Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
B-Day Announcement.

Hello from the dorms management team.

Today's a very happy day... There are two birthdays on the docket. The first, non-dorms related, is my own mom. We'll probably end up having a quiet family dinner, no big whoop.
The second is... Today marks the purrthday, er birthday of one of my favorite furriends here on the furums. If you couldn't tell by now, it's that missy down in Room #6, Kathy's birthday!
We'll probably have a party for her later, got the cake recipe and I think Prairie might help out by making some cuppycakes. Hope to see you there, or if you purrfer, leave a card or present at Room #6's doorstep.

So in conclusion... Happy birthday to mew Kathy!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Floyd: A party? Allright! But what are we gonna do for Kathy?

Don't worry. We'll think of something. I just hope we don't miss it. I was supposed to be going to another party this afternoon as well.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *walking into Dorm room* Thanks for coming shopping with me, Bert.
Bert: Oh, no problem! I had fun.
Ryan: Oh good. And I got my present for Kathy.
Bert: Yeah, I know she'll just love it.
Uncle Deadly: *slides in* Ryan! How did you get free?
Ryan: Gonzo bit through the handcuffs.
Uncle Deadly: *locks Ryan in room again*
Ryan: *shrug* At least I have my inspiration now. *begins writing*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ahhhhh...what a great brunch!Thanks for treating me,girls.
Rosita:You're welcome,Kathy.Glad you enjoyed it!
Prairie:So...do you like all your presents?
I sure do.These books you got me look very interesting.I'll enjoy reading them:smile: And I love this little kitty frame with Gaffer's picture in it.Thank you Gaffer!
Gaffer:stick_out_tongue:rrrtttt...meowrubbing up against me
Thanks again Prairie & Rosita!hugging them both
Rosita:Now...go take your siesta.I know you didn't sleep well last night.
Si,Mamacita Rosita:wink: Seriously,I am tired but it's not from the forthcoming excitement of today. I had something caught in my eye & it was hurting.I'm fine now though. See you later!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Randall: Hey Sal! .. Whatcha up to?
Sal: (shrugging) I wadn't up to nuthin'.. Johnny's visiting his Ma, Don's off speaking about his music to some kids.. I'm just sittin' around the place with nuttin' to do.
Randall: We could do something, Sal.. whatdaya feel like?
Sal: Well, I could always go for some canoli!
(Sal runs over to the fridge, opens the door, but quickly slams it shut)
Sal: (dejectedly) We're all out...
Randall: Johnny'll bring some back with him, though, right?
Sal: Yeah, and they'll be fresh, too!.. Johnny's Ma sure knows how to make a good canoli! .. But it still doesn't solve my problem.
Randall: Well, what sort of things would you like to do?
Sal: I dunno.. you know, living with all these singers, though.. kinda makes me want to sing... "monkey see, money do," as they say.
Randall: You sing?
Sal: Johnny made me promise not to.. he gets headaches, you know.
Randall: Haha.. I'll bet he just doesn't want to competition! ... Come on, I'll play the piano and you sing..
(I play the piano)
Sal: (singing, loudly)

Well, you wake up in the morninnnnnn'
you hear the work bell RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!,
And they march you to the taaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbble
to see the same old THINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
there ain't no food upon the taaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbble
and no pork up in the PANNNNNN!
But you better not COMMMMPLAAAIIIN,
or you'll get in trouble with the maaaaaaaaaaannnnnn!

Me & Sal:
Let the midnight special shine a light on me,
Let the midnight special shine a everlovin' light on MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Randall: (stopping playing) Sal, Sal.. wait a minute! Where did you learn to sing?
Sal: I didn't.
Randall: I can tell... Well, maybe singing isn't such a good idea... how about we put together and act for Kathy's birthday party?
Sal: Yeah.. that's a great idea!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Floyd: *sitting in the middle of the bedroom floor* How's that look Alex? *holds up a present wrapped in paisley paper*

Alex: *laying across the bed, wrapping a present* That looks real groovy Floyd! I'm sure Kathy will love it!

Floyd: Aw, I bet Animal would've enjoyed the party.

Alex: You're really missing him, huh?

Floyd: Yeah. It's no good trying to practice without a drummer. Now Janice has to keep the beat, and you can imagine how hard it can be to hear her over Dr. Teeth, Zoot and I.

Alex: Well, the week will be over soon enough. And I'm sure Kyle and Dan will appreciate him coming home too! He's been kinda wreaking havoc over there at Big Brother.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Over in room 26........

You can say that again Al. Does everyone have their persent wraped?

Grover: I do.

Herry: Me too.

FilFil: Having trouble with mine.

I'll help you FilFil.

Telly: Mine is already! *laughs*

Maurice: I'm having trouble too.

Come here ya'll two. I'll have you two wraping like no bodies business.

FilFil: *watches me wrap*

Maurice: You really good Kyle.

Thanks. Then you proceed with this flap......

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Tosh: Betty Lou, could you pass me the tape please?
Betty Lou: No problem. *passes Tosh the tape*
Kim: How's the present wrapping coming, girls?
Betty Lou: Oh, its great! We're almost finished.
Boober: *getting ready to head to the laundry room* Its such a nice day out...I might line dry everything today instead of putting it in the dryer.
Kim: That sounds like a good idea. So, Boober, glad you're not working for Gillis anymore?
Boober: Oh, you ain't kidding. I had no idea that being the Maestro was so...involved.
Tosh: Well, Gillis is the music leader of Fraggle Rock. There's more to it than just what we see.
Boober: I know one thing: I am never making a bet with Gillis on anything music-related ever again!
Kim: Good call, Boober.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Let's see... Three cups of egg whites, a teaspoon of vanilla, a tablespoon of confectioner's sugar, and this box of vanilla cake mix. Check.
*Uses mixer to beat ingredients.

Count: Gelatin boiling avay in the pot... Good. Now then my bats, you each have the flavoring to turn it into all of eight different colors and ve'll be counting on you to help spoon it onto the cakes.
Spooking of which, I think they're done.

*Pulls two trays of cake batter out of the oven, checks them and then lets them cool.
Count: Mmm, all fright my little ones time to go to work.
*The bats drop a small spooning of cherry, orange, golden pineapple, key lime for Kathy from Florida itself, blueberry, huckleberry, grape, and finally rosy strawberry on both ends of the double-stacked cake.
Now then Count, if you could help out... We just flip and fold the bands together... And there, a nice rainbw ribbon cake.
Oh, and of course, some yummy cream icing on the sides studded with toasted chopped peanuts.
Count: Yes, just let me... *Places a few candles at one end of the rainbow while Ed puts his little TMM Kermit PVC at the other end.
Purrfect, Kathy'll love this. You have the presents?
Count: Wrapped and stashed avay vith the others. All taken care of.
OK, let's put the pots and pans in the dishwasher and see if Prawny posted some new fic.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Alright! Here's Kathy's gift! It's a basket with a DVD of "Sesame Street's 25th Birthday: A Musical Celebration", a Grover plushie, some muffins, and the key to Uncle Deadly's handcuffs. Just in case I need help.
Gonzo: Good idea.
Ryan: Think she'll like it?
Ernie: I think she'll love it!
Ryan: Oh good. I can't wait to give it to her tonight at the big party!

Status
Not open for further replies.