1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet College Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed

Discussion in 'Games' started by theprawncracker, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

*laughing at Newsie (couldn't help it)* And I don't even have the job yet! *calm* Seriously, though. Is there any way that I could be your co-anchor and Digit could be our cameraman?
  2. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: *trying to feed the microphone to Mr. Turtle* Mmmmm? :confused: *nudging him with it*
  3. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle: BLAST! Do you expect me to eat this bloody thing, you half-wit?
  4. Winslow Leach Active Member

Newsie: Well...seeing that the double-Newsie experiment didn't quite work...sure, why not? As long as you have experience...like me...yessir...I have plenty of experience...:confused:
  5. AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Trust me, Newsie, I know things about this field of work. I'm sure I can help you draw in ratings on your show. Besides, we'll have one of the best technicians working with us! *hugs Digit*
  6. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: ...:confused: ...:confused: ...yesh. I does.

*playing rock, paper, scissors in the mirror* ;_; NYAAAA! I lost again!
  7. The Count Moderator

Rully? 0.5? Lefty did that well?

Posted by Mr. Turtle: "Do you expect me to eat this?"
    No, no Mr. Turtle... We expect you to die.

*Switches channels again to catch the Daily News Show with Newsie and Caitlyn, if she's been hired as his co-anchor by now.
  8. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle (in Sean Connery voice) But I have information! Operashon Grand Shlam for inshtance! Turn off thish lasher that'sh precarioushly aimed at a shenshitive area, and we'll talk businesh, Goldfinger...about Operashon Grand Shlam...
  9. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*looking blank for a second* :confused: *taking Mr. Turtle and snuggling him*
  10. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle: I'm gonna bite your--oh! Miss Ailie...yes, what I meant to say was, would you care to join me for a spot of tea, wot?
  11. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*blinks* Wot? Wha--? Can I has hot chocolate instead please? Tea makes Ailie gag... X_X

Zoot: ...chocolate...? O_O

Dr. Teeth: :confused:
    *gives Zoot a weird look*

Zoot: Nya?

...I'm a mermaid. O_O
  12. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle (heavy sigh) Very well. You may have hot cocoa whilst I drink my tea. I happen to carry extra bags with me, in case a situation such as this arises. Just boil some hot water, chop-chop!
  13. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

I can't boil the water, Mr. Turtle...I needs it...'cause I'm a mermaid. =P

Zoot: Ariel?

Dr. Teeth: Daryl Hannah?

Zoot: Chicken of the Sea?

Dr. Teeth: Mmmmmm...chicken...
  14. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle (facepalm) Blast! Do you think if I click my heels together three times I can go home?
  15. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dude, we're in Wonderland, not Oz... =P

Zoot: *squeaks* AAAAAAH! The Blue Meanies are attacking me!

I said Wonderland, not Pepperl--

Dr. Teeth: Luceh in the Sky with Diamonds? :confused:

Strawberry Fields Forever? O_O
  16. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle: No, I am not Getting Better, whilst Fixing a Hole with Lovely Rita, nor has this been a pleasant Day in the Life of this poor turtle, who wishes he were young again...ah...I used to say When I'm 64, I'll truly live! Unfortunately that was more than 20 years ago today...and now I need a Little Help From My Friends...(sighs) I'm just sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come...and take me away, hah hah, it's coming to take me away, hah hah ho ho hee hee!
  17. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

All: *stare in awe at Mr. Turtle* O_O

Zoot: May we kiss your feet, man?

Bow, you guys...for cereal.

All: *bow before Mr. Turtle*
  18. Winslow Leach Active Member

Mr. Turtle (confused) What the deuce did I say, that you people are staring at me in awe? I don't recall a thing! Oatmeal?
  19. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Erm...porridge?

Zoot: Porridge? X_X Ohhh...I'm nauseous...I'm nauseous... *rocking back and forth*

Dr. Teeth: *cocking his head sideways like Dr. Hutchinson on Rocko's Modern Life* 'kay? =D

Let's all hold hands...here on the subway... :confused:

20. wwfpooh New Member

Alright, Ailie-riel, but I think you're confusing books: Alice in Wonderland is by Lewis Carrol and The Little Mermaid is by Hans Christian Anderson. XD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.