Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
That sounds like a good plan. We'll probably end up having the pizzas for our meals today, you never know when someone will want a slice to quell that ever-gnawing hunger. And if you like, we can toast your sendoff tomorrow afternoon with some freshly-grilled bat burgers and fries. Or regular burgers for those who prefer the classics. LMK what your plans are, and we'll see about having the lunch at an hour that'll give you enough time to get to the boat without missing your cruise.
Hi!
So far I don't foresee any plans until about 3 Eastern Standard Time or so.(today is my younger sister's birthday & she'll be out until then)
I'm all packed for the cruise :smile: So we'll all do lunch before 3 today.I leave my house early tomorrow.
C ya later!
K.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if you've already left, bon voyage Kathy and Prairie Dawn. Hope you have a pleasant cruise.

Finished one self of my display, gonna work on the middle shelf with the band and MTI and PIS stars later. Had some slices of leftover Hawaiian pizza, my fave or at least one of them. Gonna take a bat-room brake and then a little nap. Maybe the snooze will do us some good as we try to marshall the Countin' Critters ideas floating through our heads.
Have a good time every one.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well, if you've already left, bon voyage Kathy and Prairie Dawn. Hope you have a pleasant cruise.

Finished one self of my display, gonna work on the middle shelf with the band and MTI and PIS stars later. Had some slices of leftover Hawaiian pizza, my fave or at least one of them. Gonna take a bat-room brake and then a little nap. Maybe the snooze will do us some good as we try to marshall the Countin' Critters ideas floating through our heads.
Have a good time every one.
Still here! :smile:
*taking a piece of white pizza* (my favorite!) and a small bottle of black cherry soda:Good luck with setting the figures up,Count & Ed .Prairie & I are going to lay down for a bit after eating our pizzas.
PD:*taking a slice of meat lovers pizza and a can of grape soda*The excitement of the trip kept Kathy & I up until 3 this morning. So hopefully our siestas will do us well. :sleep:
Both :See you all soon! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: "Oh, so you like black cherry soda too? We've got a whole case of them stored in our cellar, keep bottling more as we transfer from the cans to the bottles when we're working on our Muppet Listing. The thing's grown from 300 entries in its original inception to almost 10 times as big by the latest updated version saved on our master disk."
Yes, and the display of figures also keep sgrowing, but that's a good thing. Will let you guys in on the finished showing, hope the sleep does you well Kathy and PD.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Have a safe trip Kathy,we'll miss you at MC. Well here is our class listings for next semester.Zoot is still taking music appreciation & music class. I've decided to give modern dance a go,along with my sign-language major & minor in literature and drama(plus vocals);just one class in each subject.

Dr. Teeth: I'm still attending the music and philosophical areas on campus,plus a class this semester on astronomy.

Floyd: Right,and I'll be taking music and literature still & picking up some physics classes.

<EM singing the extension of Katzi's quote>
*Floyd*
I believe in little things
That you can hardly see
Like honeycomb and spider webs
And starfish in the sea

*Dr. Teeth*
Like icy drops of rain
That melt into the morning mist
When winds are warm again

*JFS*
Like colors in the sky
And noticing the waves roll in
And how the flowers die

*all*
Knowing they'll be back again
Whenever it's July

*Floyd*
Like you and me
And just how big
Little things can be

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And yet... everybody sleeps.
Everybody sleeps.

Count: "Bats in their belfry tops, and spiders in the dark deep."

There are some sleep standingThere are some who lie down.

Count: "There are some like us who sleep in beds, and others like cats on the ground."

Count: "There are some who sleep days."
And there are some who sleep nights.

*Both: "How do we know it's so? Cause everybody, everybody sleeps."

radio boy

Reaction score
The Count said:
Takin' care of some business.

Uh, "Yep" to what RadioBoy? You want to leave the dorms altogether? Or do you want us to keep your room for you? LMK and we'll take care of it.
Ah, it's great to see a new friend here at the dorms. Hello Kathy and Prairie Dawn. Unfortunately, Room #5's been taken by Vic Romano and Bert and Ernie. However, if you still want a room in the West Wing of Floor 1, Rooms #3 and #6 are still available. If not, LMK what numbered room you want and I'll help you out as best possible.
Have a great day, hoping for some better weather around these parts myself.
NAH thats just what they say on king of the hill LOL

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Morning Count.I thought Kathy & PD were in #6?:smirk: I'm going to make some bacon,toast and coffee for myself and Floyd;Dr. Teeth & Zoot are still asleep. Nice song you sang Count. I've been playing my environmental cds to lull myself to sleep these past nights,very nice. I might make some choc. chip biscotti later on.I'm also reading Deana Martin's(daughter of Dean Martin)book on her dad,a good read.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I hate waiting around for financial advisers. I was trying to apply for financial aid but I ended up being rejected for a job at NASA. I don't even want to work for NASA.

Link: Do you have a problem with space exploration?

Me: Of course not, Link. You know I respect your profession. How long's it been since you've taken the Swine Trek for a spin, anyhoo?

Link: A long time ago.

Me: In a galaxy far, far away?

Link: How did you know?

Me: Lucky guess. Anyways, sorry I couldn't make the party. That financial adviser seemed totally oblivious to my predicament until I bribed him with (deep breath) my last bag of Oreos! Finally he (he who oddly resembles Fleet Scribbler) got me the proper forms, I was granted a student loan, and I was able to sign up for classes. Let's see...Creative Writing II, Education Law and Poetry for the Advanced Idiot...wait a tic...I wanted Advanced Idiotic Poetry! Darn that adviser! Darn him all to heck!

Link: I got Talking to Sows Made Easy and Interpretive Mirror Glancing

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: Morning Ryan & Link,how are you two doing? Any plans for the day? I myself,afore mentioned will be reading & probably finishing my laundry.

<Dr. Teeth awakens>

Dr. Teeth: *sniffing* The smell of breakfast edibles.Such a nice smell to awaken to.

Dee: Morning Dr. T,would you like some breakfast.

Dr. T: I'd love some Dee,that would be fantabulous.<cheshire grin>

Dee: Ok,be right back with something for you.<leaves to the kitchen>

Floyd: I need a refill on my coffee.

Zoot: Morning Dr. Teeth.

Dr. Teeth: Morning Zoot,sleep well ol' friend.

Zoot: Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.