Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Fatatatita comes in with her little purple basket. Count removes it from her, as she quietly moves up, nestling herself in the cushions between us.

What's the tally Count?
:batty 60 so far, just 40 more to go.
That, and the dratted sparkly. Mmm, she'll find one, I hope.
*Lets his black cat catch a catnap, proud of her new status as "wicked".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... All through town. We're trying for the third of five different prize packs, we already got the other two. *Motions to the full and empty orange baskets, and pink ones as well. Don't think we'll be able to go for the other two though. See, there's a list of items you have to find/get, including decorated and sparkly named eggs. Probably the bunnies who painted them. And there's a point requisit as well, which you rack up at the rate of 1 per item found.
*Patting Fata's head.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (shrugs): Well, sorry I couldn't help when I was mapping Hensonville, or I'd have looked for some. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's okay... You did a nice job with that map. Might give it another look after Monday.
*Fata's counter goes up as some of the bats are on the haunt while she sleeps.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: Wow, really? So, a bus is REALLY BIG, right? Wow. I can't imagine driving something like that. You'll have to take me on one sometime.

Meanwhile ...

Kelly (stands up and washes her dishes): Well, Ed, I've gotta call it a night. It was such a pleasure hanging out with you. I'm sorry about that hyper thing earlier. I can't believe my roommates were gonna just dump me on you. :stick_out_tongue: *waves good-bye to Ed's roommates* I'll see ya later, 'kay? *leaves and heads to room 2, to Spike* Hey, have you seen Cotterpin today?

Spike (about to go to bed): Uh, Little Bit? Yeah, sent her ovah ta dat stupid newsguy's place. Couldn't stand all o' her incessant questions 'bout every little t'ing.

Kelly: Spike ... um ... doesn't that news guy live at Tony's?

Spike: I t'ink so. Dat's where I sent her, anyways.

Kelly: Well, let me go get her. *goes to Tony's room and sees Cotterpin talking to Newsie* Hey, Cotterpin ... time to go.

Cotterpin: Awww ... do I HAVE to? I've made a REALLY neat new friend. He's a "journalist". He's super-cool!

Kelly (picks her up with her scooter): Yep. *to Newsie* Thanks for watching over her for me. You're sweet. :smile: *to Cotterpin* C'mon, let's go.

Cotterpin (to Newsie): Somehow, for some unknown reason, I have to go to bed when SHE gets tired! Do you have that problem? Oh well. *waves enthusiastically* Good to meet ya, sir! Hope we see each other again sometime!

*Kelly and Cotterpin return to room 2*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Tieing little baggies of Easter goodies to all the occupied rooms' main doors, nametags identifying who the baggies are for for each. :insatiable:
Happy Easter/Passover everyboddeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (yawns): I slept REALLY good this time. *checks weather on laptop* Hm, raining at home. *sarcastic* What a SURPRISE. I mean, it's not like this doesn't happen EVERY SINGLE EASTER, no matter where I live.

Spike (yawns, grinning): 'Ey, any rabbits live 'round here? I'd like ta, uh, "ask" 'em some questions.

Kelly: Oh, yeah, I bet. *sees gift package* OOooh, presents! See Spike, this door I made for Cotterpin is SO handy. I don't have to even open the door to get stuff anymore.

Spike: Yeh, 'cause dat was SO difficult.

Kelly: Shut up. :stick_out_tongue:

Spike: So, we goin' out ta eat today?

Kelly (blushes): Just us?

Spike: Not like anyone's gonna be here. We're da ones wit'out a whole lot ta do.

Kelly: What if the restaurants are closed? The employees might want to be home too.

Spike: So? All dat really matters is I'm hungry.

Kelly (laughs, rolls eyes): Yeah, because that's the IMPORTANT thing....

Spike: Well, I could take ya ta Pangaea. Ain't gotta worry 'bout open restaurants when you can just take whatever you like anywhere you want.

Kelly: Hm. Maybe later tonight.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Okay, now you guys gotta promise to be on your best behavior. You got me?
Gillis: Aren't we always?
Boober: *coughing*NewJersey*coughing*
Kim: (warningly) Boober...
Gillis: That was not my fault...
Kim: Will the both of you knock it off? See; this is just what I'm talking about. I'd appreciate it if the two of you could act civilly towards each other for just one night. Can you do that, please? Just for one night?
Boober: All right.
Gillis: Very well. We'll try.
Kim: Good. Girls, you ready to go?
Mimzy: Yup!
Tosh: Do we have to eat everything?
Kim: (chuckles) I'm not, so I won't make you guys eat something you don't want to.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finishing MuppetCast 105... *Turns around and embraces both roomies.

That was... The best thing... Ever! Jerry Nelson is The Man, noone can say otherwise.
Count and Uncle D, beaming, simply nod as a group hug quickly ends. All I can hope for tonight is to have some pleasant screams. So good night everyone.
*Falls asleep with a smile that won't go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.