Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Hey, you guys wanna go down to the movie house to watch "Follow That Bird" tonight?
Big Bird: Hmm...I dunno. Who's in it?
Bry: Haha! You are, Big Bird!
Big Bird: I am?! Oh yeah! I forgot. Silly me! Haha!! Sure, I'll go. How about you, Snuff?
Snuffy: I wouldn't miss it!
Telly: I'll be right there too. Just gotta get the popcorn ready.
Rosita: Telly, I think they have people at the theater that make the popcorn for you.
Telly: They do? Of course they do, sure! What am I doing this for. (Tosses bowl of unpopped kernals over his shoulder making a mess) Let's roll!
Bry: *sigh* I guess I'll just clean this up later.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Come on guys. The movie is about to start in Sara's room.

Herry: I've got the popcorn.

Cookie M: Me got the cookies!

Good thing guys. I've got the soft drinks. *out in the hallway* Yo Oscar? Are you coming?

Oscar: *pops out* Why should I?

Grover: You will miss your big opening in the movie.

Oscar: What movie?

Herry: Fellow that Bird.

Oscar: Then why didn't you say so. Lets go! *pops back down and stands up and starts walking with us*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Kyle... We're not watching it in Sara's room... They're showing it down at the moviehouse where they work part-time.
Count: Vhat part of time?
Heh, let it go Count.

Come on or we'll be late.

Smiles

Reaction score
Nicole: Oh a movie! Lets go!
Floyd: That announcement was a while ago, we'll be late.
Nicole: You ought to get used to that, rooming with me. I'm late for everything!
Janice: Like we rully already know how Follow that Bird starts anyway!
Zoot: But its not the same.
Floyd: Man, what do you care? You'll just fall asleep.
Nicole: If we keep discussing it we'll be even later! Come on!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Renee: *Is down at the moviehouse with Scooter, and the Country Trio. She's up in the control box, wearing her red vest and small hat, to show she works there.* The film is okay, Scooter!!

Scooter: *Is standing in the theatre, looking up at her, wearing the uniform as well.* I was a little worried about the first film, whoever ran it last time forgot to put it away.

Renee: *Blushes and turns back to the projector* It's okay, go make sure Frank, Jim, and Jerry are alright. Their doing the popcorn and stuff like that, right?

Scooter: Yeah, they are. I'll go check up on 'em. *Goes into the front of the moviehouse, and sees Jim and Frank up to their arms in popcorn.* What happened!?!?

Jerry: *Is laughing very hard* I told them that thing only needed two scoops of kernels...and Frank kept saying to put in double that, cause everyone was coming...and they ended up putting in SIX!!!!

Jim: Just help us bag what's still fit to eat, Jerry!! *Is already putting what is still okay to eat into the huge tubs they have in front of them.*

Frank: Yeah, help us.

Jerry: *He does so.* Oh, Scooter! You got the tissues ready?

Scooter: Yep. *Points to the front counter, where a box full of packets of tissues await everyone when they come through the doors.* Got that, and the pillows as well. Plus, Renee thought it would be nice to have blankets if anyone needed them.

Jim: Blankets and pillows?

Scooter: She said it would be like a huge getogether for the entire dorms, for whoever decides to come here. It's a free showing anyways. And we're showing nearly 5 films back to back too. Just a nice comfy thing.

Frank: Sounds really sweet.

Jim: Can't wait for the movies to start.

Scooter: Well, me and Renee will be up in the projection booth of you guys need us. *Gets a large tub of popcorn from Jim, and goes up to the projection booth.*

Jerry: I better get up to the front counter to get count of everyone that's coming. Give 'em tissues and pillows and stuff. *Goes to the front counter, and writes on a sheet of paper: "Tissues, Pillows, and Blankets on request. Ask Jerry upon arrival."* There we go, that aughta do just fine.

Smiles

Reaction score
*We walk over the movie house*
Nicole: Ohmygoodness! We're not late! This has never happened to me before!
Zoot: *Reads sign at front* Pillows and Blankets! Renee and the gang sure know what they're doing.... Jerry!
Nicole: Hay, Zoot can you get me some tissues?
Zoot: You're gonna cry?
Nicole: I've never made it through any movie without crying....
Floyd: *puts arm around Janice* Come on Babe, let's get a seat in the back.

*They all look for seats*

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Jerry: Hey guys! Glad to you see you make it here! Now, here are you some packets of tissues, and some blankets and pillows. *Hands tissues to Nicole, and hands some blankets and pillows to Zoot.* We've got popcorn, candy, and sodas inside. If anyone dosn't really like that kind of stuff, we've also got water, juice, and I think so healthy stuff as well, just go inside, and Jim and Frank will take of you. Renee will start the movie as soon as more people come inside. What's playing right now, is just some clips from other Muppet Movies, and Muppet Trivia! Enjoy the movies guys, and don't forget to stay afterwards for a concert by all of us!!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Renee: *Is sitting back in the projection booth, seeing Nicole and part of the Electric Mayhem coming inside the theatre.* Good, people are finally coming in.

Theatre's screen: "Who said in this in "The Great Muppet Caper"?: *Has a sillouated picture beside it.* "...or C: Sneak out in the middle of the night!"

Scooter: That Muppet Trivia is kinda easy, Renee. Don't you have something better to put up there, until the rest of the people come inside?

Renee: Not really. *listens to Muppet music, that is pouring out through the speakers inside, currently playing is "Happiness Hotel"* Yeah, it is kinda easy, but it's better then nothing...

Theatre's Screen: "Pops said it!" *Reveals picture of Pops, and plays the small clip when he said it in "The Great Muppet Caper"*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gets to the moviehouse. Here we are... OK, we all know what we want from the concession stand fright?
Count: Yes, vonderful popcorn... So I can count the kernels!
Heh... Oh hi Jerry, one bucket of popcorn please, and a couple of sodas.
*Hands Jerry money for goods. A concert after? Not sure if I'll be able to stay, gotta get up rully early in the morning. Oh hi Jim and Frank... She's got you guys working the popper huh?
See you guys inside.

*Count and I head on in to find some seats near the middle. Wonder if Kyle and Bryan will make it soon.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Jerry: *Hands the money back to Ed* No need to pay, Ed. It's all free tonight. Just something Renee felt like doing! *Also hands him and Count tissues and some pillows.*

Jim: Alright guys! Glad you could make it! One large bucket of popcorn coming right up!

Frank: Yeah, at least we've got the thing under control right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.