Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Oooohhhh yummy! Hey Kath! Look what Ryan & Ernie sent down!
opening up package Mmmmmmm!!! Homemade peanut butter fudge! Delicious!
Rosita:Um,Kathy?
If the question is "May I have some fudge?" Rosita,the answer is yes.In fact the three of us will share it!
Rosita& Prairie:Yippee!!Ole!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*After supping on a spicy shrimp and crab chowder... Mmm, mom sure knows how to buy good meals. Not to mention she can still cook with the best of them.
Count: Have you noticed it's gotten quieter in here?
Yes, but that's because Kathy got back earlier and picked up her gals pals.
Count: Ah... There's a thank mew note here for us.
Good... *Reading note. You know, it makes me laugh that the word "surprise" can be written wrongly here on MC in both English and Spanish. *Small smile, oh well, I know what she meant and it's a great sorpresa to have Kathy back where she belongs.

*Ed heads out to deliver a jar of darkness mist ink to the Storyteller Fraggle, tied in a pretty purple ribbon and a Monster Mash card game to Maurice for their birthdays.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *meets up with Ed in the halls* Oh, hey Ed, see you're delivering some goodies too, eh? Well, that's nice. I gave Storyteller a book of all my fan-fics. Speaking of which, I updated Trip today. If you didn't already notice. *innocent eyes*
Uncle Deadly: End shameful plug.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... Left a bottle of ink for Storyteller so she'd have plenty to write with. And yes, I noticed and replied. Now get to posting that finale, we're all dying t know how it ends. Well, not dying, cause Benny's got the scythe and since Death's temporarily preoccupied... Sure hope the theater survives though...

Erine81981

Reaction score
That would just fine Count. I'll let the others know about this. Grover, Herry, FilFil and Telly?

Telly: Here.

Grover: What is it?

Well this coming saturday were throwing a party for Marucie. His birthday was today. So i wanted to let you know. He knows about the party just not where.

Herry: We'll get everything ready this saturday.

*slaps Herry's back* Thanks guys.

Grover: I will get all the presents.

Herry: Good idea Grover. You can our presents with our money we give you.

Telly: Me and FilFil will go get the party decrations.

FilFil: Boy do i just love parties.

Herry: Break.

Telly: We will be right back.

FilFil: *dances out the door with Telly*

Grover: I will do all our shopping tomorrow.

Herry: Sound good. I'll have Chef get a cake ready.

Grover: Are you sure that is a good idea?

Herry: Why do you say that?

Grover: Do you not remember what happed at poor little cute robin's party?

Herry: Not really. I don't think i was there.

Grover: Well the Chef made the cake but it exploded everywhere. It was a mess. Poor robin.

Herry: I don't think that should be that hard to have Lisa help him. Alright let's get the stuff ready. *heads out to Lisa's room* (knock knock) Hey Lisa. *shakes hands* Me and the monsters are getting ready for Maurice's party this saturday and was wondering if the Chef could make a cake. Oh and don't let him do it alone. Thanks again Lisa. *sees Robin* Hey there Robin. Are you coming to Maurice's party?

Katzi428

Reaction score
WHEW! Wow I'm tired!
Prairie:So you're not going to stay up late tonight reading?
Nah...not tonight.Maybe tomorrow I'll do some reading. However...I'll be kind enough to do the sponsors:
Muppet Central Dorms was brought to you by the letter K and the number 12. MC Dorms is a production of Muppet Central Workshop. Nite everyone and thanks for the welcome back!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The bats fly off to Room #6 and #20, leaving off a batch of chocolate truffles. The ones for Kathy, as a welcome back present are made with milk chocolate and hazelnut ganosh. The ones for Catherine, as a thank you for sending her fabulous stories contain milk chocolate and peanut butter as well as Irish cream ganosh within the little darkened orbs. Hope these are to your liking, have a great night.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *runs into room* *locks door* Don't let her in!!
Clifford: ...Who?
Ryan: Lisa! *hides under covers*
Clifford: ...Why?
Ryan: It came!
Clifford: ...What?
Ryan: The BOX!
Clifford: ...Where?
Ryan: To Lisa! Haven't you been paying attention?!
Clifford: ...When?
Ryan: Just now!!
Clifford: *shakes head* Okay, dude, whatever you say.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... What do you suppose this box to Lisa is about? And just why is Ryan afraid of it? Hmmm...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly: *knocks on Room 1* Hello there Ed, not entirely sure what the box is about... but I do know that Ryan is afraid of being glomped to death. And, as you know, we've already got a dead guy here. It's me. So, yeah, he's hiding. Nice seeing you!

Status
Not open for further replies.