Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Scooter: (reading notes) Is Skeeter okay?
Erin: Yeah, she's fine. She just twisted her ankle a bit when she kicked away from the bridge piling. No one gets seriously hurt in this.
Scooter: Good...she was looking a little dizzy when we pulled her in.
Nora: So what happens now?
Erin: I'm turning the narration back over to Camilla for the last chapter. (looks) Let's see...well, the mysterious stuff is over, so all there is to do is get you guys picked up by the rescue train and to get the Albatross on display at the museum.
Beige: So what are you going to do after you finish this one up?
Erin: Hmmm...well, I was thinking of one about you, Beige.
Storyteller: Oh, interesting...but do finish "Albatross" first; it won't do to have them all stranded on that rickety old rail line.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bryan: Oscar really was great on the show tonight. What a wonderful appearance. (leaves a full trashbag by Oscar's can with a note saying "Congratulations on a great show! Love, Bryan") He'll love this stuff. (goes back to room #29) Muppet Dorms were brought to you today by the numbers 1, 100, and by the letter B. Muppet Dorms are a production of the the Muppet Central Forums. Goodnight.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *types a quick e-mail to Ed* Dear Ed...I spent all day yesterday singing "Count It Higher!" and had no idea why...and then realised I had been subliminally reading it in your signiture here! Thanks, it's been fun! Bo.
Beau: *whistles* Higher...count it higher...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Types quick Email to Bo: Dear Bo: I've been thinking about MopFam and all the craziness there and didn't know why... And then it hit me, we need to get that back to glory! Or wrapped up with it's fifth season at least. Then again, I think maybe we should... Pick Wembley. And it was all because of your sigline. Thanks.
Ed.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *sends an e-mail back* I think MopFam may just need wrapping up...not that I want to give up on it, but it's really only you, me, Kyle and sometimes Nell...I e-mailed CB and she doesn't plan on coming back. Harv, Tabi and Vibs are too busy. Did you say once that MopFam Wiki doesn't work for you, because some of us were concidering changing the format of MopFam to talking 'about' the show as if it still existed on MopFamWik.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends another Email to Bo: You know, I haven't really gone back to check if I can get in and edit articles. Then again, I pretty much forgot my log-in info. Actually, I think the format for the Wiki works pretty well. Would like to see maybe two big changes: 1) episode-by-episode synopses. If transcribing the posts that make up a particular episode; cleaning up typos both spelling and grammar-wise, putting them in story format proves too much... Then mayhaps a sort of review going over the storyline and additional events of interest; and 2) whenever changes are made to an article, would like to see this handled like Muppet Wiki, where there's a conversation as to what it is said article needs changing and how it's been changed rather than just "x" number of words deleted or added.
Just some suggestions... It's your baby so it's yours to tinker around with as you see fit. Hope this helps though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*responds with e-mail swiftly* Yes, we did add a rule somewhere saying to explain changes. An episode guide would be great. Maybe I can find some time to work on that. Not sure if I can do transcripts till the summer, though they are the best way to do the guides. A short guide would also work well. You could aways log in with a new name if you wished, sir!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Answering Bo's message: Yeah I know. But other duties press upon my days. Namely ideas bubbling over and trying to get them typed up. Wish you luck with the endeavors to get MopFam the resolution it needs.
Your friend, Ed "The Count".

Beauregard

Reaction score
*replies* No problem. I'm pretty busy at present anyhows so probably wouldn't get a great deal done for a while yet anyways.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Bunsen:
Twiddle deedle tweet.
(Talking to a caged bird)

Bird:
(Does a face, looks to Beaker's camera)

Bunsen:
Unsuccessful--as usual.
Oh, look at that.
No batteries!

No wonder.

Claudia:
OH MY GOD!
D< ANIMALS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FREE!

Bunsen:
We'll free it once we...

Claudia:
(Takes the cage and runs out of the room)
BE FREE LITTLE BIRD!

Bird:
(Puffs up in fear)

Bunsen:
She's ridiculous.
Honestly.

Beaker:
(Slaps forehead)

Dr. Van Neuter:
Can't live with her, can't live without her.
Actually, we can.

Bunsen:
Mhmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.