1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet College Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed

Discussion in 'Games' started by theprawncracker, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: Raphael is MAH NINJA! >_> *steals Mr. Turtle back*
  2. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle (coming to) Wha, wha, wha...where am I? Who am I? Who ordered the veal cutlet? (looks at Dr. Teeth) AAAAAAAHHHHH! Good night, nurse!

Mr. Turtle takes a cartoon mallet out of his shell, and bops himself on the head, sending him to la-la land.
  3. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: That's what I thought. =P C'mon...let's go...do somethang...
  4. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty: 'Ey! Where's dat bad influence takin' my toitle?

Tony: Maybe he's gonna flush him...

Lefty: WHAT ? !

Lefty runs after Dr. Teeth.

Lefty: Get back ere Grendel! I'm gonna make mincemeat outta youse! Quit stealin' my meal ticket, ya crum-bum!
  5. wwfpooh New Member

*to Colby* Sorry about the mishap and please, enough with "the silly ol' bear" jokes. I mean, I do like Winnie, but there's a time and place for references like that. XD

*dust self off* Now, where was I?

Oh yeah...*plots revenge on the one who pushed him out the window in the first place*

What to do...*thinks, but gets nothing*

Come on, brain! Think, think, think. *gets frustrated with self*

I said think, dagnabbit! *continues plotting*
  6. Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Kermit: (leaning over and whispering to Piggy uncomfortably) Um, Piggy? Piggy--do you get the feeling that we've stepped into an alternate universe? Or storyline? Piggy? Piggy--why don't you....oh. (Spies Piggy on the phone)
    Piggy: (tapping one expensively shod foot in irritation and tossing her long honeyed locks over her shoulder) Marty--I thought I made myself PERFECTLY CLEAR. NO REALITY SHOWS! None! I don't want the cameras on me until--what? Oh. oh. I, um, knew that. Well, great to talk to you Marty--kissy kissy! Call me when the next batch of scripts arrives!
    Kermit: Piggy, what were you doing? I was going to ask you if you thought it was getting weird around here. Um...do you? Think we're stepped into someone else's private storyline?
    Piggy: I THOUGHT it was one of those new reality shows--you know, where they trapped horrible people in situations WITHOUT MAKEUP and make them--what?
    Kermit: I, um, it's just that I, um, don't think it's a reality show. I think these folks are just like us--you know, waiting for the dorms to open back up.
    Piggy: (Sighing dramatically) Mon Capitan, I will grant that they are waiting with us, but no one is like Moi, and no one is like Vous. Therefore, there can be no one who's actuallyl "like us."
    Kerimt: Um, well said. I think I'm gonna sit back down here and wait some more. (Tugs playfully on her satin-gloved hand.) Come on--come keep me company.
    Piggy: Anything for vous.....
  7. wwfpooh New Member

Nice encounter between the pig and her frog...I hope too that the Dorms reopen soon.
  8. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty(singing)

If I were Queen--er--King of da forrrreeeeeessssssssst!

Tony: facepalm

Newsie (grabbing Tony by the collar and shaking him) When will the madness end, Tommy? WHEN WILL IT END ? ! ! ! !

Tony: Easy there, chief...again, Lefty seems to be going stir-crazy...outdoors...

Newsie: Bah! Impossible!

Tony: What about that Mr. Flea business?

Newsie: Again with the Mr. Flea? I have no recollection.

Tony: Riiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Mr. Turtle (snorts) Simpleton!

Newsie: What did you call me?

Mr. Turtle: You heard me loud and clear, old fruit!

Newsie: I'll show you who's a simpleton!

Newsie rushes for Mr. Turtle...but slips on the grass and does a full somersault, landing hard on his head.

Newsie: ...uuuuuuuuuhhhhh...

Mr. Turtle: SIMPLETON! (sticks out his tongue)
  9. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty (rolling around the ground, screaming) AAAARRR! I'm bein' eaten by a giant blancmange! Help! Help! Moider! AAAAR!

Tony: I give up! You deal with him!

Crazy Harry: O_O
  10. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

We now join the crew of Kim and the Fraggles in their hotel room as they await the re-opening of the Muppet Dorms.

Gillis: Now, this is just getting ridiculous.
    Kim: Are you referring to the insanity going on on the lawn of the dorms, or the fact that it's been two weeks and we're still in this hotel room?
    Boober: Can't it be both?
    Tosh: I'm worried. What if something's happened to Ed or Bryan, and that's why the dorms can't open?
    Kim: You're not the only one, Tosh, believe me.
    Gillis: Well, it certainly seems like we're the only ones who are worried. For everyone else, it's business as usual.
    Mimzy: Don't you mean insanity as usual?
    Gillis: That's what I said; business as usual.

-Kim
  11. The Count Moderator

Hi... Something did happen to both of us Kim. Bryan did reply to my message, and we've gotten that sorted out, but he had something else happen I hope was posted in Friends and Family either yesterday or earlier today.

Congrats to my fellow Sesame Seedling.

As for me, my computer conked out for the last two weeks. We'll see what happens from here on out. Need to send out another message, I hope the dorms reopen soon as well.
  12. wwfpooh New Member

13. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty wanders around, strumming a ukulele. He wears a fake bow and arrow through his head, and one of those novelty fake glasses/eyebrows/nose combos that look like Groucho Marx. In a way, Lefty is living his own Ophelia mad scene...

Lefty (singing)

Fried onions, please,
    Give me cheese,
    Look at me,
    No KFC!
    Fried onions, please,
    Give me cheese!

Newsie: Heh heh, good ol' Lefty! You know, if I could record him, I can use it as the lead story on my broadcast tonight.

Tony: You would be willing to exploit a friend--in the state he's in--for the sake of a good story?

Newsie: Mhm, oh yes, Tommy! Especially when it's Lefty!

Lefty (singing)

Calloo-Callay,
    We'll feast today
    On urchins from da muddy brine!
    I'll sway in time
    Till night is mine,
    An' eat da fatted swine!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Newsie: Ho ho ho, this is priceless!

Mr. Turtle: The bloomin' fellow is completely daft!

Lefty (sadly) An' now like poor Ophelia, I must drown myself...

Mr. Turtle: How the deuce does he know who Ophelia is?

Tony: Eh. Maybe it's one of the ladies who hangs down by the docks or something.

Lefty takes a full glass of water out of his coat pocket, and throws it into his own face.

Lefty: Glug glug! Glug glug! Alas poor Lefty! We knew him well!

Newsie: This is one of the times I wish our station wasn't so cheap. I'd give anything to have a camera right now.

Crazy Harry, hiding in the nearby bushes, has been secretly videotaping Lefty the whole time. He chuckles silently.

Crazy Harry: TMZ...TMZ...TMZ...
  14. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: *sneaking up behind Mr. Turtle and kidnapping him while Lefty's being a spaz*

O_O *watching, having nothing better to do*
  15. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle: BLOODY HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, fungus-face! Heh heh. Put me down please. Seriously, sir. Put me down, or I shall bite your nose off!
  16. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: *blinks* I love ya too, Raphael. C'mon, let's make tracks! *sticking Mr. Turtle to the ceiling (of something) and forcing him to walk upside down*

*turns on that techno song Sandstorm and syncs it up to Mr. Turtle* XPPP *looks for some glowsticks to start raving with*
  17. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle: Help...? I am not bloody Spider-Turtle, you rotter! I say, I'm getting rather queasy upside down like this...if you don't put me down, I shall be forced, quite against my will, to show you what I had for dinner tonight...and it won't be pretty, I can guarantee that!
  18. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*taking Mr. Turtle down* Mr. Turtle! You must rave with us! O_O *placing a glowstick on top of his shell and shoving one into Dr. Teeth's mouth*

Zoot: *waking up* The strobe lights! They burnses our eyes!
  19. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle (affected by the glow-sticks) Urp! I'm...I'm afraid I'm going to...ungh...BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHH!

Newsie appears.

Newsie: Hey, is Mr. Turtle...O_O...never mind...

Newsie runs away.
  20. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *cringes* ...ew. *throws him back at Newsie*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.