Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ryan: *walking by Randall's room* Ya say Randall ain't dead, eh? Good to hear, good to hear. Oh, that reminds me. When I was on vacation last week, I saw the Sesame Street "Hot! Hot! Hot! Dance Songs" CD, but didn't buy it. I was wondering if it was rare and I should have. Just checkin' in. If you need me, I'll be forcibly writing some of my fan-fic! See ya!
Oh my gosh! You should of got it Ryan! But don't worry you might come up on it again. I have the cassette verison and it's pretty good. I don't listen to it that much but it has some cooler songs on it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Dang! Guess I shoulda got it... ah well, I'll probably end up going back to that store before the summer's over, so hopefully they'll still have it. I did find another gem though, the original 'Follow That Bird' soundtrack. Thanks Kyle!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Randall: (sitting up in bed) Where am I?
Sal: Here.
Johnny: He's right..
(singing, while Don plays the piano)
you're always here.
you're never there.
you're never, ever anywhere.
Excepting here, 'cause here is where you're in.
But when you go from here to there,
Your here goes with you everywhere,
'Till there is here, and here is where you've been.

(Randall collapses back into oblivion)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *spies Randall falling into oblivion* *GASP!* We must save him! Gonzo, do you still have that rope?
Gonzo: Of course!
Ryan: Good! Tie me down mister Gonzo! I'm going in!
Gonzo: Into oblvion?
Ryan: Yes! To save Randall!
Gonzo: Why?
Ryan: *shrug* I've got writer's block. *plunges into oblivion* Tell my wife... to check... the pot roast!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry and Murray come walking by and see Ryan plunge into Randall's Oblivion

Herry: Gonzo might need some help holding that rope. Come on.

Murray: Right behind you Herry.

Herry: Were here to help hold the rope, Gonzo. *grabs a hold of the rope*

Murray: Here also. *grabs the rope too*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: Oh! Thanks guys! *calls into oblivion* Ryan! Murray and Herry are helping hold the rope now! Just thought you'd like to know that!
Ryan: *in oblivion* *mutters* Thanks Gonzo... So this is oblivion, eh? It's not so bad, really. *spies someone* Miss... Piggy?
Oblivion Piggy: I just love that Gonzo, isn't he the dreamiest?
Ryan: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... You'd think he'd've remembered to take a flashlight in there with him. Oh well.
*Keeps walking off to the reading room to see what fanfics have been updated so far tonight.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Fozzie: (somewhat uncertainly) Do you--you don't think she's slipped into a coma or anything, do you?
Kermit: (slightly less uncertain) No..no. I'm sure she's fine. (looks at Piggy helplessly) You think?
Piggy: (observing the disheveled, muttering figure at the desk) She's fine. Teabags are still disappearing every day and I know there aren't as many yogurt containers as there were in the fridge last week.
Fozzie: How do you know she's eating them?
Piggy: (pointedly) Are you? (jerks thumb at Kermit) Not him, either. And you surely don't think I am.
Kermit, Fozzie: No. Of course not. You must be right.
Piggy: And look--see that!
Fozzie: What? What?
Piggy: She just blinked.
Kermit: How can you be sure she's actully--Oh! I saw it! I saw her blink!
Catherine: Okay, guys. I get the point. I'm going to try to get back in the swing of things in a little.
Fozzie: Can you cook?
Catherine: (smiling at Fozzie fondly) The jury isn't in yet, but yes--I think I could whip something up in a bit.
Piggy: (pointedly) Could you clean?
Catherine: (looks around) What? Oh. Oh...oh well. Sure. I'll tidy up tomorrow. (looks around again) How long have I been, um, out for the count?
Fozzie: (whispering to Kermit) She's been out with The Count?
Kermit: What? No. No, Fozzie. She just means that she's been distracted and busy.
Piggy: I'll say.
Catherine: Okay, okay. I got it. How 'bout, um, pasta with three cheese sauce? Ready in a jiffy.
Fozzie: And brownies?
Kermit: And, um, hot rolls?
Catherine: (eyes softening) Sure guys. Sorry! THanks for being so patient. Give me a few more minutes to finish up.
Kermit: Sure thing.
Piggy: I'm setting my alarm for--
Kermit: Piggy! Leave her be. She's writing.
Fozzie: What kind of stuff does she write?
Kermit: (shrugging) I have no idea.
Piggy: (deadpan) True life dramas.
Kermit: Really?
Fozzie: You mean, like cop shows? I love cop shows....
Piggy: Um, not exactly.....

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Rowlf: Hey Chef?
Chef: Shmergle?
Rowlf: Could you pass a message along to Lisa?
Chef: Ja, shmundika!
Rowlf: Tell her that Ryan says to check the pot roast.
Chef: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZAAAAAAA!
Lisa: Mah zeh?
Chef: ....Garm dig shmur de shmergle munch. Marm de indisingdibunshki langy!
Lisa: Oy, slicha, slicha, so Hebrew slips sometimes, und manchmal auch Deutsch, ich kann es nicht hilfen!
Chef: <mutters>
Lisa: <Sigh!> Was ist? Erm- what is?
Chef: ...Yeeeeee... Yar fergoomben.
Lisa: Oyyyyyy...
Chef: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULF!
Rowlf: Woof?
Chef: <mutters angrily>
Rowlf: Hey... No steamin' outside the kitchen. Did you tell Lisa that Ryan said to check the pot roast?
Chef: Ya gu shagumna! LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZAAAAAAAA!
Lisa: <annoyed> Mah?
Chef: <sighs>
Lisa: Oh, cool it! You're not the only one who likes to escape from speaking English once in a while!
Robin: <ribbits in sleep>
Lisa: ...See?
Chef: Bung de indisingdebushki langy vungu WALWA marn! ...Um de hur de hur... und Beakbeak, und Anananama... bung marn!
Robin: <wakes up> Lisa, I had a really weird dream that Ryan wanted you to check on the pot roast.
Lisa: ...Pot roast? <checks the pot roast> <is punched by the pot roast> ...<sigh> Chef, did you do something to the pot roast?
Chef: <moans>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *still in oblivion* *calls up to Gonzo* GONZO! IT'S DARK DOWN HERE! *Gonzo falls down next to Ryan* Gonzo! What are you doing here?
Gonzo: Well, you said it was dark, and I've always been told I have an illuminating personality, so I figured I'd help.
Ryan: Thanks Gonzo, you're a peach...
Gonzo: You mean I have a fuzzy exterior and a hard pitty interior?
Ryan: *blink* ...Something like that, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.