Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Psst...Kathy. Hey, Kathy. Prarie Dawn. You two want some (tee hee hee) mint Oreos?

Ha, only kidding. I'm still working out a kink in my neck. I seemed to have slept on it wrong for about a month too long and humor seems to be the only thing that helps me forget about it. Luckily, I'm here in the dorms where there's all sorts of zany things going on.

Link: Is my ear red?

Me: Well, a little.

Link: I think I slept on it a month too long, also.

Me: Ouch.
Me(re:the mint Oreos):Oh very funny Ryan! :smirk: I'll pass,thanks very much.
Try some ointment for the pain in the kink in your neck.Might work.
Clumsy me wound up falling the other day when I was walking the other day and my left ankle decided to give out on me :eek: So my right knee is bruised up and I bent back my left pinky toe from the fall.Soooo...I'd say we make a great bunch healthwise right now :stick_out_tongue:
Prairie:I'm the only healthy one!Am I gonna have to be a nurse for you 3?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not if Dr. Bob makes a cameo appearance.

Anyway, I sure hope you guys will feel better by the weekend. Well, my photo spread's almost complete. All that's left is for my helper to shoot the pic of the Backstage crammed with Muppet figures, and then it's off to get the updated full collection back in order. Of course the Modern Gonzo and chickens are left, but they'll get here soon and will then be photographed. At least I got something to keep me going while starting off another semester at Law School this week.
Have a great time at the dorms.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Not if Dr. Bob makes a cameo appearance.

Anyway, I sure hope you guys will feel better by the weekend. Well, my photo spread's almost complete. All that's left is for my helper to shoot the pic of the Backstage crammed with Muppet figures, and then it's off to get the updated full collection back in order. Of course the Modern Gonzo and chickens are left, but they'll get here soon and will then be photographed. At least I got something to keep me going while starting off another semester at Law School this week.
Have a great time at the dorms.
Me: Thanks Count. I'm hoping the good Dr. Bob will make an appearance
(Out of Character:The aforementioned accident really did happen to me in a department store :eek: )
Back In Character:I'll be OK though
Good luck with the Backstage Muppet Characters.BTW...what's the Swedish Chef's special for tonight? Will he be around?
PD: Good thing I stocked up on Pepto Bismol! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Kathy. The thing is that I'm taking pics of my figure collection for two purposes: to have a fully documented album of my entire collection with some added action shots, and to make a complete Palisades Toys Muppets action figure product guide.
As for the Swedish Chef, I thought he'd be upstairs at the housewarming party to be thrown by UD and Pepe, but they haven't said anything about when or at what time that party will be.
If you're hungry, might I suggest placing an order at one of the local campus restaurants? Then again, you can probably fix something thanks to the food stored in the common room's fridge and make use of the appliances therein. Just clean up after you're done if you decide to make your own dinner, wouldn't want Rizzo nosing through the leftovers and instantly swiping them for himself.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks Kathy. The thing is that I'm taking pics of my figure collection for two purposes: to have a fully documented album of my entire collection with some added action shots, and to make a complete Palisades Toys Muppets action figure product guide.
As for the Swedish Chef, I thought he'd be upstairs at the housewarming party to be thrown by UD and Pepe, but they haven't said anything about when or at what time that party will be.
If you're hungry, might I suggest placing an order at one of the local campus restaurants? Then again, you can probably fix something thanks to the food stored in the common room's fridge and make use of the appliances therein. Just clean up after you're done if you decide to make your own dinner, wouldn't want Rizzo nosing through the leftovers and instantly swiping them for himself.
Me:Ah ha...gotcha on both things.Good luck with the figure collection :smile:
As for the food,I'll just grab something from the vending machines for the time being. I'll ask Prairie & my nearby roomies if they want anything.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: "Glad to hear that Kathy, hope you have a good dinner. Oh, you might vant to go to the vending machine Animal shook down earlier last week. Heh, the candies just spilled out onto the floor, not sure if they've all been swiped by now. Really hoping to at least get the photographing phase of the projects done. Let me see, I'd say we're up to around 230 pics of our own collection, plus about another 30 from fellow forum friends. But the real counting fun vill start when we put all the pics needed into the proper frames. Oh yes, the counting of photos then is vhat I'm anticipating!"
He gets a little overexcited about numbers. At least my roommate's helping me simplify and rework the castle plans.
Well, don't let me keep you from your meal Kathy. Enjoy your meal.
Oh, and I hope you liked the card we sent you.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
A beautiful night in the dorms...

Dr. Teeth: *walking in from a day of studying at the campus library* Hey,the tubs are down,what a drag.It was fun while it lasted,wasn't it? Hey,you guys want to split a meat lover's pizza?

Floyd: Sounds good to me,I'm hungry.

Zoot: Count me in.

Dr. Teeth: *looking at computer* JFS left us an email.<reading aloud> "Dear guys,just letting you know,I'm slowly improving on my health.Heard it through the grapevine about the tubs.Darn shame,but what can ya do,ya know. I'll miss my pagoda/gazebo cabana & my robe. I fer surely miss you. I'll write soon.Take care.J"

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Count: "Glad to hear that Kathy, hope you have a good dinner. Oh, you might vant to go to the vending machine Animal shook down earlier last week. Heh, the candies just spilled out onto the floor, not sure if they've all been swiped by now. Really hoping to at least get the photographing phase of the projects done. Let me see, I'd say we're up to around 230 pics of our own collection, plus about another 30 from fellow forum friends. But the real counting fun vill start when we put all the pics needed into the proper frames. Oh yes, the counting of photos then is vhat I'm anticipating!"
He gets a little overexcited about numbers. At least my roommate's helping me simplify and rework the castle plans.
Well, don't let me keep you from your meal Kathy. Enjoy your meal.
Oh, and I hope you liked the card we sent you.
Me:Well...the stuff that Animal shook out of the vending machine,I think I'll pass on. Some of the wrappers might be ripped.Count...good luck with the photo counting!
By the way..check Private Messages about the card.

Katzi428

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Dr. Teeth: *walking in from a day of studying at the campus library* Hey,the tubs are down,what a drag.It was fun while it lasted,wasn't it? Hey,you guys want to split a meat lover's pizza?

Floyd: Sounds good to me,I'm hungry.

Zoot: Count me in.

Dr. Teeth: *looking at computer* JFS left us an email.<reading aloud> "Dear guys,just letting you know,I'm slowly improving on my health.Heard it through the grapevine about the tubs.Darn shame,but what can ya do,ya know. I'll miss my pagoda/gazebo cabana & my robe. I fer surely miss you. I'll write soon.Take care.J"
*Prairie comes into the room and flops on the bed*I'm famished!
Me: We'll get something from upstairs.
PD:OK...but the Electric Mayhem guys are having meat lovers pizza! And I love that kind of pizza! It'd be rude to hint that we'd like some though,huh?
Me:Well,yeah. But suppose we get 2 and we split the cost with them. We'llm see what they say.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the news Kathy, check your own PM box.
Mmm, just finished our own dinner.
Count: "Yes, it vas delicious."
Mashed potatoes and corn with some pieces of beef filet. My mom is such a wonderous cook, good thing I get her cooking sent to us here at the dorms, at least whatever's leftover.

Count: "BTW, are you OK with the three little critters we have so far?"
Yes, I think they're OK and will definitely help towards reopening the castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.