Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <Looks at computer screen and sits back, very pleased.> Yes.
Rowlf: Pardon?
Lisa: <glances at Rowlf> This last chapter I posted. I think I've shocked them.
Rowlf: Is that good or bad?
Lisa: Well, it... Yes.
Rowlf: <double-take>
Lisa: But that's not the best part.
Rowlf: Well, what's the best part?
Lisa: Take a look at these posts. I see shock, surprise, general freaking out, and the standard nagging.
Rowlf: Which means?
Lisa: ...Well, it means they like it, I guess, but what I'm happier about is what I don't see.
Rowlf: What don't you see?
Lisa: Anger.
Rowlf: Anger?
Lisa: Anger. That's why I was so petrified to post this story. I was just certain that somebody would attack me for making such a huge... well, altercation. I mean, it basically completely goes against what we've always believed. And... They're not angry.
Rowlf: Well- <pats Lisa on her shoulder> Not everyone's posted yet.
Lisa: True. Not everyone's seen it yet. But still, so far... No one's angry. ...<Sigh.> And that feels good.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Speaking of time, it's time to find out what the Number and Letter of the Day are.
Telly: How are we gonna do that?
Bry: With the Number of the Day clock.
Big Bird: The Number of the Day clock?
Bry: Sure. (points to round clock on the wall with numbers 1 through 12 on it) All we need to do is wind this up and whatever number the big hand lands on is the Number of the Day.
Telly: Cool!
Bry: Yeah! So let's just try it out then. (turns the key on the side of the clock face 3 times and the big hand starts moving around the clock starting at the top. Everyone counts with each number.)
All: One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...nine...NINE!
Snuffy: The Number of the Day is nine!
Rosita: And what a lovely number it is!
Big Bird: What about the letter?
Bry: I don't think we have any letters today.
Big Bird: Why not?
Bry: Don't ask me. Isn't Grover the delivery monster around here?
Rosita: Maybe they were lost in the mail.
Telly: Oh that postal service...

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *Walks down to room 24 and knocks on the door.* Lisa? Can I ask you something? *speaks through the door to her.* Did you get your birthday present from me? Just wanna make sure no one else picked it up, thinking it was their's or anything...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <Opens door and hugs Renee> Yes, I did! I'm sorry, I'm terrible at keeping up with thank yous. But I absolutely LOVE it! And I'm sorry that I seem to have once again fallen behind in reading your writing. I should be able to remedy that this weekend.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: That's perfectly fine! Would you like me to send you a full copy of my stories? I've got all 187 pages saved on my computer, ready to email to you if you'd like. Ooh, I also don't think I've gotten a good comment from you, for the back of the published book. *smiles a little, and laughs* Also would you like a copy of it when it's done? Just PM me your address, if you want to be put down for a copy, Lisa. I've got about 8 people already listed for them.

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosita: (Knocking on Kathy's door) *knock knock* Hola, Kathy and Prairie! And hello to you little Gaffer. Tu son un gato bonito! I just came by to see if everything was okay. And to see if you wanted to play.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... That's finished... And nary a second to spare, she's set to sound off the tolling bells for her number of hours.
Count: Vhat counting are you going on about?
Oh nothing... Just a little pet project... Just forgot I said anything.
*The campus clock starts tolling midnight, the Count rushes off to count them.
Phew, that was close.
UD: Another one done?
Yes... Not many left before we can show him. And Sara finished her story.
UD: Yes, a lovely tale she's woven... Think I'll just curl up on the ratty old sofa and dream of the ghoulish images from her pen and keyboard.
OK, rest in peace Uncle Deadly.
*All head off to sleep.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*runs over to Bryan's room* Here you go guys. It's the letter of the day. Grover delivered to the wrong house. *hands to Bryan* Talk to ya'll later. See ya'll guys and girl. *walks on back*

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Scooter: So, you say you've finally finished the stories?

Sara: Yes....I'm DONE with them. I can't write anymore! We've explored every nook and cranny with your family. I've gone out with you, gotten married, had a kid, we've gone into the past, gone into the future. Battled demons, angels, and Death and Life themselves. We've found out family in all the best places, we've explored death...life...and even so far as the great beyond.

Jim: That's beautiful.

Sara: Huh? Yeah, I guess it is. *turns over on the bed.* Is it going to fit into the requirements, Scoot?

Scooter: *Taps a few keys, watching the conversion to a PDF for the printable book.* Not sure. Gotta wait for it to finish converting.

Sara: I wish it was quicker.

Jerry: With a book that huge, Sara....I wouldn't be suprised if it took longer!

Sara: I might just make the type larger, so it'll be a largeprint book. Personally I like large type.

Frank: Why's that?

Sara: *Taps her glasses* I've got low vision, and tiny type hurts my eyes.

Jim: But when you print out stuff, it's so tiny!

Sara: Hah...I'd rather print it out tiny, then pay for a $30 ink cartridge every few weeks. Those things are murder on your wallet. So I print smaller, to save ink and paper.

Scooter: It's almost done.

Sara: Good, wake me up when it's done.

BEAR

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
*runs over to Bryan's room* Here you go guys. It's the letter of the day. Grover delivered to the wrong house. *hands to Bryan* Talk to ya'll later. See ya'll guys and girl. *walks on back*

Bry: Thanks, Kyle! Bye!
Big Bird: What is it?
Snuffy: I'll bet you it's the Letter of the Day!
Bry: Yeah, I guess it was delivered to the wrong person by accident. (opens up the envelope) Here it is!
Big Bird: That looks like the letter L.
Bry: That's right!
Telly: What a great letter! It starts words like "Lucky" and "Loop"--
Big Bird: And "La La"
Telly: "La La"??
Big Bird: Uh huh! (Music starts.)
La la la la
Laughter.
La la la la
Lullabye.
La la la la
Lollipop.
La la la la
Lights in the sky!

Gonzo: (popping up out of nowhere) La la la
Lobotomy!!

Bry: Gonzo!
Gonzo: Ha ha!
Big Bird: (to Gonzo) Listen to me
Cuz L is such a lovely letter

Snuffy: For words like "licorice" and lace"
Telly: The letter L lights up your face.
Big Bird: So why not "la la la la laa"
(Bry/Snuffy/Telly: La la la la laa)
Big Bird: With me
(Music ends.)

Gonzo: What's wrong with "labotomy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.