Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Already awake and enjoying a bowl of cereal with craisins mixed ito the bowl.
Got some reading for class I gotta do today... But I rully hope there's some fanfic updates posted today as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Home again... Finished off dinner, now it's time to go nag Prawny and others for more fanfic!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Finally... it. Is. Done.
Uncle Deadly: *darts out of room*
Ernie: *pats Ryan on shoulder* I bet it feels good, huh?
Ryan: Heh, you bet...
Bert: How 'bout a movie then?
Ryan: I wish I could... but I'm swamped with homework.
Gonzo: Yucka. Well... anything we can help with?
Ryan: Not unless you can take my geometry test for me.
Bert: Oh! I'd love to!
Ryan: Really?
Bert: Yeah, I'd love to, but I have a Bottlecap Collectors Club meeting tomorrow.
Ryan: Figures... well, I better get started.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Finished reading through Don't Trip... Wonder how long it'll be before some of the other authors here update their terrific tales as well.

Now then... What to name my newest possible fanfic venture?
Count: Does it have to do vith...
Yep.
Count: Hmmm, maybe those author people could suggest something?
It's worth a try, thogh I'll probably figure it out soonerishkibbible or later.

And that's my word Prawn and Lisa, so feel free not to steal it, using it at every chance you get to nag others.
Yep, mixed messages... Good clean brainteasing fun.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey guys. *coughs*

Telly: What's wrong Kyle?

I'm not feeling to good. I have a stopped up ear and a sore throut. Don't come to close. Don't want any of ya'll getting sick because of me.

Telly: *in a toxicwaste type of suit* (muffled) Don't worry. I'm safe. *laughs*

Very funny Telly. You don't have to worry.

Telly: With me i'm always worried. Planed to keep me from getting sick or anything else. Here guys i have some for ya'll too. *hands the other monsters some suits too*

Herry: I don't think i'll need this. Thanks anyways Telly.

Telly: Are you sure? You don't want take a risk of getting sick.

FilFil: Thank you Telly. *puts on suit* *leans over to me* Don't worry i'm not afaird of anything but to be on the safe side and not to let Telly down.

Just fine FilFil.

Maurice: *puts his on* I feel like an astronaut. *starts jumping like if he were on the moon* Cool! I really feel it.

*nods head* I'll be here on the couch. Ya'll go do what ya'll want. I'm going to watch a new Power Ranger series that i record with my DVR. *turns it on*

Telly: (muffled) Come on guys. Let's go see if anyone else needs some of these.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kyle... Heard you weren't feeling too good... Here's some soup with plenty of healthy seafood if you want it to help you get better. And LMK what you think of the new Rangers series, got some questions about who's got what color and what the zords are this time around. Talk to you later, get well soon.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thank you Ed. Your so kind and generous. I'll let you know when i see the first episode. I think i only saw the second one or third can't tell. I'll get back with you later.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Kyle. If you taped this week's episode, then it'd be the third 30-minute episode, but technically the second episode in terms of story sequence since the premiere was an hour long and split up into two episodes... The second half of the premiere will air on Sunday morning at 9:30 AM EST on Toon Disney's morning edition of Jettix.

Hope this helps, get well soon buddy.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Ed. I'll keep a look out. I've been wanting to watch these new episodes. So hope to see the first two then soon. I'm feeling a little better. Thanks again.

Telly: *still in his hazardous suit* (muffled) Hey Kyle. Hows things going?

Find Telly. I'm feeling a little bit better but still having trouble with my throut. Thanks for asking. *knocks coming from the door* The pizzas here. Boy am i hungry.

FilFil: Me too.

Maurice: *opens the door* Hey Grover.

Pizza Delivery Monster (Grover): Hey guys. Remember. I am not Grover when i see you guys. That will be 20.17 sir.

Maurice: Ok. Sorry. *hands Grover the money* There you go sir. Keep the change.

Pizza Delivery Monster (Grover): Here you go sir. Have a nice and wonderful day.

Maurice: Ok. Bye. *shuts door* It's here!

Boy am i hungry.

FilFil: *gets some orange juice* Mmmm love this orange juice. And pizza too. *grabs a piece*

Maurice: *hands me a glass of tea* Here you go.

Thanks Maurice. *takes the glass of tea and grabs a piece* Mmmmm i just love pizza. Mmmmmm....You want some Telly?

Telly: Sure. *takes off helmet and gets a piece* Chuckie Sue also like pizza but i don't feed her any.

FilFil: Then how do you know she likes it?

Telly: She's told me before. She like the smell. Mmmmm good pizza.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: Wow...you're almost a senior member, Erin.
Storyteller: Yeah, how are you going to mark the big turning point?
MN: Hmm...haven't decided if I'm going to make the big post here in the dorms or in the RHLC.
Storyteller: True, that is a big decision.

(later)

MN: Oh, what the heck, I'll make the big announcement in the RHLC, and the three of us can have a celebratory goof-off here.
Nora: Fair enough. Heads up, Ed, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.