Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: How was Birdkateers today?
Big Bird: Fun! I'm exhausted though. Think I'll go take my bird bath. Bye! (Goes across the hall to the bathroom almost running into Kyle and Herry)
Bry: So what should we have for dinner?
Rosita: How about those yummy Caesar wraps we had a few days ago?
Telly: Mmm those were good.
Snuffy: Extra lettuce in mine.
Bry: You got it, Snuffy. I'll get started on them so they'll be ready when Big Bird gets back.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: How was Birdkateers!

LITTLE BIRD: AWESOME!

ELMO: Big Bird taught us how to fly by pretending were birds and sing the Alphabaet

ZOE: That is awesome

LITTLE BIRD: Boy i am all tired out from all this flying

ELMO: Me Too!

LITTLE BIRD: How about I take a Birdbath

ELMO: And I take a shower

PETER: Sounds Good

ZOE: Then after that, we ordered some Spaghetti and Meatballs from Everybody Eats-- soon after Little Bird and Elmo finish with their baths.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Wonder if Kate and Sara got the gifts my bats left on their doorsteps.

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: Hey, Big Bird! Big Bird!
Big Bird: What is it, Telly?
Telly: Elmo said you taught him how to fly in Birdkateers today. Is that true?
Snuffy: I didn't know you could fly, Bird. Can you teach me?
Big Bird: Wait, wait, you guys. You all know that I can't fly. I wonder where Elmo got that information.
Bry: It's so windy today. Elmo must have gotten his words mixed up.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *has the bag of crushed goober things in her hands.* This is awesome! I really must do something for Ed now. *Goes and sets down a ghoulishly delightful batch of cookies in front of his room.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: Ah, the spiders are done with these newest additions.
Splendid, I'll take them upstairs.

*Opens door...
Count: Vait!
What is it?
Count: There's a package there... Ah ha! Some ghoulish bat cookies from Sara.
Aw... Guess that means she liked the goober candies, thought she needed something to make her feel better.
Count: Yes, and now I shall count them.
*Closes door as the Count starts counting.
Count: 1 bat cookie... 2, 2 bootiful bat cookies...

*Heads upstairs.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves the following on the hook next to Room #33's door. Hope they like them.
Room #33 puppetise (Wayne) and Mahna Mahna, The Snowths, George the Janitor, and Hilda.
Wayne has a purple-bodied wizarding robe, with darkened black sleeves. The robe features gold trimming, a pocket on the front right chest area, a Kermit The Frog logo in front of the pocket, golden stars across the sleeves, and an emerald green lilypad buckle around the waist.
Mahna Mahna has a purple-bodied wizarding robe, with darkened black sleeves. The robe features gold trimming, a shaggy covering of purple fur over the robe's body, golden bells across the sleeves, and an emerald green pentagram medal hanging around the neck.
The Snowths have a pair of purple-bodied wizarding robes, with darkened black sleeves. Their robes feature gold trimming, a pocket on opposing sides of the front chest for each Snowth, small golden stars across the sleeves, and a golden half-moon buckle around their waists.
George the Janitor has a purple-bodied janitorial robe, with darkened black sleeves. The robe features gold trimming, "George" written in gold lettering across the robe's back, golden moplike wands across the sleeves, and four emerald green potion bottle clasps around his waist.
Hilda has a purple-bodied wizarding robe, with darkened black sleeves. The robe features gold trimming, a pocket on the front left chest area, a white sewing needle and spool of thread emblem upon the pocket, golden moons across the sleeves, and a black witch's cloak connected to the robe's neckline bearing a multitude of whitened witchcraft cross-needles spread throughout its inwards fold.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Walks over and hangs the following from the hook next to Room #36's door. Hope they like these as well.
Room #36: MuppetMatt (Matthew) and Dr. Teeth, Animal, and Lips.
Matthew has a dark napoleonic blue-bodied robe, with softened platinum white sleeves. The robe features platinum white trimming, a rainbow arch near the top of the sleeves, and a rainbow frame divided into four rows of eight squares across the robe's body.
The rainbow frame displays the images of the following Muppets in the order listed below.
Row 1: Kermit The Frog, Miss Piggy, Bert, Ernie, Gobo Fraggle, Wembley Fraggle, Fozzie Bear, and Gonzo the Great.
Row 2: Rowlf The Dog, Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Animal, Zoot, Janice, Lips, and Clifford.
Row 3: Big Bird, Snuffy, Boober Fraggle, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Pepe the King Prawn, Rizzo the Rat, and Oscar The Grouch.
Row 4: Grover Monster, Mokey Fraggle, Herry Monster, Red Fraggle, Telly Monster, Scooter, Cookie Monster, and The Count von Count.
Dr. Teeth has a dark greenback bodied robe, edged with soft silver sleeves. The robe features silver trimming, inky green dollar signs printed upon the sleeves, a belt made of alternating white and black keyboard bars, a musical keyboard across the back, and "ROCK OUT!" written in groovy black lettering with a couple of notes above the keyboard itself.
Animal has a burnt red-bodied robe, with metallic copper sleeves. The robe features metallic copper trimming, two cross-drumsticks on the upper front right chest area, a collar and hook for his chain, white drums populating the sleeves, and an Animal logo with "BEAT DRUM!" written in smoky white lettering above surrounded by a couple of wisps of smoke across the back.
Lips has a darkened yellow-bodied robe, with molten brass sleeves. The robe features molten brass trimming, festive glowing yellow lava lamps swimming across the sleeves, two brass trumpets on both sides of the robe's front body, and a beaded necklace hanging from its neck.

*Heads back downstairs to Room #1.

BEAR

Reaction score
Snuffy: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
Big Bird: Qua qua qua qua qua...
Rosita: Zzzzzzzz....
Telly: Zzzzzzz...
Bry: *yawns* Hmm...everyone's asleep already. Maybe I will leave the Letter and Number of the Day to Ed or Kyle and the Monsters. Prairie Dawn may even want to do it this time. Goodnight everyone.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocks softly on Room #6. Hmmm, hope Kathy and Prairie Dawn are doing well... Haven't heard from her in a while, couple of people I always look forward to hearing from. Maybe they'd like to do the Letter and Number of the Day for the dorms this time around.

Oh well. *Heads back to Room #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.