Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppetise

Reaction score
alrighthilda too um nice brocure and just choose the room for me i dont care we have discused our chores mildrid will design the room and fix tears and george will clean the snowths will do the electronics like tv and suround sound with manamanah and ill watch them all nah ill cook

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Splendid... If you're finished reading through the brochure... Please leave it on the lobby's desk.
*Takes key for Room #33 and ushers the newst boarders past the sets of double doors. OK, just gotta get past these... There's a rainbow-colored spiral staircase there to your right, it'll be changed when we remodel for the anniversary in September. Just past the second set of double doors we have the second floor or main floor's hallway with rooms to both sides. That's the common room, the big room in front of us. Each floor has one with different-styled carpeting... That might change too, at least to get it consistent for the future residents.
Oscar's got his trashcan in the back left corner, got back late from his date with Grungetta, probably sleeping in. The Old World furnace in the back right corner is how we get from floor to floor, it hides a dumbwaiter elevator inside.
*All ride inside up one floor... OK, now a quick turn to our left... And your room's the second one on our right.
*Hands key to Mahna Mahna. Rully great to have you back in the dorms. You've got quite some neighbors here... Harvey Towers' with Johnny Fiama and Sal Manilla in Room #32 across from yours, and the Electric Mayhem's split into two groups of three each with Nicole and Matthew in Rooms #34 and 36. This floor's bathrooms are the last door down on your left in the opposite hallway, across from Diana's room, #44. Please remember to post a descript of your room layout here, according to your own tastes and your roommates' tastes.

Oh, and when you get the chance, send me a PM with design ideas for your dorm members' robes for each member in your party.
Welcome to MC Dorms, and hope you have a good time here.

puppetise

Reaction score
you walk in our door and there is tiles in the entry way then you have the lounge room with surround thenturn right to 3 doors the left georges and my room split in 3 my side has puppet and puppet stands as i develop them and kermit quilt on geoges side he has a ragmop doll on his bed its a white dooner and a mop and bucket at his bed base and janitor clothes on a rack muppet movie posters are on the walls manamanah has his bell and a small bed with monkey toys in his cupboard are 30 green shag fur clothes and 10 purple suits back out and the door on the other side is the snowths and hildas room its split 3 ways there is pink on one side and rainbow on the other hildas side is rainbow and she has a sewing macine materials and a dress makers dummy with our robes on it,on the pink side there are two beds a crate were the snowths put their clothes and monty python posters on th walls the third door is the cupboard were everyone puts their stuff

puppetise

Reaction score
puppetise:well guys here we are what do you think
george:eh its a dump ever since that new owner started
Hilda:Watch out his nephew might over hear
Mahna Mahna:hey i hear wusick Mahna Mahna Mahna Mahna meh
Puppetise:not now we got to un pack
snowths hmm yeah well be back in a minuthe
(the 2 rush off)

BEAR

Reaction score
(Leaves note on room 1's door)

Hey Ed,

Was just wondering if I could get a list (if there is one) of the Dorm staff. I know that Pops works the lobby desk sometimes and George does the maitenence/cleaning. Also Grover does postal work and the Doozers assist Biff and Sully with maitenence and building too. Any other familiar faces actually have jobs, even if part time, around here? Does Benny Rabbit do any bellhop work around here and I haven't "seen" him? We should have a staff roster somewhere. Telly was asking about room service. I know, he's a silly monster.

Thanks,

Bryan (room #29)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey puppetise... Thought you wanted to have Mildred as your roommate. Is this still correct, or did you mean to have Hilda instead? Also, you might want to have periods and leave spaces at the end of your sentences, just a little tip for easier reading through the posts.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gets Bryan's note...

Hmmm, well how to explain.
As for Benny Rabbit, I'd think his job as bellhop at the Furry Arms keeps him pretty busy. Besides, we've got the bats for...
*Couple of bats fly up to Room #33, and another to Room #36 with each's luggage.
Unless Aaron decides to make another of his rare cameos.

As far as the dorms staff... It's kind of not pegged down, just the guys that you kind of know of so far. Biff, Sully, and Stella are called in for the heavy/bigtime construction and the Doozers help out with the detailwork. We've got chefs and cooks and eating establishments around campus... And then there's the various jobs that the roomies might have within their normal Muppet roles.
Just a sort of Muppety normalcy, if it can be called that. Hope this helps explain.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Gets Bryan's note...

Hmmm, well how to explain.
As for Benny Rabbit, I'd think his job as bellhop at the Furry Arms keeps him pretty busy. Besides, we've got the bats for...
*Couple of bats fly up to Room #33, and another to Room #36 with each's luggage.
Unless Aaron decides to make another of his rare cameos.

As far as the dorms staff... It's kind of not pegged down, just the guys that you kind of know of so far. Biff, Sully, and Stella are called in for the heavy/bigtime construction and the Doozers help out with the detailwork. We've got chefs and cooks and eating establishments around campus... And then there's the various jobs that the roomies might have within their normal Muppet roles.
Just a sort of Muppety normalcy, if it can be called that. Hope this helps explain.
Thanks, Ed. By the way, my roomies and I look forward to more fan-fic. Big Bird is getting a bit impatient. and you know how he gets when he is impatient...whine whine whine whine whine. Haha!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Doesn't help that Lisa and Sara haven't posted anything new lately either... Just juggling a couple of things, need to see how I want to end the next part before going to the musical number lined up.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yeah... Doesn't help that Lisa and Sara haven't posted anything new lately either... Just juggling a couple of things, need to see how I want to end the next part before going to the musical number lined up.
Hoots: Did he say "musical number"??
Bry: I think he did, H-Man!
Hoots: Coooool! Hehehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.