1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. homerthegreat Member

*takes a bite*

Good enough.

*Takes them back up to room*
  2. homerthegreat Member

McFraggle has Kermit.
  3. FraggleRocks New Member

Woops

Sorry about that guys. I had forgotten. :o
  4. McFraggle Active Member

That's alright. I forgive you. :)
  5. FraggleRocks New Member

Thanks

Thanks. ;)
  6. G-MAN Active Member

Me:I guess I'll take my old roommate back, and we'll take room...
    Rizzo:10, 10, 10
    Me:Room 56.
  7. The Count Moderator

You guys are lucky I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and check my messages.
    1 Homerthegreat, yes, the brownies are chocolate chip brownies. But if you want them a la mode, you'll have to add the ice cream.
    Then again, it looks like you found them already.
    2 Regarding the register of who's already here, think I'll post that after more people come and join us here.
    3 tutter_fan, you could always take Tutter from BITBBH as your roommate, or some other mouselike character. Check my Muppet Listings 12.0 for ideas or contact me for suggestions.
    4 G-Man and Rizzo, welcome back guys. Uh, I'll give you a moment to make sure which room you want, either 10 or 56.
    Just LMK when you've reached a decision and what that decision is.
    Well, good night and have a good time here in the dorms.
  8. JaniceFerSure Active Member

* JFS taking brownie a la mode out of freezer *

:: JFS bringing tray with subs & bottled water into room,placing tray onto storage chest along with her sundae ::

Floyd: Morning J, hey look our subs have arrived.Thanks Count & J.

Dr. T: Food,glorious food.Thanks Count & J for bringing that in for us.

J: Your welcome guys. Bon appetit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Since The Count is still asleep,I'll take it upon myself to do a quick dorm posting,where everyone is at & with whom.

• Count-room 1 with Mokey & Lanford
    • FozzieBear(Kevin)-room 4 with Fozzie Bear
    • McFraggle-room 21 with Sam the Eagle and Kermit
    • Whatever-room 23 with Robin
    • Aaron-room 24 with Rowlf
    • Erine81981-room 26 with Grover,Cookie Monster & Herry
    • HomertheGreat-room 31 with Animal
    • JaniceFerSure-room 33 with Floyd Pepper & Dr. Teeth
    • FraggleRocks-room 55 with Miss Piggy
    • Philo & Gunge-room 58 with Philo & Gunge & Clifford
    • Luke-room 59 with Gonzo
    • G-man in either room 10 or 56 with Rizzo(has to decided on room #)
    Hope this helps everyone a little,we know where everyone is so far.

All: Thanks for the food Count,you've rully outdone yourself again!
  9. Whatever Active Member

*stretches* I've gotta finish that paper on Walter von der Vogelweide. Robin, ask JFS for your breakfast. I'm too busy.
    Robin: Oh, boy, breakfast!
  10. Aaron Active Member

Rowlf wakes up

good morning everyone can we get a piano in room 24
  11. JaniceFerSure Active Member

Morning Robin <little hug>.What can I make you for breakfast? Would you like something too Whatever? BTW,good morning. A piano,hmm,might wait until Count wakens & ask him for one.
  12. homerthegreat Member

*sleepily walks out of bed and goes next door*

JFS, do you have anything to eat for breakfast?
  13. JaniceFerSure Active Member

Good morning HtG & Animal. I can make you something for breakfast if you'd like.There's cereal or I can make us some pancakes/waffles with eggs(any way you'd like 'em) & sides.Just let me know.

:: putting apron with sign-language alphabet on front ::

Good morning Aaron & Rowlf,can I make you some breakfast too,or are you and Rowlf all set?
  14. Whatever Active Member

Robin: Gee, Janice Fer Sure, waffles sound great! Don't worry about Whatever, she only has to write one more page in German!
  15. homerthegreat Member

Yeah, I'll have some waffles as well. I'm going back to my room to take a shower, so call me when they're ready. Thanks!
  16. Whatever Active Member

Robin: Don't use up all the water, I need to water the garden. It looks a little wilted.
  17. JaniceFerSure Active Member

JFS: Ok,waffles it is Robin & HtG (and Animal,if he'd like some).What kind do you want?Choc. chip,buttermilk? What kind of syrup would you like with your waffles? Do you want jam or molasses? LMK.And I make them up for you. Good luck on your paper there Whatever. I rully want to learn German myself eventually.Just watched Stalag 17 yesterday.Might watch Longest Day later in the week.

FP: Yeah,only German J knows is from the movie Cabaret,and then some.<laughing>

JFS: True.Just like I've increased most of my sign-language vocab,by watching Children of a Lesser God & Anthony Natale's(of Mr. Holland's Opus fame) tape;however,The Joy of Signing is the best reference book I've found so far.

Dr. T: It also helps her to have a photographic memory like she does.She can quote so many films,makes my head spin.

JFS: Thanks T!
  18. homerthegreat Member

(Calls back to Animal)Hey, do you want some choclate chip pancakes?

Animal: CHOCOLATE CHIPS!

Yeah, he wants some.
  19. Aaron Active Member

thanks for the food
  20. JaniceFerSure Active Member

Breakfast is served

:: making buttermilk & chocolate chip pancakes,waffles,small beef & turkey sausages,beef & turkey bacon,scrambled eggs. Maple,blueberry,strawberry,& buttermilk syrup/molasses/small pads of butter/utensils. ::

Everybody take what they want,it's all set up in the kitchen on a big lazy susan.Please leave some for Count,not sure if he wants any. I'll make some more food as people later request. Enjoy!:)

Your most welcome Aaron.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.