Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Reaction score
Meanwhile... in room 10...

Don: (By his piano, surrounded by scrunched-up bits of paper, muttering to himself)

Katie and Mick: (Sitting on the floor next to the record player, listening to music, not bothering to aknowledge poor Don's existance)

Don: Argh... I've got a headache. -_- Katie, you lied, this isn't anything like an opera.

Katie: *Rolls her eyes* I said rock opera, Don. It's The Pretty Things... -_-

Don: Okay, okay...

(Ploobis and Scred enter the room, making a racket)

Ploobis: What is this...?

Scred: *Picks up a random record off the floor* It's called Roxy Music, Ploobis.

Mick: No it's naw'. The album's called S.F Sorrow *hands Scred the album cover*

Ploobis: *Still transfixed on the Roxy Music record, looks at the back* Ho' boy! Who's the fox next to Brian Ferry? What a se-

Mick: You mean Brian Eno...?

Ploonis: Bri-? Uh. XP

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Fatatatita comes back. *Checks her tally. Mmm, only 10 more to go before the egg drive dries up at 8 PM tonight. Sure hope we can get you that third prize. *Helps her put the pieces away, while plotting a bit waiting for Kelly to come back from her test.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (slams door of room)

Spike (looks up, unamused): So, I take it --.

Kelly (lunges at him and smothers him in kisses)

*several minutes pass*

Spike (pulls away): Um, yeah. I take it things went WELL?

Kelly (grinning): I passed! *stops grinning* It was only a 76 without points added in a curve that will HOPEFULLY happen. But I passed! And it wasn't by the skin of my teeth either!

Spike (smirks): Shoulda been an "A".

Kelly (lips tremble, face grows pale)

Spike (chuckles): Aw, I was only kiddin'. Oh, an' Ed's lookin' for ya. An' I got da presents for Wire-Head an' Plumbah Bird all wrapped up.

Kelly (smooches him again): You're SO sweet!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (overhearing something about Powerpuff Girls, giggles): Aw, I guess I'd either be Sedusa or Ms. Keane.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (shrugs and walks over to the group, seeing how Ed's over there now mysteriously, whistles): Ed! Didja need me for something? *smiles at Newsie* Hi! Nice to see you again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*After it got eaten... Ka-Boom! ! ! Feathers strew the walls. Keep eatin' everything that gets tossed out and that'll happen again.
*Laughs as the jive turkey gets blown up into pieces. Hmm, that makes me hungry for fried chicken and biscuits all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.