Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
What our room looks like

*Prairie Dawn & I set up our rooms*
PD:*hanging up a poster of butterflies on the door* Like it,Kathy?
Me:Looks good Prairie!Want the bed on the left or the right.
PD:The left please.
Me:Okey-doke.*hanging up my poster of kittens in a basket next to my bed*
*Prairie Dawn puts up a couple of music posters on her side of room as I put my autographed pictures of Bowzer from his last concert that I saw*
*Prairie starts giggling*Bowzer Kathy?
Me:Yeah! :big_grin: Hey...I'll have you know that under all the hair grease is a guy that plays classical music.
*PD looks impressed* All right...I'll stop laughing.That's cool though! :cool:
*PD puts up some pictures of her family,as do I*
*I then put a couple of stuffed Garfields on my bed*
*PD* Great! I have a couple of stuffed Garfields too!
Me:Gotta love the tubby tabby!Hey...I love all cats!
PD:No kidding!*laughs as she points to my kitten poster* Seriously I love them too. I wish I could have taken my little Princess with me. But I'll see her on breaks.
Me:Right. Let's go meet some of our dorm mates

Katzi428

Reaction score
mupitz said:
Me: Hi PD and Kathy! Welcome to the first floor. I'm Mupitz and this is Mokey Fraggle.

Mokey: This welcome poem is for you both.
You can hear it
Near and far
High and low
In Muppet Dorms
All the residents
Say “Hello”

Me: If you need any help moving in, please just let us know, we're in room 7. Right Mokey?

Mokey: Oh yes, room 7.

*Mokey and Mupitz chat quietly as they walk back down the hall*

Me: By the way, if you're offered Oreo's from Link or any of the SS guys, just say NO!
Me: Thanks Mupitz & Mokey! We're pretty much settled in. Beautiful poem Mokey! :smile:
Prairie: I'm just curious about why we're not supposed to take Oreos from Link & the Sesame Street guys.But you two seem to know what you're talking about.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Lightly laughing at the mention of the Oreos.
I'll let you in on the joke. See Docnzhos or Ryan as we know him around these parts had himself a couple of mint Oreos back in November. Link Hogthrob from TMS, his roommate, had some also and they've just woken up now in January.
So the joke is that if you eat some of those mint Oreos, you'd better beware cause you'll be cruising for a snoozin' instead of the Bahamas.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Lightly laughing at the mention of the Oreos.
I'll let you in on the joke. See Docnzhos or Ryan as we know him around these parts had himself a couple of mint Oreos back in November. Link Hogthrob from TMS, his roommate, had some also and they've just woken up now in January.
So the joke is that if you eat some of those mint Oreos, you'd better beware cause you'll be cruising for a snoozin' instead of the Bahamas.
Me:Oh great. *scrunching up my face a la Kermit* Thanks for the heads-up Count/Eduardo.
Prairie Dawn:Man...it's been a big day. *yawning & snuggling up with one of her stuffed Garfields*But I promise that the Oreos from the guys will be off limits.Thanks Count :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad I could help. Well, it's a bit somber, at least it is for me and a few others around the dorms tonight. The thing is that the bathtubs in the bathroom at BethC's apartment, the exclusive Senior Members hottub complex, and the open air dorms pool have all been closed down. A few overzealous posters wanting to have their own piece of the pie made some extraneous threads, I believe to know who reported them to Dean Chapman, and now those areas have been cornered off as off-limits to all. Don't think I'll even post there for fear of getting some sort of warning from Dean Chapman, but it's a crushing blow to not only have the extraneous threads deleted, but to have our precious tubs shut down as well.

At least we can still access the dorms pool area through the dormhouse's corridor, the one connecting the main dormhouse to the pool area by a bridged/roofed walkway. And the shame of it all is that our lodgings in the Senior Members hottub complex and the vonderful bathrobes I made are all now locked up. Hmmm, what to do now I wonder. Oh well, life goes on, just hope the dorms are still left standing in the morning.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Glad I could help. Well, it's a bit somber, at least it is for me and a few others around the dorms tonight. The thing is that the bathtubs in the bathroom at BethC's apartment, the exclusive Senior Members hottub complex, and the open air dorms pool have all been closed down. A few overzealous posters wanting to have their own piece of the pie made some extraneous threads, I believe to know who reported them to Dean Chapman, and now those areas have been cornered off as off-limits to all. Don't think I'll even post there for fear of getting some sort of warning from Dean Chapman, but it's a crushing blow to not only have the extraneous threads deleted, but to have our precious tubs shut down as well.

At least we can still access the dorms pool area through the dormhouse's corridor, the one connecting the main dormhouse to the pool area by a bridged/roofed walkway. And the shame of it all is that our lodgings in the Senior Members hottub complex and the vonderful bathrobes I made are all now locked up. Hmmm, what to do now I wonder. Oh well, life goes on, just hope the dorms are still left standing in the morning.
OK...I'm glad that those that aren't senior posters can still access the pools.(or can we?)
I'm having a great time with this so I hope the MC Dorms won't get torn down.
K.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello there Kathy and PD. Glad to have ya'll aboard.

Cookie M: Hello Prairie. Me prousime not to eat any letter while you here. Hello Kathy.

Grover: Hi Praire. Glad to have you and Kathy here.

Herry: Glad to meet you Kathy. Hi Praire.

This is going to be fun. Oh Vic I wanted to tell you and Ernie that Rubber Ducky's BD is this coming thursday. I just thought if ya'll wanted to throw him a BD. I know that Ed wouldn't mind helping like always hes the one to call on to help out w/ parties.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Hello there Kathy and PD. Glad to have ya'll aboard.

Cookie M: Hello Prairie. Me prousime not to eat any letter while you here. Hello Kathy.

Grover: Hi Praire. Glad to have you and Kathy here.

Herry: Glad to meet you Kathy. Hi Praire.

This is going to be fun. Oh Vic I wanted to tell you and Ernie that Rubber Ducky's BD is this coming thursday. I just thought if ya'll wanted to throw him a BD. I know that Ed wouldn't mind helping like always hes the one to call on to help out w/ parties.
Prairie:Hi guys!Great seeing more members from the Street! :big_grin: You'll like Kathy.
Me:I'll be glad to help you out with the party guys. And it's great meeting you 3 also!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kathy, gonna get to sleep soon. But to answer your question... yes, we can still access the dorm pools by means of the bridged/roofed walkway, and just open the door to the pool area. We won't have a separate thread here at the forums to have fun at the pools, but at least we can go therre from time to time if we want since it's part of the dormhouse.

Hope everyone sleeps well tonight.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Psst...Kathy. Hey, Kathy. Prarie Dawn. You two want some (tee hee hee) mint Oreos?

Ha, only kidding. I'm still working out a kink in my neck. I seemed to have slept on it wrong for about a month too long and humor seems to be the only thing that helps me forget about it. Luckily, I'm here in the dorms where there's all sorts of zany things going on.

Link: Is my ear red?

Me: Well, a little.

Link: I think I slept on it a month too long, also.

Me: Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.