Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiles

Reaction score
Nicole: Hey Janice, you up to helping out Dr. Bob in room 11?
Janice: They rully want us? Gee, you think they would like want to get better. *laughs* But I'll like totally head down there.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth comes into dorm room grumbling*
Red: What's wrong?
Beth: I've still got this stupid rash on my arm. I think I have to go to the doctor
Mokey: Oh you should! You have to make it go away!
Beth: I know. I think alot of it is the fact that I've got alot of good, but stressful things going on in my life right now
Mokey: I can understand that!
Red: So what are you going to do in the meantime?
Beth: Keep putting on lotion!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hear about the new dormies?

Grover: *lifts head from comic book* Yea. I heard them moving in.

I wanted to do something for them.

Herry: *watching TV* Maybe we should send them some eats.

Snacks and fruit basket?

Herry: That would sound nice.

Ok. Me and Oscar will go. Be back in awhile.

Herry: Ok Kyle. Bye. *goes back to watching TV*

*walks out in the hallway* Come on grouch man! *grabs trashcan*

Oscar: *from inside the trashcan* Hey?! What? *pops out* YOU! *rises eyebrows* What are you doing with my trashcan?

Your coming with me to the store.

Oscar: Are you out of your mind?

Your coming with me no matter what.

Oscar: Not unless I can do something about it. *pops back down in his trashcan*

The trashcan starts to rattle and I drop it. Two lookin grouchy rocket pop out the sides and starts up. The trashcan rocket shoots off down the hallway.

WATCH OUT! *ducks as the trashcan rocket flies over me* I know I shouldn't have asked him to go to the store. GROVER?!

Grover: *pop head out door* YEA?

Come on! Your coming with me.

Grover: *grabs coat* Ok. *runs out the door* What changed your mind about Oscar going?

Well its eh.....*trashcan flies by*....thats why.

Grover: A trashcan rocket? *shakes head*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:How was your friend's birthday party today, Kath?
It was really nice! We got to go in her spa. At first I wasn't going to go in because I thought I was going to catch cold. But I didn't. So I'm glad.
Prairie:Yeah...me too! The last thing you need is to get a nasty cold.
Yeah...you can say that again.
Prairie:No...I don't think I'll say it again..
Good idea :smile: Laying in there made me tired so I think I'm going to head for bed.
Prairie:Yeah..me too. It's going to be chilly tonight. I wonder if Gaffer will sleep with either one of us to keep us toasty.
Well...she likes that kitty bed of hers,so just in case she decides to stay in it all night, I wouldn't worry.
Prairie:OK. Night,Kathy
Nite Prairie.Sweet dreams

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill: I hope Sara's throat is feeling better.
Martin: Me too Bill. I hope our bubble blowing made her feel better when we called in on her when she was just going out with Beth and all the gang for lunch.
Bill: Maybe we should visit her again sometime tomorrow.
Martin: Perhaps we will. Who knows she may even surprise us and knock on our door to let us know if she's feeling well again in whole or in part.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Renee: *Is coughing softly, but otherwise feeling fine. She's staring at her computer with a puzzled look on her face.* ...aw...this ain't gonna work right!

Scooter: *Looks up from clipboard, and smiles* What's going on? What's not going to work right?

Renee: My story...I'm...stuck.

Scooter: *Sarcasticaly* Just torture me some more, that should give you some inspiriation...

Renee: Scooter...I do that because I love you.

Scooter: Yeah, right. *Goes back to his clipboard.* You really must love me then, if you're still doing all that to me in those stories of yours...

Renee: *Stands up from her computer desk, and sits down on the bed beside him. She gives him a quick peck on the cheek and she smiles.* I really do love you, it's just....you're the only character I feel really comfortable with.

Scooter: I'm the only one your..comfortable with? What do you mean? *He sets the clipboard down and looks over at her, adjusting his glasses.*

Renee: Well, I mean...I know you the best. I mean, your my roommate to begin with. *Gives him a hug* That's why I do that.

Scooter: Oh...cause you don't know Kermit, or Miss Piggy better then you know me, so that's why you use me, huh..

Renee: Yeah! *Gives him another hug.*

Frank: *Snickering a little bit.*

Jerry: Maybe we should go somewhere else guys. Give them a little breathing room perhaps..

Jim: Jerry, Frank! *Is halfway between frowning and smiling now*

Renee: *Her eyes slowly open, from the hug she has on Scooter now, her head was on his shoulder, his arms around her, and she looks over his shoulder, and her eyes bug out then.* I thought you guys weren't HERE!

Scooter: Guys!

Renee: *Throws a couple of pillows at the trio, Jerry throws one back at her.* We are not like that, Jerry!! *The pillow hits her* Oof! Take this!! *Throws another pillow at Jerry*

*It devolves into a pillow fight just then, everyone laughing and throwing pillows everywhere.*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill and Martin come knocking on Sara's door. When it's opened Bill says "Oh look Martin. They're having a pillow fight."
Martin: How wonderful. I'm sure it'll do you some good Sara to play around and have a little fun. Laughter is the best medicine. Shall we add some bubbles to the frivolity Bill?
Bill: Why not?
B and M together: Hi. We're Bill and Martin.
Bill: Bubbles come out of my head.
Martin: And I blow my own bubbles with my bubble wand.
Dipping the wand in my bottle Bill and I blow together and fill Sara's dorm with dozens and dozens of precious bubbles

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Renee: *Gets hit in the face with bubbles* Ah! Awesome! I love bubbles!! *Goes and finds her bubble stuff. She pulls out a huge bubble wand, and starts blowing along with them.*

Scooter: Cool....*catches a bubble on his finger* You can see the rainbow in these things.. *Pops almost immediately.* They're so short-lived though.

Renee: *waves the wand and a huge bubble appears in the middle of the room then.* Wooow! This thing is huge!!

Jim: That's a lot of bubbles...*is laughing watching the bubbles go everywhere.*

Frank: *A bubble hits his nose, and he sneezes.* These things are gonna leave soap everywhere....

Jerry: Eh, better to clean the walls with Frank, just enjoy 'em! *Plays with the bubbles too.*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Martin laughing: Isn't this great fun?
Bill starts to run out of bubbles so he gets his bubble bottle and takes another swig through the straw then he blows them out of his head with renewed gusto laughing his head almost off and crying "Wheee! and Yahoo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.