Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kev, glad you guys came in.
*Takes key to Room #4 and hands it to Kevin.
BTW: You interested in becoming Acting Manager of the dorms again? Or should we leave that position vacant for now?
Well, enjoy your stay here boys, Aaron will be by soon with your luggage. And if he doesn't, well LMK and I'll send a couple of bats with your stuff.
OK, now the place is starting to fill up. All we need is Zoot, Janice, and Camilla, and we can start singing Together Again.
Heh, I love this place, like a second home.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Hey JFS! :smile: I'm glad to be roomies! And I guess Animal is, too...

Animal: JAN-ICE-FER-SURE!

Alright, see you, we're going out to eat for lunch. It's a little late, but we were busy unpacking! :smile:

P

Philo and Gunge

The Count said:
OP&G, OK just let me know what numbered room you want up on Floor 4. Rooms #55 and 59 are taken, you can have your pick from 45-54, 56-58, just LMK and I'll get you your key.
Room #58.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hi Kev, glad you guys came in.
*Takes key to Room #4 and hands it to Kevin.
BTW: You interested in becoming Acting Manager of the dorms again? Or should we leave that position vacant for now?
As far as I'm concerned, you can manage the dorms. I'm just here to live and hang out, thanks. Don't worry about us, Fozzie and I can carry our luggage on to our room. No need in rushing him if he's helping someone else.

(Goes down hall to room)

Whatever

Reaction score
*collapses on couch*
Boy, moving in was hard work. Who wants popcorn?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Glad you like the cookies.I love baking and cooking here in the dorms.Hiya Animal <quick hug>. Hey Aaron,how did your summer go?

:: JFS putting Yellow Submarine in dvd player & playing Mahjong Solitare on the computer ::

:: Floyd & Dr. T are playing chess ::

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hands key to Room #58 to Philo&Gunge. OK guys, you gotta take the dumbwaiter elevator inside the common room's furnace up two floors, or just walk up the flights of spiral stairs. If you take the dumbwaiter, just exit the common room and head on down all the way to the right. Your room's right before the bathrooms, the third door on your left.

*Hollers after Kevin and Fozzie: Hey guys, your room's on the basement floor, you gotta take the dumbwaiter or the stairs to get there. Hope they heard me in time.
Oh well, at least everybody's squared away in their rooms now. And I can take a well-deserved brake.
*Places Out to Dinner sign on lobby desk.
Anyone else who comes seeking lodgings here, please leave a message and I'll get to you when I come back.

Hey JFS, what do you want to have for dinner? Mayhaps some good ol' Chinese food? LMK and I'll place the orders.

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
Dinner

FR:*eating leftover pizza and trying to think enough to write a paper, which is not going very well*

Piggy: Where is Kermy? Hasn't he showed up yet? *gazes longingly at a picture of her green hero*

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me: (driving a car and talking on the cell phone, a whole lot of muppet merchandice behind me) Hey roomie, yeah, don't worry, I'll be on my way to pick you up soon, just having a little traffic trouble, and then we'll head to the dorms

To Be Continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.