Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Mmm, indeed. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, for it tolls for thee Ryan!
Mmm, methinks Ed's cyber-sister's online. Hope she's been enjoying the updates we've sent her vay. Vhich reminds me, Ryan, ve need more of Trip so ve can send it post-haste to those other readers as vell.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: I can't wait to ride in your new car Beth!
Beth: I can't wait to bring it home!
Big Bird: Will I be able to ride in it?
Beth: You'll have to duck, but I think we'll fit you in somehow
Big Bird: I'm good at ducking, why, many of my bird friends are ducks!
Beth: Cookie, will you be able to ride in my new car and not eat it?
Cookie: Me will be very good. Me not eat cars anymore. Besides, me only really like Volkswagons. You got Honda.
Wanda: spoken like a true connisour.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ernie: Hey Ryan, whatcha doin'?
Ryan: Ugh, studying for a chemistry test tomorrow.
Ernie: Oh. Well, gee, is there anything I can do?
Ryan: Not unless you can drill all this information into my head.
Ernie: I'm not supposed to use power tools.
Ryan: It was a- Oh, never mind...
Ernie: Well, look at the bright side. At least you got some more of your story writen!
Ryan: Very good point Ernie my friend.
Ernie: Thanks. Well, can I get you anything before I shuffle off to dream land?
Ryan: Nah, no thanks. Night Ernie!
Ernie: Good night Ryan!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Telly: Did the girls like their stay?

Yea. They told their parents everything. It's always good to have relives over. They really enjoyed all of ya'll and our firends here at the dorms.

Herry: Just be glad my relives my haven't came to stay?

Grover: Why do you say that Herry?

Herry: There monsters but more bigger monsters and love to destory things. Even eat the plates after there done eatting what they cooked.

Grover: But your parents do that too.

Herry: I know. But i'm trying to cut back on plates.

Don't worry if we do i'll be prepared. *goes back to reading a comic book*

Maurice: I'm watching the "DarkWing Duck" episodes. Anyone want to join me?

Herry: I will.

FilFil: Count me in.

Telly: Boy they sure do love that show.

It's like you liking "TriangleBob Trianglepants" show.

Telly: Yep. Can't get enough of him. But he reminds me of someone i know.

*thinks of Bob from sesame street* Poor Bob.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Announcement.

Hello from the MC Dorms management team. Well, I hope you're enjoying your stay as part of our little tight-knit community here... It pleases me to say that all first semester residents have reported and we now have a finalized version of this term's resident roster. If you're interested in making changes or additions to your roommate crew, please speak with Beth who's now been promoted to Assistant Dorm Supervisor or myself directly to verify if said requests can be processed.

Muppet College Dorms Register.

Room #1: Eduardo (MC, The Count) and The Count von Count: Senior Members.
Batty Bat and Fatatatita, The Count von Count's cat, also live with them in their room.

Room #2: Christy (Christyb) and Skeeter: Senior Members.

Room #3: Beth (redBoobergurl) and Cookie Monster, Red Fraggle, and Wanda the Cat: Senior Members.
Wanda the Cat: Rowlf's Stories.
Book 1: Where Your Heart May Lead.
Book 2: The Tie That Binds.
Book 3: An Unbreakable Bond.
Book 4: In Love and Harmony.

Room #4: "Bo" (MC, Beauregard) and Beauregard, Bobo the Bear Guard, and Bean Bunny: Senior Members.

Room #5: Sara (ReneeLouvier) and Scooter and Sadie Grosse: Senior Members.
Sadie Grosse: Sadie's Stories.
Book 1: The Bonds Of Family.
Book 2: Forgotten Wishes.
Book 3: Remembering The Good Times We've Had.
Book 4: The Search For Sadie.
Book 5: Demon's Delight.
Book 6: Is That A Song There?
Book 7: A Grand Adventure In Life.

Room #6: Kathy (Katzi428) and Prairie Dawn, Rosita, and Gaffer: Senior Members.

Room #7: Erin (Muppet Newsgirl) and The Storyteller Fraggle and Nora.
Nora: A Little Knight Music.

Room #8: Allyssa (daughterdeadly) and Emmet Otter.

Room #18: Layla (Leyla) and Hilda, The Jim Henson Farmer, Wanda, Robot Kermit, and Robot Piggy.

Room #19: Kim (Skeeter Muppet) and Betty Lou, Boober, Gillis and Tosh Fraggles, and The Beast: Senior Members.

Room #20: Catherine (Ruahnna) and Kermit The Frog, Miss Piggy, and Fozzie Bear.

Room #24: Lisa (TogetherAgain) and Robin the Frog, Rowlf The Dog, and The Swedish Chef: Senior Members.

Room #25: Ryan (theprawncracker) and Gonzo the Great, Camilla the Chicken, Clifford, and Uncle Deadly: Senior Members.

Room #26: Kyle (Erine81981) and FilFil, and Grover, Herry and Maurice Monsters, and Oscar The Grouch: Senior Members.

Room #27: Peter (tvlistingman) and Baby Bear, Little Bird, Zoe, and Ralph, Baby Bear's parrot.
Rocco, Zoe's rock also lives with them in their room.

Room #29: Bryan (Bear) and Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, and Telly Monster: Senior Members.
Radar the Teddy Bear, Bernice the Pigeon, Rubber Duckie, and Chucky Sue the Hamster also live with them in their room.

Room #38: Kate (Fragglemuppet) and Gobo, Wembley and Lou Fraggles: Senior Members.

Hope this helps and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
B-Day Announcement.

Hello again from your MC Dorms management. There are a few parties this weekend... First and foremost, I deeply apologize to Maurice Monster. His birthday was on the 19th of this month. The reason I didn't say anything earlier was because I though my notes had his celebration slated for today, the 28th. So there'll be a party held today for the furry blue fratmate of Kyle's.

Additionally, today the 28th marks the date of honor for one very special Fraggle... The Storyteller Fraggle, who happens to live with our own super sleuth Erin (Muppet Newsgirl). If Kyle and Erin wish to set up a joint dinner party for their roomies tonight, please LMK and I'll leave all the details to the both of you. Hope this helps, and felicitations to the birthday monster and Fraggle.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count, at Room #26's door: Knock, knock... Kyle, do you need any help? Just vondering, since ve're having a birthday party for Maurice and Storyteller Fraggle tonight. Might not have gotten the memo, but Edvard put you and Erin in charge of the party. Oh, and be sure to let Ed know vhen FilFil's birthday is so ve can celebrate it in time this year.
*Walks away to catch up on latest chapter of In Love and Harmony.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *writing like mad*
Gonzo: What are you mad at?
Ryan: Huh?
Gonzo: It said you were writing like mad, what are you mad at?
Ryan: Gonzo, that was- It's- Oh, never mind. Just let me finish this chapter, I'm almost done.
Gonzo: Whatever.
Ryan: No, that's you.

Katzi428

Reaction score
(OOC:Ed...I'm borrowing Room 1 for a second.I'm back to using my computer & am picking up my roomies) :smile:
knocking on Room 1's door
Prairie:Coming...coming...opening doorKATHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!*hugging me*
That'd be me! hugging Prairie backHow are you doing and where are the others?
Rosita:coming to the doorKATHY!! Que sopresa!! then lapsing into Spanish
English...Rosita...English!:smile: All I understood was "Kathy!What a surprise!" and then you lost me. My 3 years of Spanish in school only went so far,you know.hugging her I've missed you guys!
Rosita:Oh we've missed you too!That's sort of what I was saying in Spanish.Gaffer's missed you a whole bunch even though she had Fatatita to play with. I'll get her.Gaffer!!!Come see who's home!
Gaffer walks into the room slowly but as soon as she sees me,her one good eye goes wide and comes to meMeow!Meowpurrrrrmeowmeowpurrrrmerow...
My Gaffer kitty!cuddling her So where are Ed the Count & the others?
Prairie:They're in the reading room I think.
I'll catch up to them later.Meanwhile,I'll leave a thank mew note for Ed for taking care of you all.Go pack your stuff girls.:
Hi Ed!
Just flew in from No MC land & BOY are my arms tired!(Wokka Wokka!) Anymew..thanks for taking care of my roomies for me. I seem to be back for good (unless my computer decides to bite the dust on me again,which I hope not!) Thanks again!
Your furrend,
Kathy

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Kathy's back!
Ernie: Oh boy! That's so exciting!
Ryan: Ernie, you wanna come deliver some presents with me?
Ernie: Sure Ryan! Who are we delivering them to?
Ryan: Well, we've got some home-made peanut butter fudge for Kathy, since she came home. A new basketball for Maurice, for his birthday, and a collection of all my fan-fics for The Storyteller Fraggle, since it's her birthday too, and she loves to read.
Ernie: Sounds great! Let's go!
Ryan: Righteous.

Status
Not open for further replies.