1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet College Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed

Discussion in 'Games' started by theprawncracker, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. turtle hits Newsie in the face; Newsie goes down.

Newsie: Get it off! Get it off!

Laughing insanely, Crazy Harry sprays Newsie and Mr. Turtle with a hose.
  2. wwfpooh New Member

Ugh...Seriously not needed. Who's gonna clean this up?
  3. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *snickering* It's all over you, man...sick...
  4. Winslow Leach Active Member

Newsie: He's stuck to my face! I'm gonna turn into a were-turtle, I just know it! Tommy! Lefty! Harry, stop spraying me with the hose!

Crazy Harry (still spraying) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lefty: I'm a balloon! Look at me float!
  5. wwfpooh New Member

Sorry Mr. Turtle, but you'll have to unstick yourself from this problem on your own.
  6. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: *cuddling Mr. Turtle, trying to make him feel better* Shaddup. =P
  7. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle: Oh Mater, I had the most horrible dream! I was being manhandled by a cretinous goon who...(looks at Dr. Teeth) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ! ! !
  8. wwfpooh New Member

Sorry. Say, why don't you help, Dr. Teeth? He is your friend after all and you are hugging him and all that?
  9. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*shredding on her drums*
  10. wwfpooh New Member

*watching TV*
  11. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

:confused: Um...Pooh, Dr. Teeth's not even around right now.
  12. wwfpooh New Member

Must've been imagining things then. I shouldn't be surprised, as I am half-asleep as it is.
  13. Winslow Leach Active Member

Newsie: Good evening. I'm standing outside the Muppet College Dorms where a new daredevil to rival the Great Gonzo has just emerged...if we can get a shot up there...

(camera pan to rooftop, where Lefty is perched on the edge; he wears a pair of giant wings on his back)

That is my roommate, known as Lefty, ladies and gentlemen. And he is convinced that he will be the first man to fly without an airplane! Yes, impossible, but apparently true! You could feel the tension all around me...

(no one is paying attention)

...well, this will be a historic moment, nevertheless...okay...it looks as if...as if Lefty is getting ready...he's poised...he's taking his position...he's about to fly, ladies and gentlemen! Oh, what an historic occasion! He's about to fly!

(Lefty spreads his "wings," and leaps off of the roof; he immediately plunges straight down)

SPLUT!

Newsie: Erm...heh...that was...that was only a practice run...he just wanted to test his wings...that Lefty, what a card! Heh...um...can we cut? Please? Can we--turn off the camera!
  14. The Count Moderator

*Watching Newsie's broadcast... "A" historic.
    *Laughs at the landing of Lefty.

*Switches channel.
  15. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

*acting as a newscaster with Digit as her cameraman* Ooh, tough break. Well, that's all for here at the Dorms. This is Newsie and Cait-"I-really-want-this-job"-lyn saying "Back to you at the studio, Rob." ... CUT! Wardrobe, makeup, beatuy department! Where's my limo...? *goes rambling on*
  16. Winslow Leach Active Member

Newsie (double-take) Oops! Sorry for my unedumicated faux pas! I really thought the dimwit would fly!
  17. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*cocking her head at Newsie and Cait's report* Nya? :confused:

Zoot: *drowsily holds up Lefty's score--0.5*
  18. Winslow Leach Active Member

Newsie: Whoa whoa whoa, hold your horses...you get a limo? And makeup? I get...a microphone...

(Tony grabs microphone)

Tony: Yeah, I'm gonna need this back. The toddler you swiped it from for your broadcast is bawling his eyes out...(the plastic microphone reads "Fisher-Price." Tony shakes his head sadly) Honestly...
  19. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: *snatching the microphone away from Tony* Mine! >_>
  20. Winslow Leach Active Member

Tony: O_O

Tony shrugs and walks away.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.