Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*eatting some cereal* Cookie M. and Herry ya'll have to go with out us tonight. I don't get off work until 8 or a little after. Me and Grover will listen to the game here.

Cookie M: Ok Kyle.

Herry: We have everything we need.

Ok thats good. Just remember to get ya'll some money so you and Cookie can eat something at half time or after the game. I'm leaving here to go to work. So I'll see ya'll two after the game. What time do you got to work Grover?

Grover: *eatting oatmeal* Huh?

What time do you go in?

Grover: Same time as you.

Ok.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, busy today. But I always have time to stop and check in on the dorms, which I love so much.

1 Will come up with Beaker's robe a bit later. At least I know the general color scheme to have it match Bunsen's.
2 D, good to see you here and reverting back to your Labyrinth sigline days.
School's OK, got only two electives this term, though I'm in a bit of a scramble trying to find new readers to supplement the one I already got.
3 D, not sure if you noticed but you got new neighbors diagonally across the hall... Spamela (KC) and Janice moved into Room #30. Just a thought to keep in mind if her and/or Floyd should want to meet.
4 D, was wondering if we could borrow the EM bus for going to MC Frogs away games? We'd wash it and have a full tank back the next morning or afternoon. Your call, s'okay if not.

Well, gotta call the town hall, there's a certain tree that's uprooting the sidewalks and sewer pipes near thedormhouse. Have a good day everybodeeeeeeee!

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosita: Have we heard from Kim at all yet?
Bry: No, I don't think she has been around at all lately.
Rosita: Well, I hope she is okay.
Bry: So, what's on the agenda today?
Telly: I'm gonna go visit Oscar. Bye! (leaves)
Big Bird: What do you wanna do today, Snuffy?
Snuffy: *SNIFF*
Bry: Snuffy, are you okay?
Snuffy: I think I'm coming down with something. *SNIFF*
Big Bird: What is it, Snuff?
Snuffy: I think I've caught it!
Rosita: Caught what?
Snuffy: The snuffle-sniffles. Oh, dear...
Big Bird: The snuffle-sniffles?
Snuffy: Yeah, this is what happens when a Snuffleupagus starts getting sick. I don't think I will be able to go to the game today.
Rosita: Oh no. What do we do?
Bry: That's okay, Snuffy. Why don't you stay in your caveroom and rest. We'll take care of you.
Big Bird: Sure!
Snuffy: Aww, thanks, you guys.
Bry: How do you treat snuffle-sniffles?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't rully know... But you might wanna head over to the common room or borrow some ingredients from the Chef's stock to make a good-time gumba soup. Or cabbage soup might be better. Hope you get well soon Snuffy.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: We can go to the game Today, then tomorrow morning, since I will be going to Wrentham to a friends house to stay for the weekend. by heart Saturday Morning, i will give you hugs and kisses and also tomorrow morning, you can go into Kyle's room in room 26

ELMO: Great

Zoe: So it is going to be Kyle and the 5 monsters this weekend

PETER: That's Right

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: The EM bus is all yours Count.We're staying in tonight.I fixed some chicken franks with rice for dinner for the EM.Yeah,I noticed KC and Janice across the hall.Horay that EM are neighbors.We're watching TMS disc 3,the Sandy Duncan episode is on now.I felt like a Labyrinth moment,came to me,out of ennui.

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosita: Well, I am going to get ready to meet the bus for the game. I hope you feel better, Snuffito. (kisses Snuffy on the Snuffle) Adios!
Snuffy: *SNIFF* Thanks.
Bry: Have a good game, Rosita.
Rosita: Thank you! (leaves)
Bry: Well, what can we get you, Snuff?
Snuffy: Well...usually my mommy makes me some cabbage soup.
Bry: Okay, then we will make you some soup.
Snuffy: Cabbage soup.
Bry: Right! Cabbage soup.
Big Bird: Do we have any cabbages?
Bry: Umm...no, we're out. We'll have to go out to the store and get some. Big Bird, I am gonna run to the store to pick up some things. You stay here and keep an eye on Snuffy. Okay?
Big Bird: Okay.
Bry: Be back in a bit! (leaves)
Telly: (coming back almost bumping into me) Hey, guys! Whoa, careful there! Hey, guys. What's going on?
Big Bird: Oh, Snuffy is sick. He has the snuffle-sniffles.
Telly: Oh no! Not the SNUFFLE-SNIFFLES!!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Well Mokey, are you all ready to go to the game?

Mokey: Sure am! Where's Red?

Beth: She had some cheerleading stuff to do. She said she'd see us on the bus.

Mokey: Well then what are we waiting for?

Beth: Ok, let's go!

*both leave bundled up in Muppet College gear*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
UD: Ahh, it's so good to have the dorm to myself.

*phone rings*

UD: Hello? *silence* Oh Ryan! Lovely to hear from you! I take it this means you are indeed in Georgia like you thought? Frightful! Well, have a frightful time, we'll all see you whence you return. The others? Oh, they're at the football game tonight. I thought I'd adjourn here for the night to catch up on my reading. Goodnight then. *hangs up*

*at the football game*

Gonzo: Alright Cliff! Woo! Nice catch!

Camilla: Bawk! Bawk bawk bawk bagawk!

Gonzo: Great cheer honey!

Status
Not open for further replies.