Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Pepe: Well, you two, i'm off to romance the pretty lady, Hokay?
Rizzo: Whatever, I'm hungry, so I'm going down to the cafeteria.
Me: I guess I'll just head to the study room. (Shrugs shoulders as I walk off)

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Well, I hope Kim likes her goodies. I wish she was there so we didn't have to leave it all outside her door, especially the pie. A certain googly eyed monster might sniff it out. I am sure she is not much in the mood to see people now though.
Snuffy: Did you leave Stinky there too?
Bry: Yeah. Rosita wanted to bring him back but she left him there.
Rosita: He said he would guard the gifts!
Bry: Anyway, I am sure she will appreciate it all when she gets it. She deserves it.
Rosita: And if she doesn't want Stinky, I will take him in myself and take care of him.
Bry: Well, goodnight, kids. Maybe tomorrow we can go upstairs and say hi to the new dormies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Bear said:
Bry: Well, I hope Kim likes her goodies. I wish she was there so we didn't have to leave it all outside her door, especially the pie. A certain googly eyed monster might sniff it out. I am sure she is not much in the mood to see people now though.
Cookie M: *over hears Bry* Not worry. Kyle's cooking cookies and me eat them instead.

No you won't. These are for work. Don't worry. I'm have Grove and Herry fix you some cookies later.

Cookie M: Me thank you Kyle.

Your welcome Cookie Monster.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's another quick update. You might remember that tutter_fan recently decided to rejoin us here at the dorms with Bear from BITBBH as her roommate. Well, she contacted me and decided to have Bunsen as a new roommate instead.
So here's Bunsen's robe.
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew has darkened lemon yellow robe, with glowing green sleeves. The robe features glowing green trimming, an inner pocket for his lab notebook, is made out of a fire-proof material, a digital Muppet Labs wristwatch, and has six outer waist pockets for tubes and bottles of different sizes.

Wonder if Tutter_fan will ask to have Beaker as well. And sorry if I'm confusing who tutter_fan is. If there's a problem, please LMK and I'll straighten it fright away.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I'd like to have Swedish Chef as my room mate (if it's possible)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean in addition to Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, tutter_fan? Well... Unfortunately, The Swedish Chef is already rooming with Rowlf and Robin in Room #24, along with TogetherAgain.
However, Beaker and a few others are available. Just thought you'd want Beaker to keep the duo together.

LMK and we can talk further then. Hope this helps and have a good day.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Hello, anyone here? Guess they're both at class. Or Red might be at cheerleading practice. Oh well, I wonder who we're playing tomorrow for Football? I'll have to leave Red a note and ask her.
*writes a note that says Dear Red and Mokey, I'm heading back to work for a bit, was wondering who we're playing tomorrow and what time? Anyway, I'll see you guys for dinner? Thought we could hit Everybody Eats? See you later! Your silly creature roomie, Beth*
Well, I'd better get going. Guess I'll see them later.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Catches Beth while leaving himself... Hi Beth. You wanted to know who we're playing against this week? Well, the bus will be here to pick us up at 5:30 like always for another away game, against the Transylvania Terrors. Me thinks the game will be at 8:00 PM this time.
Have a great day and see you later.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ah yes, that's right because your roomie is really looking forward to this game, I remember now! Should be a fun one! I just love Fall!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Well, Big Bird has his Birdkateers meeting later this afternoon and I have some stuff to do before class. What are you gonna do today, Telly?
Telly: Oh, I have tuba practice.
Rosita: And I am going to hang out with Stinky.
Bry: Rosita, I thought you were going to leave him for Kim.
Rosita: Well, I was but he was still sitting out there in the hall and he needs water and sunlight. Can't he stay here.
Bry: I suppose so.
Stinky: I hope I am not too much of a burden.
Bry: Not at all. Rosita, why don't you put Stinky on the window sill there.
Rosita: Okay, there you are, Stinky.
Stinky: Oh, thank you! You are so nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.