Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oscar: *pokes head out of trashcan* It's looks to be trash? *grabs the trashbag and pulls it into the trashcan* This looks to be from Bryan. *reads the note* What? That is no congrates! I'm a grouch and don't like to be.....*remembers he's in his can*....oh well. No one will hear me. Thanks Brayn. This trash will lovely in here. *throws it all over his living room* There. Looks trashy. *sighs a sigh of pleasure*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
BULLETIN ANNOUNCEMENT:

A reminder for all Dorm residents to please PM Beth by Monday, January 14th with your intentions to stay in the dorms for Winter term 08 and if all of your roommates will be staying as well. Thanks to those who have already responded.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Finally sent Steve what I wanted to tell him for the Richard Hunt podcast later tonight. OK, now to grab some finger-food munchies and watch some football.
*Sends Beth a PM thanking her for her help, asking her for some in return, and congratulating her on reaching the 6K mark.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ah... Finally sent Steve what I wanted to tell him for the Richard Hunt podcast later tonight. OK, now to grab some finger-food munchies and watch some football.
*Sends Beth a PM thanking her for her help, asking her for some in return, and congratulating her on reaching the 6K mark.
Hey, Ed! I didn't think Steve was airing the Richard Hunt episode for another week or so. Oh well, I could be wrong. I hope not though. There were some things I wanted to offer. Guess it's too late.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... By the tone of what he said during his talk with Jocelyn Stevenson, I thought it'd be this week's show. Send him whatcha got, it's not too late. Besides, if it doesn't get used this week, he might refer to it in the next episode. C'mon buddy, you ain't got nothin' to lose. And hey, we've got some more episodes of 1 vs. 100 with Oscar to look forward to next week.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep. At least, that's what I believe. Might be wrong... But go and send him your contributions. Oh, and since his addy's on the fritz, try the alternate one he provided in the MUP3s thread or LMK if you'd prefer I send it to you privately.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Just got confirmation from Steve. The Richard Hunt podcast will be next week's episode, so you still have time to send him thoughts or stories or song requests or general observations.

*Goes off to plot some wardrobe consultations with Beth, Claudia and maybe Melissa.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia:
I'm so happy I could kiss myself!

Bunsen:
Modest, are we?

Claudia:
Passed the teeeesssttt!
WHOOHOO!

Dr. Van Neuter:
Grade?

Claudia:
B+....I was SOOO nervous.
I did not even eat!
(Sees food on the table)
YES! FOOOODD!
COME TO MAMA!

Food:
OMG! RUN FOR YOUR DARN LIVES!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Scooter: Let's have a moment of silence for that food on Claudia's table.

(silence)

Nora: So, Erin, what were you doing in Coming Unbound today?
Erin: Picking up a book on the basics of yoga.
Nora: You're taking up yoga?
Storyteller: It's about time - maybe it'll make you a little less of a worrywart.
Beige: Hey, I'll show you a few of my own asanas if you want - here's one; it's called the Dancing Dodo. (starts to wriggle into some bizarre position)
Scooter: Beige, I think that's more contortionism than yoga. (pause) But maybe Gonzo would like it.
Nora: Mm. (to Erin) Any more story ideas?
Erin: Hmmm...well, there's one involving you guys, a theater festival and a haunted house, but it's not concrete yet.
Storyteller: Good...well, think it over a bit. (oven timer goes off) All right, dinner's up!

Status
Not open for further replies.