Mr. Turtle slowly* Don't hurt me... *shoves him the chocolate river*

Zoot: *reading his fake golden ticket* Ha Ha! You lose, suckah-foo'! ? *to Dr. Teeth* You tricked me! ;_; *hits him with a rake*

Dr. Teeth: X_X *runs away*
  17. wwfpooh New Member

Elphaba: I'll be back. I always come back...*melts*

A turtle being turned into a top hat-wearing frog, now I have seen everything.

Crows: Boy, you !

*Dumbo takes off*

You were sayin'?

Crows: Luck, plain & simple.
  18. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! ! ! *hugs the crows* I love your song! ^_^
  19. Colbynfriends Active Member

*Dr Teeth passes me. Colby, and Dumb Dog.*
    Whoa, what was that all about?
    Heck if I know.
    Definitly weird.
    *Roosevelt Frainklin walks up*